Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 8060
-
10-12-24 08:33 #7910Senior Member

Posts: 527Ashley Fires in town
Posting for her as a favor. She came in on short notice, will be in town today and possibly tomorrow. Phone number is in her Columbus Tryst Ad.
She's always a good time.
https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy
The good Dr.
-
10-02-24 07:26 #7909Senior Member

Posts: 539Hotels
RRIs had a bad reputation in another state where I lived as it related to bed bugs and LE. I can't get over it in my head. I did have another monger and a UTR both recommend Beechmont.
Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce
[View Original Post]
Flexible on hours, inexpensive and they have been updating their rooms over the past year. They remind me of Motel 6's in terms of layout and decor. And it was close to the UTR's home where I picked her up.
-
10-02-24 00:06 #7908Senior Member

Posts: 1190Pete Rose
I couldn't agree more. I'm an older guy so I watched Pete play NUMEROUS times going back to his rookie year at Crosly Field. I was pretty young then but I had the privilege to watch him play throughout his entire career. I wasn't at 4192 but I saw him crash into Ray Fosse to win the All-Star game and many other great memories. I also saw him with Marty Brennaman this past New Year's Eve at the Hard Rock Casino where they did a give-and-take on stage talking about some of his biggest moments. As I was reading the eulogies from all around the country I actually began to tear up a bit, which surprised me. I guess those memories meant more to me than I realized. For me, Pete's death was a double-whammy because I was also a huge fan of Kris Kristofferson who passed away two days earlier. In my opinion, he was the greatest song writer of my generation. I'll take him over Dylan, Willie Nelson and everybody else.
Originally Posted by Daddy4U
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 22:13 #7907Senior Member

Posts: 386Gues they will put hom in the HALL now. MLB is all fucked up. Every game the push gambling. Signs on the wall in ballparks. The Red even Have MGM painted on the field.
Originally Posted by Daddy4U
[View Original Post]
By Homeplate. Closed the only set down restaurant machine room to put a casino in it. What Pete did on the field should put him in.
Manfred is all about the money. You saw haw fast the gambling scandal went away with Shohei Ohtani. The Interpreter took the fall. At million missing an he had no Idea.
Total BS in my Book. Ohtani is Dirty but puts money in MLB, are. I. P. Charlie Hustle. The Hit King.
-
10-01-24 13:09 #7906Senior Member

Posts: 118Pete Rose
R. I. P. Hit King the G. O. A. T.
-
09-10-24 21:49 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 386Bourbon Lottery
While I was traveling down South a couple weeks ago I hit the Bourbon Lottery to add to my Collection. Picked up another bottle of Blantons but the best find was 10 year old Eagle Rare.
Since I had two bottles of the Eagle Rare opened one think I like it better then Blantons.
-
09-05-24 14:56 #7904Senior Member

Posts: 180Roxie
It looks like Roxie might be in some deep DooDoo in Campbell County and may be out of commission for a while. Does anyone know if her dog, Petey is being taken of.
I haven't seen or talked to her in a while and wish her well.
-
09-04-24 19:14 #7903Regular Member

Posts: 23Beretta
Shame, she looks like my type and I've been really tempted.
Originally Posted by TryMeOut1
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 07:47 #7902Senior Member

Posts: 489Hotels
I agree the Governors Hill Red Roof Inn is better than the average lower end place. I used to park at the Fricker's next door, go in there to use the bathroom or whatever, and then walk over to the RRI. I won't go back to the RRI in Sharonville. The last time I went there, someone was watching me a little too closely for comfort.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 14:36 #7901Senior Member

Posts: 560Hotels
I personally feel more comfortable going into lower priced hotels especially ones with outside access. There are fewer security cameras and can get to a room without going through a lobby. Many of the better hotels are improving their security. They have security guards that walk through the parking lot checking license plates number to see if they are registered to a room or not. Improved exits with working locks and key card access or someone has to open the door for you. And many have sensors to alert if someone props the door open and camera's to see who is coming and going. I used to see this in my foreign travels but I see it happening here more and more, where you need a room keycard to activate the elevator.
Originally Posted by SirLanceLicksalot
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 13:36 #7900Senior Member

Posts: 1897Red Roof Inn
I once saw someone at the Beechmont Inn and that is the bottom of the barrel for me. I have never had a problem with Days Inn. However the RRI's have a lot of variability. Most I would not go near but the one by Governors Hill is very nice, safe and reasonably priced. I have used it many times.
Originally Posted by SirLanceLicksalot
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
09-02-24 06:09 #7899Senior Member

Posts: 435I've seen Dayton providers at the old Knights Inn, and I've seen high end providers at nice chain hotels. I just want to be discrete about the whole thing. When I saw one of Steve's girls at the La Quinta, she told me that she's there so often the staff knew what she was doing and were cool with it.
Originally Posted by SirLanceLicksalot
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 21:42 #7898Senior Member

Posts: 73Beretta
You definitely aren't missing out on anything with this. Just be glad you moved on.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 15:04 #7897Senior Member

Posts: 2645I would rather be in a clean room at a notel motel, than a trashed suite at the Waldorf- Astoria. My requirements are a comfortable bed, a clean room, and privacy. In other words, an inflatable mattress on the floor of a basement while people are upstairs is a big "No way!" for me.
Originally Posted by SirLanceLicksalot
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 14:52 #7896Senior Member

Posts: 219Time and distance
Don't any of these women have a concept of time and distance. I'll bet most of their 'clients' have a VERY good idea. Moreover, I'll bet the clients make several multiples of even what they are making with the inflated rates. Before I can partake in their skills, all I expect is punctuality whether incall / out call. Or reasonable notice of change / cancellation. I learned 50 years ago when I was teaching a sport: if the customer / lesson is 10 minutes late, the lesson is 10 minutes less. If I was ten minutes late, I was ten minutes behind / late the rest of the day.








Reply With Quote





