Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 871 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9660
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Same with asians. And eastern euros. Hell, probably even africans too. It's America that ruins them, this is the most feminized bullshit country of all time it's horrible. Even our P4 P options suck. Think about it, the best we have are some korean gilfs for 340. Letting women vote, and think they can run things, was a major mistake.
    America ruins everything, we can't even have a Legalized Red light District.

  2. #9659
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    First time in West LA

    I guess I should say I've done some research and narrowed it down slightly to:

    - Wharf- seems like the staple here but their attitude when I called was a bit of a turn off.

    - Goldfinger- same as above.

    - Season- felt a bit better about this place.

    - 4385 overland- called and they texted back.

    - 10641 Pico- did not call yet, can't seem to find a storefront.

  3. #9658
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    First time

    So moved out to West LA and am ready to give the area a shot. Been a few times down in OC but am in no mood to drive back. What spots are must hits? Pref. AMP, younger, BJ / HJ.

  4. #9657
    Quote Originally Posted by VulvaNut  [View Original Post]
    Sadly I've come to agree with this. Though I've had a few good experiences with Latinas over the years, generally the type (if they are somewhat Americanized) that end up in MPs tend to have hella rules, are germaphobic, and want to run the show.

    Latinas in other countries- now that's another story- they can be amazing.
    Same with asians. And eastern euros. Hell, probably even africans too. It's America that ruins them, this is the most feminized bullshit country of all time it's horrible. Even our P4 P options suck. Think about it, the best we have are some korean gilfs for 340. Letting women vote, and think they can run things, was a major mistake.

  5. #9656
    Quote Originally Posted by SGHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Why is it that outside of one Latina, all other latinas in MPs I've seen have either GPS and try to upcharge $$+ or have stupid rules like only one position? The attitude they give when you won't play their games makes the whole thing not worth the trouble.
    Sadly I've come to agree with this. Though I've had a few good experiences with Latinas over the years, generally the type (if they are somewhat Americanized) that end up in MPs tend to have hella rules, are germaphobic, and want to run the show.

    Latinas in other countries- now that's another story- they can be amazing.

  6. #9655
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStar1979  [View Original Post]
    I went to Garden Spa. I saw Amy who is a petite young aged Chinese lady who claimed to be from Taiwan. She took me to the big room. Amy gave a BBBJ with deep throat. I am not strapped she took it all. I then fucked her mish and blew in the cover during doggie. I paid for 1/2 hour and $140 for the sex. Now, I just need to find a place that gives a good massage.
    Where this garden spa place? I tried googling but there's a couple around. Thank you!

  7. #9654

    Garden Spa still good

    I went to Garden Spa. I saw Amy who is a petite young aged Chinese lady who claimed to be from Taiwan. She took me to the big room. Amy gave a BBBJ with deep throat. I am not strapped she took it all. I then fucked her mish and blew in the cover during doggie. I paid for 1/2 hour and $140 for the sex. Now, I just need to find a place that gives a good massage.

  8. #9653
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad226  [View Original Post]
    Hey all I'm visiting for a few days for work between West LA and Santa Monica was looking to get some HJ treatment during my off time what's y'alls go to places in between those areas?
    10641 Pico Went there a couple of times trying to flip one of those girls into providing FS, no luck but they let you pick the girl at least and last 2 girls I've had were surprisingly hot very young too (7-8.5) Prices for HJ are high but you can bring them down to 60. Happy hunting.

  9. #9652
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad226  [View Original Post]
    How are they looks wise? Are they pretty at least?
    Some younger and some older but nothing hot but haven't seen any real dogs either.

  10. #9651
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatonius  [View Original Post]
    Try Wharf on Wilshire Blvd. Only just a HE and no real extras but a decent massage.
    How are they looks wise? Are they pretty at least?

  11. #9650
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad226  [View Original Post]
    Looking for suggestions in between Santa Monica and west LA.
    Try Wharf on Wilshire Blvd. Only just a HE and no real extras but a decent massage.

  12. #9649

    Searching

    Looking for suggestions in between Santa Monica and west LA.

  13. #9648

    Searching

    Hey all I'm visiting for a few days for work between West LA and Santa Monica was looking to get some HJ treatment during my off time what's y'alls go to places in between those areas?

  14. #9647

    Latina attitude

    Why is it that outside of one Latina, all other latinas in MPs I've seen have either GPS and try to upcharge $$+ or have stupid rules like only one position? The attitude they give when you won't play their games makes the whole thing not worth the trouble.

  15. #9646

    The Body Spa

    Establishment is ok. They have TS there and are clear about offering them.

    I saw Ara I believe.

    190 $ total.

    Waste of money on the tip since she isn't attractive despite the plastic surgery attempt. Her massage was ok.

    If you like TS or overspending on girls that are 5/10 then this could be the place for you. Ill try to see Daisy next time or roll the dice and send the girl away if she is not attractive.

    The reviews on RM are old and I saw recent mention of it here. Used to be WM spa I believe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape