Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 8732
-
09-10-24 13:07 #7367Senior Member

Posts: 27Fire Hair
Anyone have experience with this one? Been seeing her ads for a bit but not sure if she's legit:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/145661475649
-
09-10-24 08:43 #7366Senior Member

Posts: 1534Beee aka Becky
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
Saw her a few weeks ago. She was nice and sweet. She's currently bigger than her ad pics. She does have habits like 99% of these girls. She did not scam me, and she was sweet and talkative in person. I don't know if I'd repeat though.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 21:25 #7365Senior Member

Posts: 1534Angelica
Pics like that but at the Honeyspot? So likely filtered or fake pics. Possible scam or what's behind the door isn't the fantasy you'll get.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 19:18 #7364Senior Member

Posts: 329Fuck man LOL I wish I saw this. I have her coming over now. Maybe I should cancel on her. She prob got fat because she stopped doing dope. She was a big user and scammer when she was deep on it. She might still be but usually they don't get fatter when theyre on the shit. Ill report back once date is done.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 14:49 #7363Senior Member

Posts: 312I actually got her to reply.
She was at the honeyspot in stratford. And it was like 230 am when she finally did reply. That's a no fly zone for me at that hour.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 14:19 #7362Senior Member

Posts: 1534Angelica
Maybe it's just collecting phone numbers. 2 website addresses listed don't exist as sites. There are no reviews to be found on here or TER.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 13:17 #7361Senior Member

Posts: 216I also reached out several times and nothing.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 12:13 #7360Senior Member

Posts: 1534Angelica
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
Like DaddyMcFatty, I've tried contacting her a couple times over the last week without any response. Anyone lucky to get a response and meet?
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 10:59 #7359Senior Member

Posts: 215Angelica "DealsInWheels" (x-posted in Bpt section)
Updated link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...5/857956930600.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 10:29 #7358Senior Member

Posts: 1534KayKay
Took another roll with KayKay (name not in ad). As others have told me in DMs, her comms don't always suck. Just depends on what's going on. Waited only about 5-10 min this time. She said she owed me for the troubles before, so she turned on her extra nympho switch. Very involved BBBJ with lots of eye contact, ball handling, stoking, spit and mouth action. She did a tease where she tried to get me off before I could remove her for the next phase if our fun. She did a lot of licking and sucking of other parts of my body throughout. She liked being restrained and called a cumslut. Which she clearly is.
One note. It's nice to know at least a good handful like to drop my name with her (like so many other girls). No ego here, just interesting when a girl says a bunch of my "friends" hit them up. I guess some are happy to hear my name. RaeAnn is here in CT this week, and I guess she hooked a few up that mentioned my name. It is what it is. More power to you if that works out for you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...-/768884176492
-
09-08-24 17:11 #7357Senior Member

Posts: 886Saw bee recently.
Been wanting to see her since I always liked her pics. I know she had mixed to bad reviews but I was set to see someone else who fell through so I went with whoever answered first. Coms were fine, but she looks NOTHING like her pics. I was there so I went through but I won't again.
She isn't / wasn't rude or time wasting. She seemed clear headed but did hit the bathroom prior to I'm sure smoke up or something but never rushed me at all.
It was a CBJ which was decent and I didn't push for a BBJ. I usually won't if they go CBJ first. I figure maybe it's for the best.
She wanted to go from behind which I was more than willing so I could just look at her big ass and get through it. She was pretty vocal and again didn't rush which was good but I won't repeat personally.
My own preference but where her pics make her look pouty and thick she's literally just round. I mean round. Like oddly round. Mrs pac man round.
That is all.
-
09-08-24 09:23 #7356Senior Member

Posts: 335https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...o/958382282011
I met with her twice last year. She's a very good person and competent provider, but with her current situation I just can't do it, I rather donate towards her cause.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 20:04 #7355Senior Member

Posts: 977Link. Could look to add to the roster soon.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 17:45 #7354Senior Member

Posts: 216I guess I'm an older regular.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
She is skinner than the pics.
-
09-07-24 17:21 #7353Senior Member

Posts: 312Regular?
Hey man. I've been wanting to see her for a min now. Her body looks good in those pics. Does it still look that good? Are you an old regular? I tried to text once but no answer. Is she still strictly regulars?
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





