Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 472 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 7068
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5793

    Luna

    Luna in Pembroke pines Tried this one out 3 times 3 different providers Latin, Black and Asian. Clean spa table shower available for 10 extra hourly is 80 HE topless is 60-80 not a FS I think. Latin. So so massage, 40's, good looking nice tits, pushy for tips. Jamaican. Nice looking 30's nice bum, natural tits a bit saggy. Great massage, talks dirty during HJ. Asian - 30's? Nice looking great tits nice massage nice HJ.

    The place is very busy even weekday mornings. Social Security office I near by so perhaps folks coming to spend that?

  2. #5792
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustys  [View Original Post]
    What are some good places open late? Thinking along / between Oakland Pk, Atlantic.
    Angel massage on Oakland park is open 24/7.

  3. #5791
    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is at Ocean Massage. 1300 E. Atlantic Blvd Unit C Pompano Beach.
    She's back!

    Haven't seen her in a couple of years.

  4. #5790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is at Ocean Massage. 1300 E. Atlantic Blvd Unit C Pompano Beach.
    Thank you. I was able to find the right Jessica and reconnect with her.

  5. #5789
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for Jessica (formerly of Forest Massage) and was looking at rubmaps for confirming information. Blue Ocean has a Jessica who is younger side low 30's thin and petite.

    CBJ and CFS at $260 but very rushed paid for an hour and was out in under 30 min.

    For escorts Tina Star thin petite spinner nearly 300 reviews on TER under TER I'd 153965.
    Jessica is at Ocean Massage. 1300 E. Atlantic Blvd Unit C Pompano Beach.

  6. #5788
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for Jessica (formerly of Forest Massage) and was looking at rubmaps for confirming information. Blue Ocean has a Jessica who is younger side low 30's thin and petite.

    CBJ and CFS at $260 but very rushed paid for an hour and was out in under 30 min.

    For escorts Tina Star thin petite spinner nearly 300 reviews on TER under TER I'd 153965.
    Awesome! Thank you! Much appreciated!

  7. #5787
    Quote Originally Posted by HKPunter99  [View Original Post]
    Coming to town later this month, staying for 1 night by the airport and then a few nights in Hollywood Beach.

    I saw there are a number of places close to the airport, and some open quite late (always a good sign).

    Looking for a half-decent massage and HJ. Maybe BJ and FS if the girl is short & thin. (like really short & thin, 5'2 or less and less than 100 lbs).

    1.) Any recommendations for places close to the airport (is Blue Ocean any good?

    2.) Doesn't seem to be much in Hollywood Beach. ?

    Thank you in advance!
    I second this! I'll be there this week! Any recommendations would be appreciated!

  8. #5786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by HKPunter99  [View Original Post]
    Coming to town later this month, staying for 1 night by the airport and then a few nights in Hollywood Beach.

    I saw there are a number of places close to the airport, and some open quite late (always a good sign).

    Looking for a half-decent massage and HJ. Maybe BJ and FS if the girl is short & thin. (like really short & thin, 5'2 or less and less than 100 lbs).

    1.) Any recommendations for places close to the airport (is Blue Ocean any good?

    2.) Doesn't seem to be much in Hollywood Beach. ?

    Thank you in advance!
    I was looking for Jessica (formerly of Forest Massage) and was looking at rubmaps for confirming information. Blue Ocean has a Jessica who is younger side low 30's thin and petite.

    CBJ and CFS at $260 but very rushed paid for an hour and was out in under 30 min.

    For escorts Tina Star thin petite spinner nearly 300 reviews on TER under TER I'd 153965.

  9. #5785

    Near Airport and around Hollywood Beach

    Coming to town later this month, staying for 1 night by the airport and then a few nights in Hollywood Beach.

    I saw there are a number of places close to the airport, and some open quite late (always a good sign).

    Looking for a half-decent massage and HJ. Maybe BJ and FS if the girl is short & thin. (like really short & thin, 5'2 or less and less than 100 lbs).

    1.) Any recommendations for places close to the airport (is Blue Ocean any good?

    2.) Doesn't seem to be much in Hollywood Beach. ?

    Thank you in advance!

  10. #5784
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    You've banged who, Bianca or the owner?
    The owner and her friend

  11. #5783

    Priced out of the market for most

    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Eden? She started the whole Nuru craze down here. One of my big regrets was not seeing her when she was first starting out.
    I exhanged info with her and certainly saw the BJ film a few times. She is not my type. I did see a couple of girls who worked there early on at reasonable rates for that time but the latest numbers are just plain silly. Good luck with those who have a 500++ budget for massage / nuru. I am not sure they get any real volume but more power to them.

  12. #5782
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngeman  [View Original Post]
    I'm the one that built the website and trained them on the business. It's ran by a couple. The wife use to be on independent girls. I've banged her a few times.

    The wife was the one to increase the prices for the girls. The wife is more lesbo and bang them.

    The girls are good but did not pay that much.
    Are you talking about Eden? She started the whole Nuru craze down here. One of my big regrets was not seeing her when she was first starting out.

  13. #5781
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngeman  [View Original Post]
    I'm the one that built the website and trained them on the business. It's ran by a couple. The wife use to be on independent girls. I've banged her a few times.

    The wife was the one to increase the prices for the girls. The wife is more lesbo and bang them.

    The girls are good but did not pay that much.
    You've banged who, Bianca or the owner?

  14. #5780
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    OK, 90 minutes, fine, nuru fine, very hot, sure. I get that it's more than normal massage, but $1000 seems like she's on crack (figuratively speaking) PPS.

    https://classymassages.com/bianca-cartwrights-rates/
    I'm the one that built the website and trained them on the business. It's ran by a couple. The wife use to be on independent girls. I've banged her a few times.

    The wife was the one to increase the prices for the girls. The wife is more lesbo and bang them.

    The girls are good but did not pay that much.

  15. #5779

    Open late

    What are some good places open late? Thinking along / between Oakland Pk, Atlantic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape