Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 7743
-
09-10-24 16:21 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 332There is 2 WSW that go by BLU
The first one is WSW BLU, older lady who is obsessed with UFO's and aliens and is waiting to be picked up by them and taken to another planet.
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
The second WSW / LSW BLU is a young blonde with tattoos, I think she said was half portuguese not sure and pretty face.
-
09-10-24 10:12 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 34Sorry for the late report on this one, been traveling, but wow, was cruising a week or 2 ago, way up north on dixie near mcd's / buds / dq, and ran into a girl named jersey and another girl named tori. Got w / tori, who is a very good looking, fit blonde, smelled great etc. Couldn't find her again a few days later but you should def be on the lookout for her!
-
09-09-24 19:45 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 345Blu
I do. You can inbox me.
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 14:09 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 93Jessica, do you know her?
I met a woman at the bus stop at 50th and Dixie and asked if she wanted a ride. She wanted to go to the shopping center on Lantana Rd. , so I, being a nice guy with no ulterior motives, decided to help her out. I didn't make it clear that I was looking*for*a car date, so she got out and went in the store.
I soon realized she wasn't interested in a date, but the name she gave me was Jessica and is on FB. She's attractive, slender build, and upper 30's. I know that's not much info. But if anyone has a name that may fit, please let me know.
Thanks, CS.
-
09-07-24 19:16 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 518Good lord, this is why you don't drink and cruise.
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
Clearly intoxicated if he could not see what "it" was.
-
09-06-24 13:31 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 272Thank you. Going to give it a go around and see.
Originally Posted by Smenkhare
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 11:11 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 585This was sometime in the afternoon.
Originally Posted by Futureclean1
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 22:05 #7211Senior Member

Posts: 185You mean there's more "plumbing" than one would expect?
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 00:51 #7210Banned Member

Posts: 925LOL Who wants to tell him?
Originally Posted by East561
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 00:47 #7209Banned Member

Posts: 925Blu
Anyone got any pics of Blu?
-
09-04-24 08:44 #7208Senior Member

Posts: 272Around what times are you guys viewing this special event?
Originally Posted by Smenkhare
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 08:38 #7207Senior Member

Posts: 585Picked her up last week on dixie and 2nd by that liquor store wanted 40 for head relief and I countered with 20. Didn't give an attitude like most guys said on here but that's probably because she looked so tired only issue she did not catch. Tried getting her number but said her phone was dead and doesn't know the number off hand yeah right. Too bad she does have one hell of a body though.
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 12:09 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 345Daisy Sighting
I seen Daisy yesterday, she looks great! Wearing glasses and cute little shorts!
-
08-17-24 19:22 #7205Senior Member

Posts: 345Olivia
What I have decided to do is find her and get a room overnight with her, I will keep yall informed maybe invite another dude over.
Originally Posted by JohneBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 13:07 #7204Senior Member

Posts: 51Olivia
This one is really cray cray as someone else said, she was locked up recently, within the last week, if you want to see her real name.
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
I don't think 40 coins is too far out of line but each time I've seen her she is totally unreasonable.











Reply With Quote





