The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 717 1217 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 26376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23136
    This is accurate, she is energetic but might be using.

    Quote Originally Posted by Futurist  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/744007484828

    Anyone seen this one? She is the girl in the purple skirt attached.

  2. #23135
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone kept in touch w her? Hosted on vliet then apt up in falls. She switched apts last November and fell off radar. Pm if needed.
    Bumping this post on crystal blonde milf - hoping she is seeing someone UTR that can assist me.

  3. #23134

    Haven't but you should try and report back

    Quote Originally Posted by Futurist  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/744007484828

    Anyone seen this one? She is the girl in the purple skirt attached.
    I've texted with her and she seemed good. Easy setup on the south side then. I see she's west now. Go give it a try and report back.

  4. #23133
    Quote Originally Posted by Futurist  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/744007484828

    Anyone seen this one? She is the girl in the purple skirt attached.
    I am curious too. She looks really nice. Hosting off Layton & 27th.

  5. #23132
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/744007484828

    Anyone seen this one? She is the girl in the purple skirt attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzAzMzI2NWUwMDU2ZTk5MjVkMjM0M2I3Mzg0MDdhN2U0NjFmNGU.jpg‎  

  6. #23131
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Surprised to see this post here. Anyone met with or find out anything else about this poster? Pics look TGTBT. They sent me a selfie which I consider above average for a paki woman.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/953908666138
    She's back guys!! Although not GFE, she's very sensual, loves being eaten-out and has a gorgeous body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/773465912322

  7. #23130
    That's Maddie, she use to run with that massage lady Moxie I think. Not too sure but haven't seen anything positive for reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    This one says she's at a nice downtown hotel but asking 240 for hhr LOL. Maybe I am paying for the room too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/373203062964

  8. #23129
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge98  [View Original Post]
    She used to be in Woodstock, IL, butoved up to Milwaukee a couple months ago. I've seen her at her old location. She's fun. Basically anything you want (BBBJ, BBFS, anal.). She's not bad looking, but no model either. Has a little extra weight, but not fat or flabby by any means. 300 gets you whatever you want.
    I've texted her 4 or 5 times with absolutely zero response. I seriously don't know how these ****** make money.

  9. #23128

    Time waster

    This one says she's at a nice downtown hotel but asking 240 for hhr LOL. Maybe I am paying for the room too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/373203062964
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-05 143853.jpg‎  

  10. #23127

    Don't even.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Talked with Jessie who doubles with Gem (dark hair girl).

    160 hhr incall NW area. Private residence. Small upcharge for bb. Open to trying ass-play.

    Anyone met her yet? Probably also works with Jay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...5/533232568887

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...5/935680815032
    Jay is Gem. Same girl. Just her hair color of the month. I echo void's sentiment on Jay. Was probably an attractive girl at one time. But the heavily filtered pics they both have barely resemble both of them. I saw Jay as well and same experience as void. Didn't want to post it in case it was a bad day for her. But since someone else had the same thing then I'll second the negative experience. I think Jessie and her are at the same place. Pretty sure it was her I saw there walking out when I showed up. But due to the heavily filtered pics, I'm not positive. But fairly certain. I'd like to find whatever pictures editing app they're using. LOL. I would pass on both of them.

    Also not a good area to be in. All I wanted to do after walking out of Jay's place was gtfo doing 90 on the way south.

  11. #23126
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge98  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea about hhr. Her place is a few blocks from Washington Park. The number in her ad is the only one I've ever used.
    I reached out to her regarding hhr, didn't get any response. Guess she's only interested in $300 for the hour.

  12. #23125

    Jessie + Gem

    Talked with Jessie who doubles with Gem (dark hair girl).

    160 hhr incall NW area. Private residence. Small upcharge for bb. Open to trying ass-play.

    Anyone met her yet? Probably also works with Jay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...5/533232568887

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...5/935680815032
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-05 094512.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-09-05 094541.jpg‎  

  13. #23124
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Does she do hhr sessions as well? Incall in the North West area? Is she responding to texts at the 815# ?
    I have no idea about hhr. Her place is a few blocks from Washington Park. The number in her ad is the only one I've ever used.

  14. #23123

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    I don't know Ashley but from the pictures of hers they don't appear to be better than Betsy's. Betsy's are longer than what I think Ashley 's appear in the picture Betsy's are over 1 inch long, based how much in could get to my mouth to suck on them!
    Ashley does have some very nice sensitive nipples but they do seem to look a bit larger in her pics than they actually are.

  15. #23122

    Nipples

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Curious if Betsy's nips are better than Ashley's. Ashely also has those pointed pencil-nubs!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/519916910847
    I don't know Ashley but from the pictures of hers they don't appear to be better than Betsy's. Betsy's are longer than what I think Ashley 's appear in the picture Betsy's are over 1 inch long, based how much in could get to my mouth to suck on them!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape