Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 447 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4455

    Apple

    I saw her a year ago or so. Yep big belly, massage surprised me. Not bad. And a really good bbjws. Might repeat.

    Yall play safe.

  2. #4454

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by DruidMage  [View Original Post]
    Huuge belly and lives with her tranny.
    No signs of the tranny, and yes has a big belly. I mostly went for the massage.

  3. #4453

    Jennifer


  4. #4452

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Note to the group, she is huge.
    Huuge belly and lives with her tranny.

  5. #4451

    Rachel / Bustyeve

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing her. I really missed that amazing BBBJ and as usual she went above and beyond to get me to bust in her mouth. She isn't doing massages anymore either, just BBBJ or full service. And it just happened that she got her period so FS wasnt on the menu tonight. Still an amazing time with her. She got a bunch of new tattoos and they look good on her. She is leaving Sunday so get in while you can. And she ended up by Discovery Cove / Sea World area.
    Yep, I can confirm, she text me the other day and let me know that she'd be in town and of course I told first thing Saturday morning. I was looking forward to making out and cfs but, her aunt flow was visiting. So I enjoyed those lovely soft breasts and her amazing oral skills. And yes she has a few more tattoos and on her they look great. She is such a chill lady, really knows how to make you feel comfortable. I will definitely see her next time she's visiting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bustyeve

  6. #4450
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes515  [View Original Post]
    She advertises in list crawler. She was probably the best massage I've had from a provider. Really does deep tissue massages. Can go softer if you want. She does also provide FS. Has a legit massage table. She is located in Altamonte. Has pretty good rates as well. 150/ hhr.
    Note to the group, she is huge.

  7. #4449
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw068  [View Original Post]
    She just DM'd me. She is in town and looking for a hotel near the Millenia mall. The wait is over. LOL.
    Just got back from seeing her. I really missed that amazing BBBJ and as usual she went above and beyond to get me to bust in her mouth. She isn't doing massages anymore either, just BBBJ or full service. And it just happened that she got her period so FS wasnt on the menu tonight. Still an amazing time with her. She got a bunch of new tattoos and they look good on her. She is leaving Sunday so get in while you can. And she ended up by Discovery Cove / Sea World area.

  8. #4448

    Apple

    She advertises in list crawler. She was probably the best massage I've had from a provider. Really does deep tissue massages. Can go softer if you want. She does also provide FS. Has a legit massage table. She is located in Altamonte. Has pretty good rates as well. 150/ hhr.

  9. #4447
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie81  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? 46 year old Brazilian with a banging body.

    She's currently in Orlando but it looks like she posts in Fort Lauderdale sometimes. I called her and she wasn't very discreet about the fun stuff which raised the red flag, she didn't say anything incriminating but she just said I would definitely leave happy and it's all about pleasure more than an actual massage and she said she is not full service, which is all fine, I just want to make sure she's not withnuncle LEO.

    Hoping she's legit. Any info?

    Thanks!
    She's too old and ugly to be LEO, IMHO.

  10. #4446

    Atlas. Asian outcall

    Any one have info on the Asian lady " Atlas" who has an ad for outcall massage on Adult Search. I didn't find any reviews. Thought I would ask here before contacting her.

  11. #4445

    Rachel / Bustyeve

    Quote Originally Posted by NewMonger89  [View Original Post]
    FYI, she's always done FS and has in Miami too. She's always been an escort for years here and in GA too, just sometimes takes a break from it with massages and HE offers. If anyone hears from her please share where she's setup, IG is one I can't see anymore blocked years ago in Ga.
    She just DM'd me. She is in town and looking for a hotel near the Millenia mall. The wait is over. LOL.

  12. #4444

    Vee sexy Brazilian body rub

    Anyone seen her? 46 year old Brazilian with a banging body.

    She's currently in Orlando but it looks like she posts in Fort Lauderdale sometimes. I called her and she wasn't very discreet about the fun stuff which raised the red flag, she didn't say anything incriminating but she just said I would definitely leave happy and it's all about pleasure more than an actual massage and she said she is not full service, which is all fine, I just want to make sure she's not withnuncle LEO.

    Hoping she's legit. Any info?

    Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3453186

  13. #4443
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmail32  [View Original Post]
    Looking at her tryst ad she has moved on from massage. BBBJ 100 and hhr 200 for FS.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bustyeve
    FYI, she's always done FS and has in Miami too. She's always been an escort for years here and in GA too, just sometimes takes a break from it with massages and HE offers. If anyone hears from her please share where she's setup, IG is one I can't see anymore blocked years ago in Ga.

  14. #4442

    Monica Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Seems Monica and the crew are doing outcall. Surely to baby jesus there are extras if she comes to your place. Anyone verify? Love the new look too.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40881/
    Who's part of the crew? I'm looking for someone who will give extra's for outcall.

  15. #4441

    Looks like she has moved on from Massages

    Looking at her tryst ad she has moved on from massage. BBBJ 100 and hhr 200 for FS.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bustyeve

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeGeeKay  [View Original Post]
    FYI for anyone who may have missed it or doesn't follow her on IG, she mentioned that she will be back in Orlando starting the 30th through the 1st. She did mention that massages are no longer an option so not sure exactly what's on the menu since she has previously never done FS if I recall from prior reports.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape