Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 1302 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22145

    Hot Wett and Ready

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommygo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any experience here? Been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/727564576996
    She works GR and Lansing but I think her home base is in Lansing. I've seen her 3-4 times in Lansing and what you see is what you get. For the most part she is strictly business but has all the equipment and knows how to use it. 100 SS 150 HH don't remember H. Good luck.

  2. #22144

    Winterr babiee

    Has anyone seen her? She looks TGTBT but man she looks yummy. Accurate pics? Reliable? Accommodating? Thanks if she's legit will definitely pay her a visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/828334263504

  3. #22143
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Debra tour

    https://tryst.link/escort/debra-hollander

    She hates reviews but Debra an elite hooker. First time many hoops to jump through but fuck she so good. Prebook 2 hour is $500 1 hour $300 money worth it. Older than most hookers service looks exceed all locals specials or not. If you have TER check her out there.

  4. #22142
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Be safe

    Quote Originally Posted by EngrGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/595664523485

    Anyone have any experience here? Been posting for a while off and on.
    Haven't seen her pics look like she's on meth just an opinion. Easy pass for me be safe if you visit report how it goes. Why do hookers show tits and pussy but no teeth?

  5. #22141

    It goes by hott wett and ready!!

    Anyone has any experience here? Been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/727564576996

  6. #22140

    40 milf

    Quote Originally Posted by EngrGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/595664523485

    Anyone have any experience here? Been posting for a while off and on.
    I believe this is Dakota Reign. She has been reviewed and was recommended by Benz for manscaping and haircuts if I remember correctly. And recommended for other things as well. I met her once and she was pleasant and eager to please.

  7. #22139

    40 milf

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/595664523485

    Anyone have any experience here? Been posting for a while off and on.

  8. #22138

    Latina

    Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Smell good? Clock watcher? GFE? If she's real have to see her. Can dm if you want. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/198916296820

  9. #22137

    Caley

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/180581793416

    Lunch break booty she asked 120 ss160 hhr accepted 100 ss. One of her ads shows awesome tits yeah not as good in person a little more tummy not my type but mediocre. Not GFE did BBBJ has a gag reflex not cool. CFS CG apartment was very nice lights not required to be turned on. Won't revisit much better but if in for a quickie have fun. Doesn't post hour rate should have been a flag for me.
    I had the same experience myself some months back and have not returned.

  10. #22136

    No details?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodFellow  [View Original Post]
    She is for real I seen her last week.
    How was she? Did she look like her pics? How was her attitude? Does she smell nice or did she stink? Can you tell us something more than she's real?

  11. #22135
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Caley

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/180581793416

    Lunch break booty she asked 120 ss160 hhr accepted 100 ss. One of her ads shows awesome tits yeah not as good in person a little more tummy not my type but mediocre. Not GFE did BBBJ has a gag reflex not cool. CFS CG apartment was very nice lights not required to be turned on. Won't revisit much better but if in for a quickie have fun. Doesn't post hour rate should have been a flag for me.

  12. #22134
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gents. This one caught my eye, and I was curious if anyone has any Intel?
    She is for real I seen her last week.

  13. #22133

    Your inbox is full can you dm me digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Interesting day yesterday, Jazzy text me saying need help getting my phone back on and SexxySpinner is under the weather so it would be just her. That's cool, nice parking lot next to their incall gave us a great place for BBBJCIM car date. Later SBJ's sister contacted me for a BJ before heading back home. I told her this is my second BJ today will take longer but not as much to catch. Met her on North side of GR, her BF drops her and her A. A. GF (short BBW) off in a parking lot and we drive to another lot. A. A. Girl sat in back whipped out her tits and dropped them in my mouth will sister gives me an Awesome BJ. Popped a lot sooner than I thought with Double D tits in my mouth (big nips). SBJ's sister text me again this morning to meet at her place in Cedar springs. BF is gone so went inside (very nice house in nice neighborhood).

    She definitely needs a boost right now. Told her I can't see her tomorrow, I already have two more BJ lined up. (getting as many as possible before surgery). My second BJ tomorrow is a FB friend that cleans houses for a living but willing to expand to nude house cleaning too. We need to meet, first meet tomorrow already agreed on BBBJCIM swallow.

    Back to SBJ's sister. She has a good spot half mile away for car date. I've been there before and it works well. She had a baby recently, no longer lactating, still pudgy but cute and the BJ is a 12 for me. Artful technique.

    Pick up spot is close to 131 and 14 mile (m57).

    I have text now digits and password for my Frenz.
    I love the review can I get digits?

  14. #22132

    I DMed you, seriously interested, hit me up please

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeGuy70  [View Original Post]
    I had her this morning, one of the best BJ I have ever had, she is actually coming back tomorrow morning for another round.

    She's in need of a few dollars so anyone interested get with me.
    DM me please.

    Jjaayy24.

  15. #22131

    Crysta from Lansing

    Hi everyone. I hope everyone's doing well. Just wanted to leave a quick review of Crysta.

    Comms we're good. With in a hour of initial texting we met. Incall near Meijer cascade. She met at thr side door amd proceed to her room. Waited like 3-5 min in my parking lot for her.

    Small talk, donation on counter and clothes come off. She was able to accommodate a request by wearing a g string amd my god her booty looked amazing. DATY, CBJ, 69, Mish and K9 to finish. She tasted great and felt even better inside. Nice woman overall and no complaints.

    Will repeat when I can amd when she's in town. No! I did not pay 250 for hh.

    Have fun and be safe.

    PM for detail questions. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape