Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56728
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    I went back to 2007 and randomly picked the first few photos I saw and it reminded me that this was once the norm. Man we are chasing girls we wouldn't have even thought about touching back then. Times have changed. That's Ruthie and Lori.
    Man, how I remember those times and even before that in the early 90's girls like this and even better were all over the city, PP, BP, WW, DD, 25th, Hampden, and other parts and I can remember saying damn, I only have like 8 bucks and she would say that's cool, that's enough and give the best head for those bills. We will never see those days again but at least I have some fabulous memories.

    Be Safe Fellow Mongers.

  2. #56727

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Those were the days.
    The first picture, her is Jessica! I remember that girl, best ever.

  3. #56726

    Bob

    Where the (F) are you. BTB. No nothing pictures report and no messages not right!

  4. #56725
    Quote Originally Posted by TBone35  [View Original Post]
    I am getting back in the game. I see that it has changed a lot since I left back in 2014.

    I want on the CB loop and found Charly off of Fairhaven around 10 pm. Short, brownish hair big nice boobs. Almost TGTBT looking. Clean, could not see any marks but it was dark and she smelled good. I had to do the "cop check" LOL. Imagine getting busted your first time out in 10 years! She was a little high with 40 for head but she accomplished the task quick. No drama. Good date. Will repeat..
    Am I the only one that enjoys pulling on these gals erect nipples. Most seem to enjoy the tugs.

  5. #56724

    Zoey

    Does anyone have her digits or know her whereabouts? Haven't been able to spot her yet.

  6. #56723

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    I went back to 2007 and randomly picked the first few photos I saw and it reminded me that this was once the norm. Man we are chasing girls we wouldn't have even thought about touching back then. Times have changed. That's Ruthie and Lori.
    I left out mentioning Heather,(third from left to right). All time classic. One of the most beautiful street walkers of her time.

  7. #56722

    Jessica / Melina

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Those were the days.
    Was the hottest on the block in 07.

    Now 90 lbs or less. I stay in touch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessica_p.jpg‎  

  8. #56721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208

    Here's To The Sunny Slops Of Long Ago

    Those were the days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heather +.jpg‎   HN1 +.jpg‎   Z1+.jpg‎   Z3+.jpg‎  

  9. #56720

    I remember those days

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    I went back to 2007 and randomly picked the first few photos I saw and it reminded me that this was once the norm. Man we are chasing girls we wouldn't have even thought about touching back then. Times have changed. That's Ruthie and Lori.
    I keep driving around thinking I'm going to find dimes like we used to back in the 2000's but keep getting disappointed. I remember the first time I picked up Lori. She was a 10 back then and I became a regular for years. I eventually stopped picking her up coming to the end before she died because she was looking pretty bad. I know, the trolls we see now are nothing like we used to have back then. For what it's worth, I think Lori gave the best blow jobs ever. She actually made love to the cock and took her time licking and sucking all over.

  10. #56719
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    I went back to 2007 and randomly picked the first few photos I saw and it reminded me that this was once the norm. Man we are chasing girls we wouldn't have even thought about touching back then. Times have changed. That's Ruthie and Lori.
    Those 2 pictures look better than what I remember from 2007, but there were plenty of cuties then.

    Back in about 1998 I was in a Baltimore slum row home with my hottie from the block. Her older female friend was looking really bad and was asking me to find a date for her, I remember her words: "I can still do it, but nobody will give me a chance."

    That old pin cushion could spend all day looking for a date in 1998 and never be successful. There were too many good options then. But in 2024, a girl who looks like that would be an average streetwalker. Meanwhile in Thailand, the working girls still look and healthy.

  11. #56718

    Nevermind

    RIP. Also no surprise.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    I knew her back before she was working the streets! Never knew she ended up out there but I'm not surprised. Any idea what ever happened to her? I know that was a long time ago.

  12. #56717

    Ruthie

    I knew her back before she was working the streets! Never knew she ended up out there but I'm not surprised. Any idea what ever happened to her? I know that was a long time ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    I went back to 2007 and randomly picked the first few photos I saw and it reminded me that this was once the norm. Man we are chasing girls we wouldn't have even thought about touching back then. Times have changed. That's Ruthie and Lori.

  13. #56716

    Times are a changing

    I went back to 2007 and randomly picked the first few photos I saw and it reminded me that this was once the norm. Man we are chasing girls we wouldn't have even thought about touching back then. Times have changed. That's Ruthie and Lori.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ruth_p3100020.jpg‎   lorisucking.jpg‎   heather.jpg‎   loriposing.jpg‎  

  14. #56715

    Who is the girl in the 4th pic?

    Who is the girl in the 4th pic? She is standing and drinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough70  [View Original Post]
    Testing out new phone, I think my last post said pics to large had to mod them a bit.
    .

  15. #56714

    Brittnay

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough70  [View Original Post]
    Few pics from 8/31/24.
    The one in the middle is another Brittnay / Brittney who hangs by the circle and the abando on Bruce between McHenry and Pratt. Not a bad date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape