Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 91 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1363
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #853
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    That is the correct number. I can't say why you're having a difficult time. I just contacted her a couple of weeks ago, and she responded right away. I believe Farah is still sticking to regulars. She generally advertises when she wants to expand the pool.
    Turns out Miko was out of town when I tried to contact her, all is good, thanks again.

  2. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what she's open or the extras f s or ? Post says she is open to it was it covered or bb. pm ok thanks
    Saw Tiffani last year when I was there. Great massage with oral happy ending. Didn't indicate that there was more on the menu.

  3. #851

    Tiffani

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus808  [View Original Post]
    Her Ad says $$ for 1 hr. Does that include everything? Or only the massage?
    Does anyone know what she's open or the extras f s or ? Post says she is open to it was it covered or bb. pm ok thanks

  4. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    That is the correct number. I can't say why you're having a difficult time. I just contacted her a couple of weeks ago, and she responded right away. I believe Farah is still sticking to regulars. She generally advertises when she wants to expand the pool.
    I appreciate the reply info and number confirmation, ill keep sendig her the occasional text and hopefully get lucky or blocked at this rate. There is always Linda in the meantime I guess.

    Thanks fellas.

  5. #849

    Miko

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmoralMessiah  [View Original Post]
    I've saw Miko talked about on here a few times and would like to try to see her, I trawled the forum and found a number ending in 1131 but I never get a reply when I message (hope posting this snippet of a number is OK, if not sorry mods). Is this the correct number and she is just very selective or is it incorrect?

    The same goes for Farah except I can't find any number for her, looks like she just keeps to regulars?

    If anyone is feeling generous please feel free to PM me any info, although I'm new here I do try to contribute if and when I can..
    That is the correct number. I can't say why you're having a difficult time. I just contacted her a couple of weeks ago, and she responded right away. I believe Farah is still sticking to regulars. She generally advertises when she wants to expand the pool.

  6. #848
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Seen her 4 months ago. Did a review for her on here. Sounded great but it was a total let down and waste of time and money. Prob why she hasnt posed because she wasnt getting any visits. No idea if she offers more after your first visit but it would have to be alot more. Way better out there like Miko or Farah. Too bad Farah tatted herself up, she had such a beautiful body, no clue why she did it.
    I've saw Miko talked about on here a few times and would like to try to see her, I trawled the forum and found a number ending in 1131 but I never get a reply when I message (hope posting this snippet of a number is OK, if not sorry mods). Is this the correct number and she is just very selective or is it incorrect?

    The same goes for Farah except I can't find any number for her, looks like she just keeps to regulars?

    If anyone is feeling generous please feel free to PM me any info, although I'm new here I do try to contribute if and when I can.

    Thanks fellas.

  7. #847

    Galina

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantab  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a recent review of her.
    Seen her 4 months ago. Did a review for her on here. Sounded great but it was a total let down and waste of time and money. Prob why she hasnt posed because she wasnt getting any visits. No idea if she offers more after your first visit but it would have to be alot more. Way better out there like Miko or Farah. Too bad Farah tatted herself up, she had such a beautiful body, no clue why she did it.

  8. #846

    Has anyone seen Galiana recently?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBear20  [View Original Post]
    Can verify everything said in other posts is accurate. She gives a unique experience and I'll give high marks for actual relaxation. She's kind, cool and seems open-minded.

    I never like to be too hard on a providers looks. After all, if we looked like Ryan Gosling we'd have heavier wallets. That said. Temper your expectations here. The drinking may have taken a bigger toll on her appearance than the actual years.

    Lastly, I poked around with her for info on 4-hands or other girls but got no response. YMMV.
    Looking for a recent review of her.

  9. #845
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus808  [View Original Post]
    Her Ad says $$ for 1 hr. Does that include everything? Or only the massage?
    It was actually like $$4 for the hour, and the was all inclusive.

    Only the Massage is like $95.

  10. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyElvis  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tiffani a while back. Was a very positive experience.

    Highlights:

    * She arrives looking very professional and low key.

    * We each showered in the room before the massage. This is not part of your allotted time.

    * The massage itself was great.

    * She is very friendly and very talkative, but I felt like we really got to know one another.

    * Tiffani is really sexy.

    * She very open and a lot of fun with the extras.

    * The appointment wasn't rushed at all, everything was very chill and laid back.

    I wholeheartedly recommend seeing her.

    https://sexovegas.mobi/escort/339913/
    Her Ad says $$ for 1 hr. Does that include everything? Or only the massage?

  11. #843
    Quote Originally Posted by RedmondGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Contact info, please.
    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ser...service_173607

  12. #842

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert387  [View Original Post]
    Yup, she's light on the personality aspect, that's for sure, but the BBBJ and rimming make up for that. I used to ask for her hard massage, but was sore for days afterwards. So I then started asking for medium with no back walking, and that was much better. I started with her off and on way back in 2010 and have enjoyed her skills for more than two dozen visits, both incall and outcall. She even grandfathered me in until 2020 on the $100 rate for both -- until the pandemic, when her prices jumped up like everything else.
    Contact info, please.

  13. #841

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasDude  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Linda Friday morning, She is easy to get in touch with as long as she is not with someone. Clear instructions on how to get to the apartment, door cracked open and please be quiet text.

    She is small, slender and cute in my eyes. Asked for donation up front and had me lay on the table. Massage was light at first and then she got into it with walking on the back at the end. On the flip was some light touching she layed between my legs and went straight to gobbling me up. She likes to look at you and makes wonderful gobbling noises. No rush and leaves the room to spit it out, comes back and gives a foot massage.

    She is very quiet and only responds when you talk to her.
    Yup, she's light on the personality aspect, that's for sure, but the BBBJ and rimming make up for that. I used to ask for her hard massage, but was sore for days afterwards. So I then started asking for medium with no back walking, and that was much better. I started with her off and on way back in 2010 and have enjoyed her skills for more than two dozen visits, both incall and outcall. She even grandfathered me in until 2020 on the $100 rate for both -- until the pandemic, when her prices jumped up like everything else.

  14. #840

    Linda massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    Her massage is legit with a solid HE. 2nd time I've seen her. Same routine, door cracked open no knocking. Quick hug, led to back massage table and bed. She doesn't help undress, dress nothing. She will peek in and see if I'm ready yet. She takes off a red see-thru and has black bra and panty set that she doesn't take off.

    Massage is deep. Because I'm on the bed because I'm taller and fatter she can move around better on the bed than the table. Seriously the best bed massage ever. She will stand to get leverage. I've heard she walks on you when on the table, the bed is probably too unstable for that, but she does stand and bendover to get her weight on her hands. She doesn't talk at all. Only a faint rollover is the extant of the conversation. Which is fine by me, I'm there for the massage.

    On the flip cleans with wipes with a little massage on the legs, but basically gets right to work. $120 for HJ, $160 BBBJ CIM and doesn't stop until you tell her to. I needed the massage, the finish, it had been awhile only because doctor has me on some meds, hopefully as temporary as possible. I get hard, but takes forever to finish. Linda is a trooper and doesn't give up that's for sure. Massage is worth the price by itself with a nice bonus. Strictly business, no other activities. Which sometimes, that's all I want. You're not going there because of her looks or even personality.
    Went and saw Linda Friday morning, She is easy to get in touch with as long as she is not with someone. Clear instructions on how to get to the apartment, door cracked open and please be quiet text.

    She is small, slender and cute in my eyes. Asked for donation up front and had me lay on the table. Massage was light at first and then she got into it with walking on the back at the end. On the flip was some light touching she layed between my legs and went straight to gobbling me up. She likes to look at you and makes wonderful gobbling noises. No rush and leaves the room to spit it out, comes back and gives a foot massage.

    She is very quiet and only responds when you talk to her.

  15. #839

    Krysta. Milking Table

    Folks was asking about Krysta, so I toftt and went and saw her.

    I was not disappointed.

    Highlights:

    * She is very eager to please.

    * Krysta clearly enjoys what she does.

    * Decent massage.

    * Loves to talk, loves sharing and hearing about ones adult adventures.

    * Really great rack.

    * Just really fun and adventurous.

    Low lights:

    * Incall at a run down cheap motel.

    * Room smelled like smoke. Don't know if it was her, or if the room just smells like smoke?

    The milking table was an experience. Not for me, but I tried it, and asked if we could change things up and move to the bed. Krysta was very happy to do that.

    Yeah, she's in her 50's. I still found her attractive, her tits were really nice and fun to play with.

    And she is definitely link and fetish friendly.

    I'll go visit her again.

    https://mojovillage.com/adult-18/the...ody-rub_384029

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape