Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 921 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 13814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11264
    Visiting from the East Coast. Any apartments or other Asian agencies worth going to as a visitor? Not inclined to drop PII on a one-and-done. I'd love to find a young spinner, price be damned.

  2. #11263

    BP Emma

    I'm behind on reports. Made it down to see Emma on what I thought was one of her last days in August but looks like she's been extended through the 15th of September. I did the $200 mini VIP, quick shower and saw the big boobs. Back to the room and did the cat bath thing into a good BBBJ. Cover on and went through CG, doggy, mish. Thought I was done and not going to pop, took cover off & turned on the fan. Then she started another BBBJ and bent over the edge of the bed for standing doggy until I couldn't anymore. Wasn't watching clock and kept saying she wanted me to go. I blame work stress but was a great session, would recommend. Haven't seen everyone OFC recommends (and didn't do a double), but Emma was solid. Always nice to go in having an idea than random AMP "who am I going to draw today? Cheers! -TZ.

    https://www.bluephoenixchi.com/view/12740

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    There is a video of Emma on the BP website. It claims it's 100% her. It's just her walking down some random street, nothing sexy at all. But I guess that is what makes it more believable that it's real. As I always do, taking one for the team, I went to check out Emma. Well, I can confirm it's her in the video. I won't comment on her beauty since I just told you the video is real. You all can decide if you like her look or not. All I can say is that she is a Sichuan girl haha. It's just me, but I go see all Sichuan girls. And the other reason that I wanted to see Emma was because I noticed that she is scheduled for the whole month of August. I have never seen a girl scheduled that long. I mean even the GOAT Anne was only scheduled for 20 days when she was here back in June. Booker must knows something.

    My original plan was to see Emma only, but got talked into doing a double with Joanna because Emma said Joanna is her bestie and that they have done over 30 plus doubles. I am weak when it comes to beautiful girls LOL. I was thinking Emma saying that they are besties was just a ploy to get me to do a double, but when she called Joanna over and started kissing her (without me asking I might add), I was immediately sold. At that point, I didn't know they would go down on ecah other too, but getting 2 girls to kiss each other was good enough for me. Little did I know that there was more to come.

  3. #11262
    HKPD's apartment started to update here. https://freedomhouse2.com/.

    Also top1spa.com technically not an apartment but an AMP.

    For RedLantern its website and IG are stupid and fake. Real pics & info occasionally on WeChat.

  4. #11261

    Probably a scam

    There's nothing about her online. Picture search and phone search comes up nothing. She wants 15 to 20% deposit? The deposit seems very weird and I would definitely not do that.

    (update, the deposit is for outcall only, and she EROS verified, so someone might need to take one for the team)


  5. #11260
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogadai  [View Original Post]
    Can someone give me the links / numbers to as many agencies that are open as they know? I'm planning a trip up to Chicago soon and I want to see what my options are for a meeting a girl there.
    https://www.redlanternchi.com/

    https://www.bluephoenixchi.com/

    https://lilyocbeauty.com/index

    https://koreanpalace.biz/agency.html

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2614500 (Hong Kong Purple Door).

  6. #11259

    New Asian Agency Master Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogadai  [View Original Post]
    Can someone give me the links / numbers to as many agencies that are open as they know? I'm planning a trip up to Chicago soon and I want to see what my options are for a meeting a girl there.
    https://rentry.co/kgirls was a great resource for many and while I'm sure they are justified in pulling back their information directory, it was a safe way for vetting which agencies can be trusted to deliver and not just trying to scam some money from us.

    With that, a friend and I had a copy with old information and have updated it slightly and added orgs to stay current. We will continue to edit it as such but for now, please let us know if there is information to update or a new development so we can keep our brothers safe. Information from Seniors will be given preference for safety checks as they have already TOFFT more than some of us have visits. Monger on brothers.

    https://rentry.co/kgirls213

    https://rentry.co/kgirls213

    https://rentry.co/kgirls213

  7. #11258

  8. #11257

    Apartment girl agencies list?

    Can someone give me the links / numbers to as many agencies that are open as they know? I'm planning a trip up to Chicago soon and I want to see what my options are for a meeting a girl there.

  9. #11256
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBT  [View Original Post]
    Miki looks really cute, do mind sharing some details of her service?
    GFE with DFK, BBBJ, FIV, 69, any position you want, basically.

    The best part about her is probably attitude and real photos. Smaller boobs and body as mentioned but what you'd typically call "kawaii" in Japan.

  10. #11255

    BP room 1

    Late review. Saw room 1 at BP. Had to wait a bit. I checked out the other girls and weren't interested. Waited for around 15 mins for room 1 to get ready. She was cute AF. Did my usual VIP. Showered with dfk, BBBJ. Returned to the room and got more dfk and BBBJ before changing to 69. Loved eating that pussy. She definitely got more aggressive on my dick as I ate her out. Eventually she wanted to fuck and I asked her to ride me first. Lots of dfk as I thrust her in from below. She was cute AF too. Anyways after 10 mins I turned around to fuck her missionary. Pussy so tight I can't too quickly. Overall 30 mins into VIP and I'm done. Forgot to ask if I can do round 2 for extras. Fml.

  11. #11254

    Lily's Room 1

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    The door guy let me see her. Same girl as pics. Very small body looks like a doll, extremely cute face and very polite. Too bad I was out of monger cash that day. LOL.

    For Jep girls you would expect free French kiss, BBBJ w or wo BLS, 6/9 with DATY available and raw option usually spending 2 bills. Procedure incredibly similar for Jep girls I have ever seen but these girls are purely cute and usually have very good attitude.
    Last time I had my very first Japanese at Lily, but there was not much service, just simple shower together, BBBJ and straight to the business. She was the person on the picture so I assume Lily alway has real pic of Japanese girl? BTW, I had room 1 recently, she is a bit more expensive than others but definitely a service queen. DFK through start to the end of the session, even lick your armpit which is kind wired but I will take it. She also bring her own silk stockings and let you choose what you like. She is eager to please, overall, service 10/10, face 8/10, a wonderful experience but just a bit pricey.

  12. #11253

    Lily's

    A few months ago, there were a few japanese providers that offered video in addition to BBFS (listed on website). Anyone know if they still have that option? A majority of the japanese in LA offer the video option but I haven't seen it here anymore.

  13. #11252
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBT  [View Original Post]
    Miki looks really cute, do mind sharing some details of her service?
    The door guy let me see her. Same girl as pics. Very small body looks like a doll, extremely cute face and very polite. Too bad I was out of monger cash that day. LOL.

    For Jep girls you would expect free French kiss, BBBJ w or wo BLS, 6/9 with DATY available and raw option usually spending 2 bills. Procedure incredibly similar for Jep girls I have ever seen but these girls are purely cute and usually have very good attitude.

  14. #11251

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneRoadToWest  [View Original Post]
    Room 4 seems like a new room, and has a waterbed inside. I saw Miki and she's legit. The boobs are not big but the face matches 100%, not much touchup. Excellent attitude and open menu. Pretty much open.

    There's actually a room on the basement floor and they used to put Japanese girls there.
    Miki looks really cute, do mind sharing some details of her service?

  15. #11250

    Re Lily's Hebe

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro!

    Went to Lily's two days ago. Initially booker said all girls available but a guy went into Miki's room right before me. Ended up with Hebe in room 3 who looked young, pretty; but taller than most Asian girls I saw. Said she only had two days left in Lily's, probably has left today. Turned out to get a very plain service. No introducing shower, very little GFE and limited communication, rushing BBBJ, no to almost everything even offered with extra tip. Girl said herself not a professional who liked directly doing business with umbrella. Quickly lost interest during the plain CG, left without cum. Had good experience in Lily's before but this time it was very bad. Should have waited for Miki or went to Nana's room 2 who was a little chubbier but was advertised as SM queen.
    Thanks for the confirmation in my mind! I went back and forth on seeing Hebe or a KP girl for half a day last week. Finally decided that even though Hebe would have been younger and hotter looking that the service KP offers was the better option. If I would have had your experience with Hebe I don't think I would ever visit Lily's again. My last visit was with a really adorable 20 year old Japanese girl that on a performance level I would have rated a 2 of 10, she was a 9 in looks and was really beautiful while naked but the performance was non existent. Wasting $400 a second time in a row would have been the final nail in that coffin.

    The new girl today in room 3's pics sure look cute as hell. Would love to hear of someones experience with her or with Miki.

    TP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape