Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 19319
-
09-06-24 17:43 #17234Senior Member

Posts: 461I have some places in Daytona that I use that do cash only on Ridgewood. Relax inn, travel inn, American inn. Not the best but you can usually get a room for $80. I know it's a drive but I like motel x in Orlando as well. It's perfect for the deed and the rooms all have stripper poles, party lights, mirrored ceilings and big beds.
Originally Posted by SpaceLyspRoket
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 16:17 #17233Senior Member

Posts: 71Cuban Doll Vanessa
Lined up a date a few hours in advance. Texted within 30 minutes of date. Nothing. Texted when I arrived. Nothing. Waited 30 more minutes, still nothing.
Wasted time / drive.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...n/270580852795
-
09-06-24 12:38 #17232Senior Member

Posts: 25Cash only hotel / motel room
To follow up on Hawkeye's point, does anyone know of any hotels / motels in the area that except cash only, no deposit? I used to have a spot in a previous locale that used to take just the room fee no questions asked that was decent.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 06:50 #17231Senior Member

Posts: 483Sasha sweets is an amazing time I try and see her everytime she comes. I've been lucky several times. It's been a while since she has been back.
Originally Posted by BeachSid2
[View Original Post]
I can agree though you have to call and text alot to get time and location. I have notice it's been worse the past few visits here. I think she has a man that travels with her and her dog so that could be the issue as well maybe jealous 😏.
Once your in though that body of hers will make yoy want more and more. Her BBBJ skills are remarkable. Have fun if you can land that trophy.
-
09-06-24 06:03 #17230Senior Member

Posts: 2653No Incall No Go
I hear you HH. That was the main reason I got off of seeking. Getting a motel room discreetly is not easy for me because most don't take cash anymore. There were some gals willing to get the room in their name and then I would compensate them but that's also a hassle and an additional cost.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 22:34 #17229Senior Member

Posts: 71Chelsea
Does anyone know what happened to Chelsea (PSJ) who use to post on STG? Saw her posts a while back, but haven't seen anything recently. If you have any info, you can either post or send me a PM. Thanks for your help.
-
09-05-24 18:13 #17228Senior Member

Posts: 825Yeah good luck with that. She never answers my message on there. Even if I send a tipped message too.
Originally Posted by StudGator
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 18:05 #17227Senior Member

Posts: 39Sasha
No exaggeration been trying to see her for 5 years. Whenever she is in town. Sometimes I will get a response will say yes to meeting then no other response to time etc just vanishes. This time same thing, contacted her she says she could meet them nothing crickets when asked about a time etc. Looks great would love to see her but if it wasn't for guys reviewing her on here I would think she is a ghost account. Guess she is my Bigfoot will never get to actually lay eyes on her but plenty of sightings 😂 oh well if anyone knows her maybe put in a good word for me??
Originally Posted by GreatIdea
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 16:16 #17226Senior Member

Posts: 114Sadie
Many thanks, I will check it out. At least for a drink. Thanks.
Originally Posted by StudGator
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 14:28 #17225Senior Member

Posts: 151Sadie
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 14:15 #17224Senior Member

Posts: 151Try ittybittygypsy on OF
You may be able ot contact her through DM therre.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 09:41 #17223Senior Member

Posts: 1033No
Not the Gypsy that is being discussed.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 09:36 #17222Senior Member

Posts: 1057Gypsy
Is this her?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gypsy-escort-orlando-133125
-
09-05-24 09:20 #17221Senior Member

Posts: 2962Gypsy, missed opportunity
Damn it, sorry to hear she's left the area! I'm sure anyone that met her or regularly saw her ads knows that she was almost always outcall only and, on RARE occasions, offered incall. I do almost exclusively incall, really tough to do outcall. I must have reached out to Gypsy a dozen times trying to meet up with her but could never make it work, whenever I was available, she was outcall only. On those rare occasions she offered incall, I couldn't make it happen. If you (or anyone) know, is she still involved in the hobby life? Work has me traveling thru Daytona from time to time and I'd certainly reach out to her if she were available. I did a bit of a search in the Daytona area and didn't find any ads for her.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 08:53 #17220Senior Member

Posts: 47Ahh shame, she looked like my type.
Originally Posted by RocketPocket
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




