Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 7066
-
09-22-24 01:25 #6076Banned Member

Posts: 27Hiya's got talent
Neck needed some work because it hurts. So thought I would see what's up at Hiya, after staffing changes had occurred. There are 2 there now, older (50 ish) and Carmell, 35, tall, slender an 8-9 on looks w /34 c's (very perky). Carmell greeted me and was in a big rush to get started but slowed down once massaging began. She has long legs and wore shorty short pants, very good english. No roaming, as she stayed down range during the massage. Massage was light rubbing w / no TS. On the flip she asked if I wanted to play rock-paper-scissors. I say maybe and sat up. Then she motioned to her hi beams and said $ and 20. I said $ and the deal was made. Wow, nice. Why $MV but worth the admission to me. I grabbed buns and inhaled the hi beams. After a while she had me lay down and finished our rock paper scissors game. She won.
Both women wore masks and would not take them off, not even for a sec.
I have mixed emotions about the whole thing and most likely not going to repeat. Carmell was very friendly and held a good conversation. She just was not as available as I would like.
1 hr 70/$ out the door. I know, that is way too much, but you should see me. Pretty rough so it takes more. LOL.
-
09-20-24 15:43 #6075Senior Member

Posts: 48Alba
Was in the Spartanburg area and decided to stop by Alba after a loonnggg time. Had to wait a bit because both girls were busy and MS was convincing to not let me leave. 10 min - 10 min so so I stuck around. In came a "new girl" very decent looking and nice C cups. Asked me standard questions to which I replied MS knows me. Is from L. A. So English was decent. I gave her $$ and she wanted 20 more to which I said I always give $$ here, not $$. 20. Accepted and straight away put on cover and finished the deed. After cleanup she said thank you to which I asked what about the massage? Aren't you going to give me a massage? She went out and asked MS and came back to give me a 30 min massage.
Deed was good as she had a decent body but man that was terrible $$ for just a 12 min deed and NO MASSAGE?? Told MS on the way out that she better learn to give a massage or you're going to lose customers for sure.
Take care & hope this helps.
-
09-15-24 08:19 #6074Senior Member

Posts: 708I like this place sometimes I just need the good massage and the girls I've seen were all pretty and nice.
Originally Posted by Fargler
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 16:51 #6073Senior Member

Posts: 872Me too
I have wondered about this place as well. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Fargler
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 16:30 #6072Senior Member

Posts: 63Asian Healing hands
Stopped by Asian Healing Hands at 430 Haywood by the downtown airport.
As has been reported in the past, it was completely legit, and enjoyable.
Attractive providers, pleasant masseuse, and good massage. $70 hf + $20 tip.
Fargler.
-
09-13-24 14:49 #6071Senior Member

Posts: 520Willow?
Looks like Willow possibly may be down for "Remodeling" for a few days if this was them. Got 3 lady's on the 10th area. Anyone have any info as it is election year: https://southcarolina.arrests.org/?r...&chargecode=15
-
09-12-24 18:21 #6070Senior Member

Posts: 63Heavenly in Simpsonville
I was out walking the trap line and decided to stop by at Heavenly in Simpsonville.
I was there 10 months ago? I walked then, due to high prices and low women.
Maybe something has changed since then? Absolutely NOTHING has changed.
Wait! Not true. The women got LOWER, and the price got HIGHER. I am not kidding.
Some grandma who looked like she could start her own Walking-Dead TV series quoted $70 for 45 minutes. Table shower still extra.
No sale.
Fargler.
-
09-08-24 08:57 #6069Senior Member

Posts: 708I don't remember it being fenced and there was like a gravel parking place on the side of the house haven't been there in awhile tho all reports I've read are HJ only and I think her husband is there a lot.
Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 08:40 #6068Senior Member

Posts: 121LL Run In Anderson
I found myself in the middle of nowhere in Anderson on Friday and happened to drive by LL Run Massage. I have heard of this place before, but though they have been around a while, they don't advertise extensively (not on iphone maps, not on RM, don't recall them ever being reviewed here). So I decided to TOFTT. The location is in an older home in a somewhat sketchy area on the corner of a busy road and a side road. The yard is fenced and gated and there is no driveway, so there is essentially no off street parking at all. I didn't want to park in the Subway parking lot across the side street because there were a couple people sitting out front looking at me as I turned around in the parking lot, so I parked in the grass on the side of the house. It's not clear if it's designed for people to park there, but I did anyway. All the windows are covered, so I went around to the front door and it was locked and had a ring doorbell. I rang the bell and it was answered by a large, older, crazy-looking asian lady. I asked if they were open and if anyone else was working and was told she was the only one there, so I said no thank you and left.
-
09-07-24 22:32 #6067Senior Member

Posts: 63Minami. Simsonville
Saw a place that looked promising in Simpsonville. On Georgia road just east of 385.
Minami Massage. Free-standing house, entry front and back.
I looked it up and Apple maps showed that it was open from 9 AM to 9 PM, 7 days a week. Seems like our kind of place?
Time for Fargler to take one for the team!
Unfortunately when I stopped by at 9:30 AM I found a sign on the door that said the hours were like 10:30 AM - 6 PM.
That makes me think its not our kind of place after all.
If anyone has better data than me please speak up.
Fargler.
-
09-03-24 15:16 #6066Senior Member

Posts: 229Yumi's menu and roaming will open a little more once you've been there a couple more times and she recognizes you. I've done DATY with her a couple times which was pretty enjoyable. Total was $$ for the hour.
Originally Posted by BizMonk04
[View Original Post]
I like Candy a lot because she'll crawl all over your back while she works on you. She's very friendly and cute, but doesn't really offer much beyond roaming and HE. I *might* have gotten to play with her breasts up close, but it's been a while since I visited so don't quote me on that.
-
09-03-24 14:16 #6065Senior Member

Posts: 264Thanks for feedback. I stopped by after your report and agree, nothing has changed.
Originally Posted by Fargler
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 13:12 #6064Senior Member

Posts: 111Hampton Village
Candy and "you-me" (sp?) were waiting in the lobby for a customer. I chatted up both, good English, and decided to take Yumi for an hour. Older but attractive. Above-average massage. Very decent figure for age, ordinary hand shake. Not much face down teasing until right before flip. Maybe she was hesitant because I was a first-timer. She asked questions about if I'd been there before or to other AMPs. She kinda avoided my roaming hands during face down time but on the flip I was allowed to get a little touchy. Overall a solid visit for the standard fee & tip. No complaints.
Anyone have feedback on Candy to share?
-
08-31-24 14:41 #6063Senior Member

Posts: 63Amazing
Was there recently. Tina and Nancy working. Nothing changed as far as I could tell.
Originally Posted by Workaholic1976
[View Original Post]
Fargler.
-
08-31-24 14:21 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 264Amazing
Has anybody been since the police search? Can't imagine they found anything to continue investigating. Haven't been in a couple of months. I pulled my back out and missing Tina.











Reply With Quote





