Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 1296 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26385
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/354785166231

    She's posted for awhile, has anyone seen her?
    I saw her about 2 or 3 years ago. Her pics are heavily filtered, but it's her. Her teeth are jacked up. I don't think I would repeat.

  2. #26384

    Confirm?


  3. #26383

    Anybody?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/354785166231

    She's posted for awhile, has anyone seen her?

  4. #26382
    Ah, Asian ADS, not a specific K-girls thread. Many thanks.

  5. #26381

    It's this one

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    I've scrolled and scrolled but haven't found it. Too much trouble to include a link?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3369-Asian-ads
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sg-screenie.png‎  

  6. #26380
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one. She's sweet, good coms, sexy body and pretty face. But has some rules and for the QV, she would only do doggie and CBJ. I don't expect the world for a QV every time, but at least let me do mish. Anyway, she was a decent time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/438109415785
    Does she actually do what she advertises as far as how wet.

  7. #26379

    Legit ebony

    Saw this one. She's sweet, good coms, sexy body and pretty face. But has some rules and for the QV, she would only do doggie and CBJ. I don't expect the world for a QV every time, but at least let me do mish. Anyway, she was a decent time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/438109415785

  8. #26378
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarRusty  [View Original Post]
    Seen two guys ask about the thread for the k girls. It's in the Asian ad one.
    I've scrolled and scrolled but haven't found it. Too much trouble to include a link?

  9. #26377
    Totally agree. I reviewed her in the Latina thread. I have a feeling she's going to get real busy. Best session I've had in some time and for $100, can't beat it.

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream. Named Barbie.

    QV 100 roses. Average height, cute smile, Spinner body, Latino, no English, covered BJ. Finished in Mish, asked for multiple position no hesitation for it.

    She had some braces so no kissing. No clock watcher. 15 min 100 roses, 30 min 150 roses, 1 h 200 roses.

  10. #26376

    Re: Bonnie interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    A+ vist with Bonnie. Senior's can pm me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/175536038
    Interested thanks.

  11. #26375

    Thicc babe

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...q/320181473094

    Someone DM me if you have seen this lady. Thanks.

  12. #26374

    Bonnie

    A+ vist with Bonnie. Senior's can pm me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/175536038

  13. #26373

    Here is the link

    My bad here is the link https://callescort.org/339-793-2890.

    She is more beautiful than in pic which is a different person pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream. Named Barbie.

    QV 100 roses. Average height, cute smile, Spinner body, Latino, no English, covered BJ. Finished in Mish, asked for multiple position no hesitation for it.

    She had some braces so no kissing. No clock watcher. 15 min 100 roses, 30 min 150 roses, 1 h 200 roses.

  14. #26372

    Best in town with affordable rate

    I had a dream. Named Barbie.

    QV 100 roses. Average height, cute smile, Spinner body, Latino, no English, covered BJ. Finished in Mish, asked for multiple position no hesitation for it.

    She had some braces so no kissing. No clock watcher. 15 min 100 roses, 30 min 150 roses, 1 h 200 roses.

  15. #26371
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Seems solid. I would ask her for one face pic. The nice ass-et could be her best side. Or maybe she is private. Usually, they will send one face pic if you ask nicely.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape