Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 13937
-
09-11-24 11:30 #11912Senior Member

Posts: 1388Peacock Pussy
Picking up these street entertainers no different than trying to pick up any civvie chick out in public like the grocery store or Target. You can't approach them like you approach track hoes or casino hustlers. Most of them ain't pros and them walking around in pink feathers is just a wage earning job to pay their Verizon bill. Be charming and get the feels if they appear to be receptive to P-4-P sexy side gig. Employ the corniest line you can think of and make them laugh if you can. Be prepared for lots of rejection.
Originally Posted by Rdtl43
[View Original Post]
I developed my own unique methodology that shows the girl I ain't playing but serious in a not so creepy way. Obviously won't post my style because every thirsty dude out there will just copy it then my kung fu won't even be marginally effective no more.
Example below of a hot LV spinner pornstar that I booked and her tall pink flamingo friend that I wanted to book LOL.
-
09-10-24 00:28 #11911Senior Member

Posts: 130Played with Liz once. Nothing special but got my monies worth. Her Trans friend was open to playing in a 3 some but I wasn't interested. Promised he would only play with her but not my cup of tea. Never went back because they had cameras around to film content they said was to be posted on site, but they would not be filming any of us. Passed on going back and then taking a chance.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 07:58 #11910Senior Member

Posts: 78Her " girlfriend " is trans?
I have seen Liz twice with the last time being about 3-4 months ago. She mentioned her 3 cats were in the bedroom with her girlfriend. Seems now that secret is out LOL!
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 22:29 #11909Senior Member

Posts: 339Yes
Most likely her, not bad but don't like that she's has a trans she plays with. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 21:38 #11908Senior Member

Posts: 799Wonder if this is her?
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...729/7025308805
-
09-08-24 20:02 #11907Senior Member

Posts: 47Alexa Adams
Does anyone have any information on her? I am here for the next few days. She has good reviews and our sites but I don't see anything on her here.
https://tryst.link/escort/alexa-adams
-
09-08-24 15:47 #11906Senior Member

Posts: 339Liz
Manbe I missed it but who is this? A link or where she's posts thanks.
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 10:26 #11905Senior Member

Posts: 373411 on Blair?
Anyone got info on this one? Phone 3107761457.
-
09-05-24 17:55 #11904Senior Member

Posts: 68MGM Security
She was dressed the same as most younger women in Vegas. Nice jeans, heels, fancy top. My guess is she was known to security from previous contacts.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 13:41 #11903Senior Member

Posts: 353Elevator security
I had a traveling lady that I had a session with. She was staying at a casino (one of the nicer ones) that was checking at the elevator. She just told me to come on up and if I had problems that she would come down and meet me. I just got with the crowd going up, pulled up any old card, backside out, from my shirt pocket. Didn't even pull it completely out but just acted like I belonged and was going up. They just waved me thru. I must have an innocent face. LOL.
Originally Posted by NeilBeForEmee
[View Original Post]
BTW. Session was epic.
-
09-05-24 12:55 #11902Regular Member

Posts: 172 at a time.
Nope. It's on you. But if you have two shady looking ladies at once, they might try and warn you. Also any girls that have been trespassed will be spotted quite quickly but will usually warn they can't go to your specific hotel / casino.
Originally Posted by Darrpo
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 12:19 #11901Senior Member

Posts: 60I don't think they give a fuck as long as you're a guest. I've never had a problem doing this, but I don't think any of the gals I've brought upstairs look that "obvious". I can't picture security wanting to engage you to accuse you of bringing a hire upstairs. That'd be weird.
Originally Posted by Jedi8765
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 09:33 #11900Senior Member

Posts: 55Caesars
Last year I stayed at Caesars, and they were checking everyone in the the elevator lobby. Was a huge hassle as it took about 20 minutes extra during "rush hour". I did have a session with BelleRene and she somehow got up to my room (didn't ask how).
My question is, do they care if you've got an obvious working gal on your arm?
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 01:58 #11899Senior Member

Posts: 339Mgm
Kinda what I figured. Not my first choice of places to stay but going to show soon so it was easier to stay in the same place. Curious, how was the female you are talking about dressed? Was it obvious or did they just know her? Was hoping to wait until after the show to play but might have to do it earlier.
Originally Posted by RedmondGuy44
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-05-24 01:51 #11898Senior Member

Posts: 68MGM Grand
There is more than one MGM property. If you're referring to MGM Grand, yes, later in the evening security begins monitoring everyone approaching the elevators. I observed one couple in the elevator que. Security approached the gentleman's "friend," said something to her privately, and then individually walked her back toward the casino floor. I assume they took her all the way to the exit.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






