Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 1304 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22123
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Yessir

    Quote Originally Posted by ThugTruth  [View Original Post]
    So Honey better than old girl charging 250 for 30 minutes? Then bailing. And Honey younger and fitter?
    Sound better than OG getting high and bailing
    Best experience I had in awhile so right on brotha! $150 ss is great aswell for people with budget. Mongers stop hating providers just jealous.

  2. #22122
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    I believe she went under the name FeFe? A year ago she was working with a dude.
    Thanks looked up that name and looks like she should be avoided.

  3. #22121

    15 questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny540  [View Original Post]
    15 questions about different providers and not a single review? This one is easy to check out if you want to.

  4. #22120
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspitiun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I have seen her posting for a while but don't recall any reviews. No name in the ad to search for so any help would be appreciated. If no reviews I may TOFTT with her if rates are reasonable.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/268697336616
    I believe she went under the name FeFe? A year ago she was working with a dude.

  5. #22119

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    If monger pays rate it don't change. Your right people have preferences and favorites. I liked my visit with Honey and people dog rate but post other providers charging the same. Honey younger more fit more GFE lower volume than those you mentioned don't understand why a pussy turf war there plenty of it and some better than others. Kind of lucky Lauren bailed on me it turned into a better option. Bar raised higher for what I can have for $250 in GR and good options for 120-160 half hour like you said.
    So Honey better than old girl charging 250 for 30 minutes? Then bailing. And Honey younger and fitter?
    Sound better than OG getting high and bailing

  6. #22118

    Reviews?

    Anyone seen this one? I have seen her posting for a while but don't recall any reviews. No name in the ad to search for so any help would be appreciated. If no reviews I may TOFTT with her if rates are reasonable.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/268697336616

  7. #22117

    Melony

    Called her a month ago with no response. Then googled her #, and has ads that show up simultaneously in Raleigh, NC and GR.

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gents. This one caught my eye, and I was curious if anyone has any Intel?

  8. #22116

    Ms. Melony (Retired Teacher)

    Good evening gents. This one caught my eye, and I was curious if anyone has any Intel?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240904_222242_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240904_222314_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240904_222253_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240904_222304_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240904_222325_Chrome.jpg‎  


  9. #22115

    Krystal


  10. #22114

    Miss Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by BH1987  [View Original Post]
    Shoulda known from the ad but alot of don't do that and not that position. Save your money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/360415179160
    I have met with Miss Peach quite a few times over the last couple years. My experiences have been amazing! We've tried many different positions and she's great at all of them. She has always had a happy, friendly and positive attitude with me. She' always clean and smelling nice. I've always found her to be a very happy and beautiful lady who takes care of my needs as I try to take care of hers too. She always appears to be drug free. I'll be heading her way next week and I'll visit with her again and see for myself. I'll report back.

  11. #22113

    Terrible

    Shoulda known from the ad but alot of don't do that and not that position. Save your money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/360415179160

  12. #22112

    29th Street Parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by Slik9976  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/079359304662

    Made an appointment with this one recently. She works out of a parlor near 29th st. Definitely not as advertised. Only provided a massage with basic he. Would not repeat and she should only be posting in the massage section.
    I had the same thing happen to me with another one of the girls that work there. Her name was Juelz. Made all kinds of promises while texting with her, mostly unfulfilled and very expensive. Should have taken Benz's advice and not paid until the session was done.

  13. #22111

    SOAKING WET stg ad

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/079359304662

    Made an appointment with this one recently. She works out of a parlor near 29th st. Definitely not as advertised. Only provided a massage with basic he. Would not repeat and she should only be posting in the massage section.

  14. #22110

    Super Easy

    Quote Originally Posted by KZooTravler  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Wondering if anyone has a fail safe way to trick Life 360 tracking location app. I know A provider who is looking for help with this. It is preventing her able to be in hobby.
    Is she leaving or doing it at home? If she's leaving, Just leave your personal phone at home (Life 360 says you been at home all day) and text from offline burner (or prepaid) phone using only WIFI. (IOS allows you to use your email to text.) (I don't know any texting apps right now, sorry!) (Possibly, Google texting for android?

  15. #22109
    Quote Originally Posted by KZooTravler  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Wondering if anyone has a fail safe way to trick Life 360 tracking location app. I know A provider who is looking for help with this. It is preventing her able to be in hobby.
    https://www.wikihow.com/Pause-Life36...Anyone-Knowing

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape