Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 1133 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16840
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBobIII  [View Original Post]
    Anybody experienced this? https://www.modernmatchclub.com/.
    Gave me a pdf with 4 photos I could geo locate to orlando.

    Requested my photo, wich is a no go for me, then ghosted.

    Do not know if it is legit.

  2. #16839
    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Any referrals for a GILF in the area? 50+ minimum. 60 and in decent shape preferred.
    Never met her, but maybe what your looking for:

    https://gigidelights.com/

  3. #16838
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrun21  [View Original Post]
    I have been watching this one for awhile. I notice her numbers changes every month or so. Seems like a red flag, has anyone heard about her? I can't seem to find any intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/valeria-09
    Has anyone see her?

  4. #16837

    GILF referrals

    Any referrals for a GILF in the area? 50+ minimum. 60 and in decent shape preferred.

  5. #16836

    Modern Match Club

    Did they get back to you? What's the story there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Contacted on WhatsApp, will let you know.

  6. #16835

    EB Ladies Pt 2 - Any Intel

    Anyone seen these ladies? Any Intel? Respond back to post if you did or pm me if rather be private.

    1) Rosa. Afro Latina. Sunglasses sitting on pool chair in purple bathing suit. Anyone seen?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175745624

    2) Diamond. Tatted Ebony with red dreads in bathroom. Comms today said no Daty or dato but she said yes before. Not sure if she just saying that to be cautious. Ad says no bb or Greek. Any Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175759133

    3) Conway Latina. Looks Colombian or Venezuelan wearing red lingerie on bed. Any Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175762996

    4) Nely Colombian. Any Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175735043

    5) snowbunny Kelly Sway. I've seen her ad for while but never saw. Says no GFE, does that mean daty and dato not allowed? Is bbj? Greek? Snowbunny in pink.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175765764

    6) Qveen Mashallah Ebony. Any intel? Ebony in blue on bed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175735642

    7) Layla Marie Cuban. Seen her ads for a while but never saw. Any Intel on services? Latina in bed with black net lingerie.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175736436

    8) SK Ebony. Looks bbw. Pics on ad don't show full body or face. If no full body then likely bbw. The one I attached is the closet for a face. With the blong weave and brown body suit. Says everything on menu even BBFS but no Greek. Any Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175738792

    9) Luna Colombian Kissimmee. Says Greeks bbj, daty, dato on menj. Blonde hair in black lingerie. Any Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175744725
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6090.jpeg‎   IMG_6094.jpeg‎   IMG_6098.jpeg‎   IMG_6091.jpeg‎   IMG_6095.jpeg‎  

    IMG_6099.jpeg‎   IMG_6092.jpeg‎   IMG_6097.jpeg‎   IMG_6093.jpeg‎  

  7. #16834

    EB Ladies. Intel Request Pt 1 - Anyone Seen These Ladies?

    Any members, especially senior members, have seen these girls? Please respond to post. If you rather not cause you're gate keeping or don't want too many guys hitting her then please pm me and I can exchange details. But you have to be legit and have 100+ posts where majority of your posts are reviewing girls, especially not many have reviewed.

    1) McCoy girls and we know about them McCoy girls. Usually Dominican, Colombian, and Venezuelan use this hotels. Most of the time it's 50/50 if the chick is the girl in the ad, similar girl, at least attractive girl, OR not attractive at all. It's like playing Russian roulette. Sometimes I got lucky other times I wasted me time and left cause the girl was fat and unattractive. Says 3 course meal on menu with BBJ at 2 bundes of roses. Any Intel? She's the dark brown girl in the red lingerie. Not sure if it's the same left agencies or someone else posing as them (uncle LEO, cousin rob, catfish).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175734754

    2) Rainn. South obt. Ad says no GFE, bare, or Greek. Any Intel? Is Daty, dato on menu? Naked Ebony with dreads on bed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175765603

    3) Perusian. Edgewater. No details of services. Comminuted on text and asked if LEO and we of course both said no. When asked about bbj, Greek, daty, dato she went silent. Any Intel? Ebony with light brown hair in blue underwear.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175758961

    4) Mercedes. Ebony with curly head and white bra. No details of services on ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175760039

    5) Another McCoy girl. Tan skin big booty Latina. From comms. No anal. Bbj, daty, dato. Bbl Latino with lip tats on ass.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175735647

    6) Ruby afro-Latina but different girls on ad when you click picitres. Comms they said only reg service with CBJ. No bbj, Daty, dato, or Greek. Any Intel? Main photo is afrolatina with braids at pool.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175765707

    7) Kendall. Afro Latina. Some ads say she's Colombian others say she's Dominican. Fromcomms bbj, Daty, dato, and Greek on menu. Never saw. Any Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175759817

    8) Bunni. Ebony. Braids with two bunny ears braids wearing bathrobe in bathroom. Any Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175766220

    9) petite Latina in Kissimmee. No details on ad but content so BBFS. Maybe that's her bf, handler, or pimp. Any Intel? Slim Latina in an orange sundress or night gown. In bathroom.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175739305

    10) Ashley. Airport. From comms and ad no bbj, daty, dato, GFE, no kissing. Greek is on menu for extra. So pretty much just CBJ and not much intimacy. So if CBJ is amazing and you don't need much tk get rock hard then might be good date. Any Intel? Latina I Santa hat. Two pictures showing BBFS so maybe her bf, handler, pimp. Maybe she does of or porn on side. One video on ad shows her taking production pictures or video.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175766154
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6072.jpeg‎   IMG_6083.jpeg‎   IMG_6087.jpeg‎   IMG_6078.jpeg‎   IMG_6085.jpeg‎  

    IMG_6088.jpeg‎   IMG_6079.jpeg‎   IMG_6086.jpeg‎   IMG_6089.jpeg‎   IMG_6080.jpeg‎  


  8. #16833
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBobIII  [View Original Post]
    Anybody experienced this? https://www.modernmatchclub.com/.
    Contacted on WhatsApp, will let you know.

  9. #16832

    Ukranian girls in Florida?!

    Anybody experienced this? https://www.modernmatchclub.com/.

  10. #16831

    Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by Melisil  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has seen Royal before. I did a search on here and saw several reports but I've never found one with a photo or link to confirm. I know for sure there are saeveral different providers using the name royal so I'm wondering what ya'll know about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...l/179042144917
    She's been around for awhile. Posted a lot in the past, but then disappeared for a couple years, looks like she's back. Never any drama, even when she had a boyfriend, he was fine with her line of work and stayed out of the way. She doesn't smile because her front tooth was cracked. She's quiet, reserved, BBBJ and cfs, I paid around $80-$100. Nice bottom for lazy dog, she wasn't very passionate so only linked up a few times as a back up. I believe some of these pics
    are old. Sometimes girls disappear for a couple years cuz they had a kid, that might be the case here and her body might have changed. Hope this helps.

  11. #16830

    Been away for a bit

    Hey fellow mongers,

    I've been off the forum for a while but wanted to catch up. Between life, work and some extra travel there has been little time for the hobby. In addition I got tired of ever elevating donation requests for ever diminishing quality so I scaled back and put my time and resources into other life enhancing activities. I've cut the hobby down to about one visit per week on average. Keke in Gville, found a new one in Leesburg (Stephanie), Chocolate in Orlando a couple visits with Elly (can't stay away from that amazing ass for long), a couple visits with Maya and had the pleasure of meeting Ivy in Orlando. I personally recommend any on that list. Stephanie is not a knock out but the girl can fuck and loves to cum on my dick. BTW Elly does have incall now. Now I'll get my PMs caught up.

    Have fun.

    GE.

  12. #16829

    Royal

    I was wondering if anyone has seen Royal before. I did a search on here and saw several reports but I've never found one with a photo or link to confirm. I know for sure there are saeveral different providers using the name royal so I'm wondering what ya'll know about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...l/179042144917

  13. #16828

    Super Curves


  14. #16827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Very true

    I think we are paying for the convenience and the cost of them being here.

    The agency or the individual is paying for the all the costs that come with the travel, hotels, inconveniences of being not at home and with their families.

    Were we are allowed to come home and not have the risk of being in a foreign place. I know it seems unfair when you think of purely financial costs but convenience is a consideration as well.

    I do have boundaries of what I will pay myself as well.

    Would love to go South America and or the Asian countries and tour the talent but I don't have that on my radar anytime soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme  [View Original Post]
    Amazing what they think their worth is especially when in their countries even the hottest ones go for 20 or $30 a pop. A $100 can get you a night. Dinner dates can be had for the price of the food.

    No upsell.

    Gringo's are always taken advantage of.

  15. #16826
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmfbmfbmf  [View Original Post]
    I texted and was told there were several girls to choose from. When I arrived, Apple was the only one there for the night. It was in a residential neighborhood and I had to sit in the living room waiting for Apple to finish up with a customer. It was awkward to see another monger walk past you to exit the house. I had a good time with Apple. Young Chinese with a descent body. Before I left, the mamasan gave me a direct number to call for my next appointment. The last time I texted that number, the booker tried jacking up the price. I agree the booker over promises and does not communicate with the girls.
    I think LEO has high jacked the site. Text told me to go to a hotel on Vine so it's not in a residence anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape