Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 40010
-
09-07-24 11:26 #34805Senior Member

Posts: 989I saw her recently, she immediately stripped down in the room, was firm on VIP pricing for kissing, FIV, and / or DATY. Tasteful tattoo on her left hip, told me she was 23. BBBJ was so good I had to stop her and get it hard the rest of the way manually. She used a lot of lube, but the pussy was good, deep doggy and legs over shoulders was no problem. Paid her $160 all-in after the fact. Was escorted out the rear, so they are probably on the radar. Veteran tattooed Michelle is the other girl there.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 23:49 #34804Senior Member

Posts: 574Went to sxl to see Kelly but someone already scheduled with her, got Emily instead. Cute little slimmy with tiny a cups that I enjoyed and a firm body overall. Similar service as Kelly. Will return.
-
09-06-24 19:46 #34803Banned Member

Posts: 167This is true. I've only been twice and was on the weekend with Latinas. Both girls offered L1 (nude and not nude) and one gave me her number for the services she does outside the building. During the week appears to not be the move according to another review I read.
Originally Posted by NewLa2022
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 18:07 #34802Senior Member

Posts: 667Jenny Judy what ever
I been seeing grandma around. 20 years, she really getting old and it shows.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 17:34 #34801Senior Member

Posts: 263Can you DM me the number?
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 17:15 #34800Senior Member

Posts: 382Was wondering what the rate was and scale of GILF or MILF
I don't mind an older provider just wanted to know on a rating scale of the average AMP provider. If you don't mind sharing.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 15:00 #34799Senior Member

Posts: 319OD Wellness
Everybody should know but in case new people don't. Text ahead. They have a back door for privacy. Grandma who is nothing really to look at. Guaranteed TS, decent body rub, long and slow RIM, and BBBJ CIM. It is a nice option to have when you don't care about seeing a young spinner.
-
09-06-24 14:57 #34798Senior Member

Posts: 35CTM on weekends
Your best bet is to go on weekends. That's when the latinas who work there will do at least an L1. I'm not sure if Kelly does anything Other than a legit massage.
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 14:18 #34797Senior Member

Posts: 534Possibly Positive and Consistent
The other site (which I finally quit after many years) had fairly recent reviews of success. They describe mid-late 30's Latinas and a 40's (Euro) who provided finishes. Anywhere from L1 to bare L2 (with one of the Latinas). The reviews appeared legit but I've never been so can't say for sure. Been tempted but never pulled the trigger. I think the one thing mentioned was the ages in the ads are pretty far off though.
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 14:12 #34796Regular Member

Posts: 2Outcall agencies
Newbie to this so please bear with me. Do any of the outcall massage agencies offer extras with DFK? I'll be staying near riverwalk and it looks pretty barren from previous requests I've seen (unless info was send privately). Or should I bite the bullet and uber over to SXL or Earth Chi?
-
09-06-24 13:56 #34795Senior Member

Posts: 131Ctm
Has anyone had a consistent / positive experience with this place?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-27557.html
Their ads go out of the way to look legit, but they advertise in all the places where a person would aonly be looking for an L1+ massage. And all the reports I could find about this place were dated and / or inconsistent. And not very recent.
-
09-06-24 13:38 #34794Regular Member

Posts: 2Alise's on Clark
Anybody have any info on this place?
-
09-05-24 13:29 #34793Senior Member

Posts: 383Yeah, for going on 20 years already. Sun, Singapore, Tokyo and Barley all busted at once in Dyer and Highland. I've sometimes wondered if I don't half a half Korean teen-aged Amplitude Jr walking the earth from that Dyer Sun Spa. Absolutely anything you wanted. Hot gals too.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 13:28 #34792Banned Member

Posts: 173Visiting Chicago next week
Hey all!
I'll be visiting Chicago next week and am looking for the best FS AMP or even a k agency if you have any recommendations please PM me! Thanks.
-
09-05-24 12:53 #34791Senior Member

Posts: 569Orange. Sara
Walked to Orange. Seemed busy. Saw someone go in ahead of me. Went in anyhow. Drew Sara. She was kind of hot. Super hot face. Good body. Big ass. Said she's from Colombia. Gave one of the best table showers I've had there, but no ass eating, but the rest was awesome. Back in the room she put on some loud Latin music and we fucked. She was fun. When I left there were two people sitting and waiting and then on the walk on the street I saw three CPD Suvs pull in the area with lights on UTurn and park on the side of the street and then one undercover car stop a bit further down. They weren't right by the shop, but I was pretty glad to get out of there. When I drove past after getting to my car they were still there but didn't seem like they were getting out or anything. But. Weird.











Reply With Quote





