Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 286 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 4285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3730

    "Sam" Been there. Didn't that.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobbyist88  [View Original Post]
    Yeah 907-XXX-X561. The heavily tatted black haired one advertising she was on Muldoon.
    You can find her ad here: https://callescort.org/907-416-8561. And here: https://escort13.com/post/100600271?currentPage=1.

    "Sam". I saw her in person. She did not look as good as she does in those photos, she had an unpleasant attitude, she did not feel as good as those photos made me think she would, and the presence of an uncovered dick in some of the ad photos above make it appear as if a condom is optional (which it is NOT).

    For all those reasons I opted out and did not consummate the deal. From the way she has dropped off the scene I'm guessing that she was not successful in her business venture.

    JG.

  2. #3729
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    The link you posted is no longer active. Did you happen, by any chance, to keep her phone number?.
    Yeah 907[Deleted by Admin]561. The heavily tatted black haired one advertising she was on Muldoon.

  3. #3728

  4. #3727

    Oh yeah, HER

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobbyist88  [View Original Post]
    The link you posted is no longer active. Did you happen, by any chance, to keep her phone number?

    JG.

  5. #3726

    Reports?


  6. #3725
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceAD  [View Original Post]
    I am curious which Anchorage ladies are on onlyfans. (Preferably free).
    Not sure how good they are but there are search sites for that kind of thing. Only finder is one that I know of. There's one girl that I knew of a couple years ago, former dancer at Bush. I'm sure there are several in that game. From what I saw in past they usually have both a free & pay for accounts.

  7. #3724

    Greek?

    Just curious if there are any actual providers or AMP's that provide Greek services out there.

  8. #3723

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRiderAK  [View Original Post]
    She's coming down from where? She certainly isn't up here. In FBX area. She got a ride, but she's going to land around 9 or 10?

    Selling content is always a red flag.

    Good luck.
    So, she is coming up to Fairbanks. She says she is from Anchorage. But when I looked through the forum, was not sure if it was the same person. It does seem like a red flag, which is why I was asking the people down in Anchorage if they have any info since she is in the Fairbanks area tonight.

  9. #3722

    Yeah not going to be a real thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish214  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some post about a Bailey in the forum, but wondering if it is the same person. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairb...-/681876579159.

    Can anyone give me some info on her?
    She's coming down from where? She certainly isn't up here. In FBX area. She got a ride, but she's going to land around 9 or 10?

    Selling content is always a red flag.

    Good luck.

  10. #3721

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish214  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some post about a Bailey in the forum, but wondering if it is the same person. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairb...-/681876579159.

    Can anyone give me some info on her?
    Watch yourself. She will rip you off the first chance she gets.

  11. #3720

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish214  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some post about a Bailey in the forum, but wondering if it is the same person. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairb...-/681876579159.

    Can anyone give me some info on her?
    It's Bailey.

  12. #3719

    Any Info

    I've seen some post about a Bailey in the forum, but wondering if it is the same person. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairb...-/681876579159.

    Can anyone give me some info on her?

  13. #3718

    Are they any Anchorage Ladies with Free Onlyfans Pages?

    I am curious which Anchorage ladies are on onlyfans. (Preferably free).

  14. #3717

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by AkvwGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Sammy today. Tall (5'9") Chinese, good looking. Nice tits and ass. Fair English. Adventurous. Will such you dry. Multiple positions.
    Do you have a link for the ad?

  15. #3716
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtisKerner  [View Original Post]
    This is the add for the sketchy one in the thuggy neighborhood. Reposting ad to warn others.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...e/369474401517
    I think somebody here on the board reported a negative encounter a long while ago. This is her but I don't have premium to read reviews. The snippet of most recent review seems to mention her taking money.

    "Apr 2023 Cute girl but took 650 and".

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bentlee-...horage-1023424

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape