Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 61438
-
09-04-24 06:14 #56728Senior Member

Posts: 444Man, how I remember those times and even before that in the early 90's girls like this and even better were all over the city, PP, BP, WW, DD, 25th, Hampden, and other parts and I can remember saying damn, I only have like 8 bucks and she would say that's cool, that's enough and give the best head for those bills. We will never see those days again but at least I have some fabulous memories.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
Be Safe Fellow Mongers.
-
09-03-24 16:34 #56727Senior Member

Posts: 146Jessica
The first picture, her is Jessica! I remember that girl, best ever.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 15:49 #56726Senior Member

Posts: 323Bob
Where the (F) are you. BTB. No nothing pictures report and no messages not right!
-
09-03-24 12:40 #56725Senior Member

Posts: 1322Am I the only one that enjoys pulling on these gals erect nipples. Most seem to enjoy the tugs.
Originally Posted by TBone35
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 07:49 #56724Senior Member

Posts: 153Zoey
Does anyone have her digits or know her whereabouts? Haven't been able to spot her yet.
-
09-03-24 06:55 #56723Senior Member

Posts: 201Heather
I left out mentioning Heather,(third from left to right). All time classic. One of the most beautiful street walkers of her time.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 23:34 #56722Senior Member

Posts: 977Jessica / Melina
Was the hottest on the block in 07.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
Now 90 lbs or less. I stay in touch.
-
09-02-24 19:06 #56721Senior Member

Posts: 208Here's To The Sunny Slops Of Long Ago
Those were the days.
-
09-02-24 16:22 #56720Senior Member

Posts: 565I remember those days
I keep driving around thinking I'm going to find dimes like we used to back in the 2000's but keep getting disappointed. I remember the first time I picked up Lori. She was a 10 back then and I became a regular for years. I eventually stopped picking her up coming to the end before she died because she was looking pretty bad. I know, the trolls we see now are nothing like we used to have back then. For what it's worth, I think Lori gave the best blow jobs ever. She actually made love to the cock and took her time licking and sucking all over.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 11:59 #56719Senior Member

Posts: 1330Those 2 pictures look better than what I remember from 2007, but there were plenty of cuties then.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
Back in about 1998 I was in a Baltimore slum row home with my hottie from the block. Her older female friend was looking really bad and was asking me to find a date for her, I remember her words: "I can still do it, but nobody will give me a chance."
That old pin cushion could spend all day looking for a date in 1998 and never be successful. There were too many good options then. But in 2024, a girl who looks like that would be an average streetwalker. Meanwhile in Thailand, the working girls still look and healthy.
-
09-02-24 11:15 #56718Senior Member

Posts: 327Nevermind
RIP. Also no surprise.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 11:02 #56717Senior Member

Posts: 327Ruthie
I knew her back before she was working the streets! Never knew she ended up out there but I'm not surprised. Any idea what ever happened to her? I know that was a long time ago.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 23:09 #56716Senior Member

Posts: 201Times are a changing
I went back to 2007 and randomly picked the first few photos I saw and it reminded me that this was once the norm. Man we are chasing girls we wouldn't have even thought about touching back then. Times have changed. That's Ruthie and Lori.
-
09-01-24 18:50 #56715Senior Member

Posts: 280Who is the girl in the 4th pic?
Who is the girl in the 4th pic? She is standing and drinking.
.
Originally Posted by JohnDough70
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 09:59 #56714Senior Member

Posts: 328Brittnay
The one in the middle is another Brittnay / Brittney who hangs by the circle and the abando on Bruce between McHenry and Pratt. Not a bad date.
Originally Posted by JohnDough70
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






