Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 7496
-
09-12-24 10:55 #7166Banned Member

Posts: 194Vanessa
Fucked Vanessa on the red bridge next to wood mb.
Been my fantasy for long time to get High and fuck on that bridge and it finally happened. Told my favorite hooker about it (the one who cut a big lock of hair and gave it to me) but she was too busy on Wray Ryan Ledoux dreshler and O'Brien streets buck Vanessa came through in the clutch.
Saw jersey saw new red headed never seen before saw blu pushing a stroller with 2 other kids damn I'm guessing she has 3 kids, saw Cynthia by the church with her new boyfriend some big white dude with beard talked to her briefly she want to chill could see er her nipples was hard I miss sucking on them titties especially when she has her piercings but told her no haven't dated her in over 9 months looks like she's pregnant 🤰 bet her pussy mad warm if she is.
Went to Julie tent and we got high and fucked for a long time.
https://youtu.be/ekwv5rSisfg?si=EZeNiEgAMRlOe0w4
To that girl who cut her hair off for me. I miss you shorty too bad you passed away and I can't see you again. Thanks for the inspiration. You know how I feel about you.
https://youtu.be/w5srnNrICJo?si=rJ7UakHjLJMMqzgp
-
09-11-24 00:16 #7165Senior Member

Posts: 145Monique
Fantastic time with her the other day, nice women very calm and together one of the better SW experiences I've had. Hope to cross her path again soon.
Claimed she didn't have a phone.
-
09-08-24 16:45 #7164Senior Member

Posts: 59Monique
She pops up every couple of years or so then disappears pretty quickly, never caught her, somebody posted pics on here like four years ago with her top down, great rack!
Originally Posted by SingleBill
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 17:04 #7163Senior Member

Posts: 172Monique
Picked her up on Westford. Your description is spot on. Great BBBJCIM, 40. I think she was drunk. Asked to get dropped off at the park. Wouldn't give her digits.
Originally Posted by SingleBill
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 09:04 #7162Senior Member

Posts: 149Monique
She in her 40's blond hair and huge tits looks like the are fake. Any intel on her. She dresses sexy af. Saw her across from jays.
-
09-05-24 11:21 #7161Banned Member

Posts: 194GDP Grand Daddy Pimp LOL
There were a few out this morning. Kim by Jay's and 3 other girls IDK but def working by their appearance. Jennifer M. I think was at the park, thought she was locked up with that girl Suzy who used to always be on Westford St. (her name suzanne kind of chubby seems autistic voice but she used to suck me off long time because she's a super duper crack fiennd). And that girl Blu IDK why she's ignoring or acting fly LOL she with some old guy named Jack (don't think that's his real name but he has a Silverado and he's fukcing all these hos and getting head from them from Patrica. I call her Peppermint Patty to Cynthia LOL) but she waas with him taking pics with him and shiitt hahahahaha Cynthia was at the park sitting on a hill all by herself wearing a green bra tittties hanging out nodding out, lookk like she was ab out to overdose but on my second swoop thru the park she was gone. Anybody seen Angelique? Her and Cynthia got locked up the same night around Valentine's day but Cyns case was dismissed while Angeliqe hasn't been seen since so I'm guessing she's still locked up and wondering why other persons case was dismissed but heyyyyyyy life goes on like tupac said. Didn't indulge in any today, saving up for Saturday night for molly with honey and I got some strobe lights for the room while we mollyed up so it's going to be a fun night, yall have fun out there!
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1kDAP7PqRrM
-
09-03-24 19:44 #7160Regular Member

Posts: 27Blue Azul from Haverhill Massachusetts
She plays a lot of games. Always advertising on Facebook that she's selling her ass and then you message her and she never replies. I talked to at least 10 guys on Facebook that message her and she says she's not interested. So maybe you look like iced tea or famous rapper and she liked you or something dude I don't know LOL.
-
09-03-24 13:11 #7159Banned Member

Posts: 194Molly part 2 up all night
Tried molly again last night with the same girl from dating app. Was up long time fucking. Reminds me when I used to take ex pills my favorite blue dolphin 🐬 made her squirt so hard when it erupted it splashed up on my belly and some got on my face LOL (I was fucking her mish my favorite way because I like to suck on them titties LOL).
Fucked for at least 3 hours. Been up all night. After we parted ways went on kruz, saw nilsa on westford, and Kim on Appleton talking to Jennifer number 8 saw Stevie, saw Shannon number 3, saw Jamie saw Cynthia by jays she dyed her hair red, saw sloppy looking black girl light skinned resemblance to jasmine but I don't think that's her.
I seen some girl on Facebook with blue hair who I'm sure works and dmed her. Blue hair girls turn me on for some reason. Only been with 3 girls with blue hair last one I was with we was fucki and she raise one of her legs up and I took the hint and put it under where my elbow is where her knee connects and raise that leg up and fucked her so hard it got so wet I could feel hervpussy juice every where knew she came so hard LOL but she won't ever say I made her come because she's mad stand offish LOL gave her a Popeyes fried chicken bag filled with clothes when I dropped her off on branch street.
Hope I hear back from that blue hair girl on Facebook her name blu azul LOL.
Be up all night fucking her on some molly LOL.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2BD9XuEz9bY&pp
-
09-01-24 20:59 #7158Senior Member

Posts: 208Anyone have Debbie's number? Been trying to find her. Hooked up a few time with Linda, but she's been absent. I probably have to change my cruising times.
Saw an older girl walking with a guy. She was blonde, thin, short hair. Guy was watching traffic, but she wasn't. Kinda liked her look.
Saw another older blonde. Thick, which I like, hanging around a moving truck by the park.
Lastly, here we are again, saw an older blonde by the park with groceries, wasnt watching traffic, but was hanging around the junkies.
Also, anyone hook up with the chick with dyed red hair and sloppy tits?
-
09-01-24 14:51 #7157Senior Member

Posts: 317Who's the cutie with blonde and purple hair in the second pic.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 14:25 #7156Banned Member

Posts: 194Shannon lynn
Anybody seen Shannon lately? Used to run into her a lot at several of the blue trap houses but no mas.
Miss her putting it all in and gargling on my dick.
Been messaging her Facebook but no reply.
-
09-01-24 10:18 #7155Senior Member

Posts: 2110Cassie
The first one is Cassie, isn't it? You didn't mention her name.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 10:08 #7154Banned Member

Posts: 194I finally saw
The BBBJ video of Sabrina, Ashley no teeth and Cynthia doing a 3 way BBBJ of local drug dealer. I see why they call Cynthia speedy gonzales LOL Ashley won the contest IMHO her dt skills are top notch and her gag at the bottom with spit strings takes the cake. Sabrina is ok my order ash first place 🥇 Sabrina second place 🥈 and Cynthia last place but Cynthia has longer endurance and is known to suck multiple dicks for hours as long as she has enough crack and Bobby brown she's the hardest working whroe in Massachusetts known to swallow thirty cumshost in a day.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nRr_kibOoI&pp
Went out last night saw Nilda, saw Stevie, saw Cynthia getting inside a grey Mitsubishi on the corner of Nichols and westford, saw Jennifer getting in red pick up at 711 (it didn't blow up LOL).
Saw chubby black girl by jays definitely working and saw several by the park.
Finally tried molly last night. Tried it with a girl I met off dating app and fucked her for like two hours. Will repeat all I have to do is get the molly and she's down like doodoo brown LOL.
Which pic is your favorite whroe? Guess which one is my favorite and I will send you the video of cyn ash and rina sucking famous Lowell drug dealer video.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nRr_kibOoI&pp
-
08-31-24 09:42 #7153Banned Member

Posts: 194Karma
Deactivate not deleted she's still on my friends list but it says deactivated. Saw Debbie at Jay's on a mountain bike made her laughing by roasting her about she training for tour de France LOL. Busted two fat nuts in Portuguese hooker mouth named karma not her real name she knows how to use her tongue ring made me come twice in 30 minutes. Electrical fire close at 711 think it might explode the gas station so got my munchies and jetted with a quickness.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 12:26 #7152Senior Member

Posts: 2110Which Courtney?
Courtney T? She has been MIA for a while now. Deleted her Facebook.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





