Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 523 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 7839
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7074

    Safe But Disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Yes, those pics looks like the same ones from probably 10 years ago when I saw her a couple times for a car date. And yes, she's always been BBFS friendly. I think the damage was 60 to 80 back then.
    I saw her a few weeks ago. Was going to be passing through the area so texted her days in advance to firm up plans, as I had a tight window. Tried confirming a few hours out and had radio silence. Messaged from multiple numbers just trying to get a response and nothing until an hour after our planned time. Still made me wait another half hour (was dying to see her based on pics in ad). Finally get to her place, male roommate playing video games and off to a back bedroom (roommate's room). Very enthusiastic BBJ, and then tore more clothes off me and pushed me back on bed. Her clothes finally came off and was a letdown. I love big and curvy but she just didn't look healthy and think she had quite a few injection marks. Immediately climbed on me for BBFS and she was disappointed when I asked for a cover, insisting she was clean. Wrapped up and she rode to at least three orgasms and then turned her around so I could watch that big ass while I pounded her. Blew in bag and was out of there within 15 or 20, even though I paid for HHR. She definitely is a sweetheart and even fist bumped me for getting her off, but was overall a letdown compared to her pics. Doubt I would repeat, so back to drawing board in search of a regular.

  2. #7073

    Enjoyed your Hotels dot com commercials

    Thanks for the advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Google the phone number (always Google the phone number first). Does anything interesting come up? Other ads? Check them out. Location will be apparent first- is she all over the globe? Check out the pictures- same girl? If it looks like the same person, is there a name that you search on here? This site is a tool to use, and it will serve you quite well if you become proficient at it. I took a look at her and think I know what I would do. You have 3 choices- move on, take one for the team, or wait to see someone here has some info.

    Be careful out there.

    Blue.

  3. #7072

    Suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by DadBod1127  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...p/381517091503
    Google the phone number (always Google the phone number first). Does anything interesting come up? Other ads? Check them out. Location will be apparent first- is she all over the globe? Check out the pictures- same girl? If it looks like the same person, is there a name that you search on here? This site is a tool to use, and it will serve you quite well if you become proficient at it. I took a look at her and think I know what I would do. You have 3 choices- move on, take one for the team, or wait to see someone here has some info.

    Be careful out there.

    Blue.

  4. #7071

  5. #7070

    Four Foot Seven

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...p/381517091503

  6. #7069
    No location, no cash, looks above anything on STG = big fat scam. Keep it moving.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownLow123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...s/522410978838

    Before I pull the trigger wanted to see if there were any info on her. Searched but came back with nada.

  7. #7068

    Anyone partake

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...s/522410978838

    Before I pull the trigger wanted to see if there were any info on her. Searched but came back with nada.

  8. #7067
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. Horrible comms. Bigger than her pics. Her BBBJ is the way to go IMHO. I thought she was sloppy below the waste but to each his own. BTW BBFS is available. She literally laid back and spread them. I was like uhhh. Oh it's fine I'm clean she said.
    Yes, those pics looks like the same ones from probably 10 years ago when I saw her a couple times for a car date. And yes, she's always been BBFS friendly. I think the damage was 60 to 80 back then.

  9. #7066
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure beyond having the normal demons. Tried 2 x. Good comms, everything set even gave me her general location. Getting ready to head her way, about 40 minutes from me and texted her and silence. Waited about 20 minutes tried again, silence. Obviously did not go. She texted me 24 hours later with I feel asleep! That same thing happened the 2nd time. NEXT. This was a morning visit. Maybe if you go in the middle of the night you might have better luck.
    I saw her. Horrible comms. Bigger than her pics. Her BBBJ is the way to go IMHO. I thought she was sloppy below the waste but to each his own. BTW BBFS is available. She literally laid back and spread them. I was like uhhh. Oh it's fine I'm clean she said.

  10. #7065
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure beyond having the normal demons. Tried 2 x. Good comms, everything set even gave me her general location. Getting ready to head her way, about 40 minutes from me and texted her and silence. Waited about 20 minutes tried again, silence. Obviously did not go. She texted me 24 hours later with I feel asleep! That same thing happened the 2nd time. NEXT. This was a morning visit. Maybe if you go in the middle of the night you might have better luck.
    Same thing drove up to Waterbury this morning for nothing but silence texts a bunch called even & nothing oh well found myself at the quality inn right down the road so it was her loss not mine.

  11. #7064
    Saw her once, pics are accurate, service was good, felt safe. She said she had a male roommate but I didn't see anyone when I was there. I would repeat, but haven't so far, not at the top of my list though. She said she's a bartender at a certain adult club up the road. I just did a QV, I always do the first time, might try HH if I go again but QV was good and she was into it. This was daytime.

  12. #7063
    Not sure beyond having the normal demons. Tried 2 x. Good comms, everything set even gave me her general location. Getting ready to head her way, about 40 minutes from me and texted her and silence. Waited about 20 minutes tried again, silence. Obviously did not go. She texted me 24 hours later with I feel asleep! That same thing happened the 2nd time. NEXT. This was a morning visit. Maybe if you go in the middle of the night you might have better luck.

  13. #7062

  14. #7061
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodge  [View Original Post]
    Is the Preston Terrence apartments a safe place. Seeing a provider in the morning seems legit.
    If you're seeing who I think you are it's safe, in the daytime anyway. Close to Wolcott side of Waterbury.

  15. #7060

    Location in Waterbury

    Is the Preston Terrence apartments a safe place. Seeing a provider in the morning seems legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape