Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 524 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 7846
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7081

    Bri. Southington / waterbury

    Hey there. Does anyone know whatever happened to Bri? She was a cute petite, white girl with a blonde hair. Haven't seen her in a while. Like a long time actually. For those that scour this forum will talking about. Any info would be appreciated. She was always a good time.

  2. #7080

  3. #7079

  4. #7078

  5. #7077

    My type

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    I asked about her months ago, she posts intermittently. Was told she goes by Luna, did not reply to inquiries, now no incall. Seems like she could have a nice following if she worked on her coms and had a safe place.
    I enjoy them small like her with bigger boobs. After reading postings 4946,6762 and 6764 I decided to pass. You are right if she stepped it up she would make a fortune.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  6. #7076

    Shorty Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by DadBod1127  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...p/381517091503
    I asked about her months ago, she posts intermittently. Was told she goes by Luna, did not reply to inquiries, now no incall. Seems like she could have a nice following if she worked on her coms and had a safe place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails luna.jpg‎  

  7. #7075

    Donnys 100% right about hailee

    I saw Hailee as a regular for months. She ABSOKUTRLY will drive you crazy. But there's know one else like her. I never had an issue. I've been tested since. She takes care of herself. If you haven't figured it out she's selective who she sees. Just don't get close to her.

    Rhoads.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    If you don't think 95% of these girls are doing bare, you're kidding yourself.

    On a side note. I saw her for some content last week. I got my routine test this week and all came back clean. For those afraid, you can always score some DoxyPEP and PrEP. I don't know any dudes that request a covered BJ, but BBBJ is also susceptable for any of these girls. Good luck and be safe.

  8. #7074

    Safe But Disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Yes, those pics looks like the same ones from probably 10 years ago when I saw her a couple times for a car date. And yes, she's always been BBFS friendly. I think the damage was 60 to 80 back then.
    I saw her a few weeks ago. Was going to be passing through the area so texted her days in advance to firm up plans, as I had a tight window. Tried confirming a few hours out and had radio silence. Messaged from multiple numbers just trying to get a response and nothing until an hour after our planned time. Still made me wait another half hour (was dying to see her based on pics in ad). Finally get to her place, male roommate playing video games and off to a back bedroom (roommate's room). Very enthusiastic BBJ, and then tore more clothes off me and pushed me back on bed. Her clothes finally came off and was a letdown. I love big and curvy but she just didn't look healthy and think she had quite a few injection marks. Immediately climbed on me for BBFS and she was disappointed when I asked for a cover, insisting she was clean. Wrapped up and she rode to at least three orgasms and then turned her around so I could watch that big ass while I pounded her. Blew in bag and was out of there within 15 or 20, even though I paid for HHR. She definitely is a sweetheart and even fist bumped me for getting her off, but was overall a letdown compared to her pics. Doubt I would repeat, so back to drawing board in search of a regular.

  9. #7073

    Enjoyed your Hotels dot com commercials

    Thanks for the advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Google the phone number (always Google the phone number first). Does anything interesting come up? Other ads? Check them out. Location will be apparent first- is she all over the globe? Check out the pictures- same girl? If it looks like the same person, is there a name that you search on here? This site is a tool to use, and it will serve you quite well if you become proficient at it. I took a look at her and think I know what I would do. You have 3 choices- move on, take one for the team, or wait to see someone here has some info.

    Be careful out there.

    Blue.

  10. #7072

    Suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by DadBod1127  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...p/381517091503
    Google the phone number (always Google the phone number first). Does anything interesting come up? Other ads? Check them out. Location will be apparent first- is she all over the globe? Check out the pictures- same girl? If it looks like the same person, is there a name that you search on here? This site is a tool to use, and it will serve you quite well if you become proficient at it. I took a look at her and think I know what I would do. You have 3 choices- move on, take one for the team, or wait to see someone here has some info.

    Be careful out there.

    Blue.

  11. #7071

  12. #7070

    Four Foot Seven

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...p/381517091503

  13. #7069
    No location, no cash, looks above anything on STG = big fat scam. Keep it moving.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownLow123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...s/522410978838

    Before I pull the trigger wanted to see if there were any info on her. Searched but came back with nada.

  14. #7068

    Anyone partake

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...s/522410978838

    Before I pull the trigger wanted to see if there were any info on her. Searched but came back with nada.

  15. #7067
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. Horrible comms. Bigger than her pics. Her BBBJ is the way to go IMHO. I thought she was sloppy below the waste but to each his own. BTW BBFS is available. She literally laid back and spread them. I was like uhhh. Oh it's fine I'm clean she said.
    Yes, those pics looks like the same ones from probably 10 years ago when I saw her a couple times for a car date. And yes, she's always been BBFS friendly. I think the damage was 60 to 80 back then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape