Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 30810
-
09-05-24 11:24 #26340Senior Member

Posts: 216Totally agree. I reviewed her in the Latina thread. I have a feeling she's going to get real busy. Best session I've had in some time and for $100, can't beat it.
Originally Posted by VirginBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 11:21 #26339Senior Member

Posts: 917Re: Bonnie interested
Interested thanks.
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 11:05 #26338Senior Member

Posts: 247Thicc babe
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...q/320181473094
Someone DM me if you have seen this lady. Thanks.
-
09-05-24 10:39 #26337Senior Member

Posts: 238Bonnie
A+ vist with Bonnie. Senior's can pm me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/175536038
-
09-05-24 00:50 #26336Senior Member

Posts: 114Here is the link
My bad here is the link https://callescort.org/339-793-2890.
She is more beautiful than in pic which is a different person pic.
Originally Posted by VirginBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 00:49 #26335Senior Member

Posts: 114Best in town with affordable rate
I had a dream. Named Barbie.
QV 100 roses. Average height, cute smile, Spinner body, Latino, no English, covered BJ. Finished in Mish, asked for multiple position no hesitation for it.
She had some braces so no kissing. No clock watcher. 15 min 100 roses, 30 min 150 roses, 1 h 200 roses.
-
09-04-24 21:21 #26334Senior Member

Posts: 126Seems solid. I would ask her for one face pic. The nice ass-et could be her best side. Or maybe she is private. Usually, they will send one face pic if you ask nicely.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 21:06 #26333Regular Member

Posts: 22Toftt
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3477578389
Pictures with her name are definitely her. Body solid 8/. 510 nice looking BBL and natural breasts very smooth skin, Looks a little darker than the pics. Face is ok not ugly but would walk right past her on the street and definitely check out her body.
150 for HHR. Upcharge for 60 for BBBJ (I declined).
English was ok. Google translate will be your friend.
CBJ was good not the best I ever had but got me quickly to attention.
Now where I thought she really stood out was CG, this woman does not skip leg day at all and pretty much pounded me into the bed.
Missionary was nice but no sucking her nice nipples.
Busted quick in doggy while she was fondling the fellas.
I am not a huge guy pretty average size but she clamped down the whole time and felt really tight.
All in all lasted 15 minutes which is extremely fast for me as I take Valium which it really hard to bust.
Anal was on the table for an upcharge.
Said she will be in town till Sunday.
South Saunders right near the 40 exit.
Would repeat but only for a QV.
-
09-04-24 16:48 #26332Regular Member

Posts: 5Any way to bypass the screening?
Originally Posted by BlueCollarRusty
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 15:22 #26331Regular Member

Posts: 6K girls
Seen two guys ask about the thread for the k girls. It's in the Asian ad one.
-
09-04-24 13:11 #26330Senior Member

Posts: 247Autumn
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/911008982595
Anyone seen this lady?
-
09-04-24 11:44 #26329Regular Member

Posts: 4Mind DMing her contact info?
Originally Posted by UseEmeNot
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 10:12 #26328Senior Member

Posts: 72Love
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/175552371
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
I go to Love about every 3 W to get a bbj / cim. She's pretty good, can get a little mechanical at times but if you tell her what you like she'll take direction although it's only for a little while and than you got to remind her LOL. The price point she offers on her special ain't bad either. 50 for bbj / cim 15 min time frame. Nice fun bags, no ass, and face isn't great but gets job done and is a really nice person. She has a twin sister goes by Head Hunter who also does bbj / cim but I haven't tried her yet. Lmk if you try her out. She's out of a motel in Durham.
-
09-04-24 09:18 #26327Senior Member

Posts: 142Looking
Does anyone know of a discreet black girl who will give me a BJ once or twice a week?
-
09-04-24 08:31 #26326Senior Member

Posts: 72Funny message
I got a PM from Dude998 last night accusing me of being Facino which is laughable. I guess he doesn't appreciate the actual reason we are on the forum to share information keep each other safe and share our love for the hobby.









Reply With Quote





