High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56689
    Quote Originally Posted by TBone35  [View Original Post]
    I am getting back in the game. I see that it has changed a lot since I left back in 2014.

    I want on the CB loop and found Charly off of Fairhaven around 10 pm. Short, brownish hair big nice boobs. Almost TGTBT looking. Clean, could not see any marks but it was dark and she smelled good. I had to do the "cop check" LOL. Imagine getting busted your first time out in 10 years! She was a little high with 40 for head but she accomplished the task quick. No drama. Good date. Will repeat..
    Am I the only one that enjoys pulling on these gals erect nipples. Most seem to enjoy the tugs.

  2. #56688

    Zoey

    Does anyone have her digits or know her whereabouts? Haven't been able to spot her yet.

  3. #56687

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    I went back to 2007 and randomly picked the first few photos I saw and it reminded me that this was once the norm. Man we are chasing girls we wouldn't have even thought about touching back then. Times have changed. That's Ruthie and Lori.
    I left out mentioning Heather,(third from left to right). All time classic. One of the most beautiful street walkers of her time.

  4. #56686

    Jessica / Melina

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Those were the days.
    Was the hottest on the block in 07.

    Now 90 lbs or less. I stay in touch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessica_p.jpg‎  

  5. #56685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208

    Here's To The Sunny Slops Of Long Ago

    Those were the days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heather +.jpg‎   HN1 +.jpg‎   Z1+.jpg‎   Z3+.jpg‎  

  6. #56684

    I remember those days

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    I went back to 2007 and randomly picked the first few photos I saw and it reminded me that this was once the norm. Man we are chasing girls we wouldn't have even thought about touching back then. Times have changed. That's Ruthie and Lori.
    I keep driving around thinking I'm going to find dimes like we used to back in the 2000's but keep getting disappointed. I remember the first time I picked up Lori. She was a 10 back then and I became a regular for years. I eventually stopped picking her up coming to the end before she died because she was looking pretty bad. I know, the trolls we see now are nothing like we used to have back then. For what it's worth, I think Lori gave the best blow jobs ever. She actually made love to the cock and took her time licking and sucking all over.

  7. #56683
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    I went back to 2007 and randomly picked the first few photos I saw and it reminded me that this was once the norm. Man we are chasing girls we wouldn't have even thought about touching back then. Times have changed. That's Ruthie and Lori.
    Those 2 pictures look better than what I remember from 2007, but there were plenty of cuties then.

    Back in about 1998 I was in a Baltimore slum row home with my hottie from the block. Her older female friend was looking really bad and was asking me to find a date for her, I remember her words: "I can still do it, but nobody will give me a chance."

    That old pin cushion could spend all day looking for a date in 1998 and never be successful. There were too many good options then. But in 2024, a girl who looks like that would be an average streetwalker. Meanwhile in Thailand, the working girls still look and healthy.

  8. #56682

    Nevermind

    RIP. Also no surprise.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    I knew her back before she was working the streets! Never knew she ended up out there but I'm not surprised. Any idea what ever happened to her? I know that was a long time ago.

  9. #56681

    Ruthie

    I knew her back before she was working the streets! Never knew she ended up out there but I'm not surprised. Any idea what ever happened to her? I know that was a long time ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    I went back to 2007 and randomly picked the first few photos I saw and it reminded me that this was once the norm. Man we are chasing girls we wouldn't have even thought about touching back then. Times have changed. That's Ruthie and Lori.

  10. #56680

    Times are a changing

    I went back to 2007 and randomly picked the first few photos I saw and it reminded me that this was once the norm. Man we are chasing girls we wouldn't have even thought about touching back then. Times have changed. That's Ruthie and Lori.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ruth_p3100020.jpg‎   lorisucking.jpg‎   heather.jpg‎   loriposing.jpg‎  

  11. #56679

    Who is the girl in the 4th pic?

    Who is the girl in the 4th pic? She is standing and drinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough70  [View Original Post]
    Testing out new phone, I think my last post said pics to large had to mod them a bit.
    .

  12. #56678

    Brittnay

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough70  [View Original Post]
    Few pics from 8/31/24.
    The one in the middle is another Brittnay / Brittney who hangs by the circle and the abando on Bruce between McHenry and Pratt. Not a bad date.

  13. #56677

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    Good or bad experience? Well it depends. So people don't get misled here, there are two versions of Olivia that newcomers should know about. Both versions of her smell like piss, but one version of her will at least finish the blow job. I had that version and reported positively on her.

    The other version is the one that many mongers, including myself have also unfortunately encountered, and I have shared that experience as well. The latter is looking for quick money to get herself, or her boyfriend high, so she does dates with the intention of not finishing them. She admittedly does not care if she gets you off, and will start the date and after only 7 minutes, she will defiantly not finish. She will say how long it's taking you, her neck hurts, or crap like you are her first date of the day and she needs to get well. When she did this to me I was a bit surprised, but I generously gave her $20 and told her to get out but that wasn't enough for her. She wouldn't get out and demanded for more money saying she had to get enough stuff for her boyfriend to get well. She was acting like her boyfriend's drug habit was my fault, and even had the nerve to shrug her shoulders when I told her I didn't get anything out of the date.

    The problem is that you don't know which one you are going to get when picking her up; therefore, I advise avoiding her, but if you decide to roll the dice, do not pay her upfront. Also know, no matter how good you treat her, if you get the second version of her, she's going to try to cheat you, that's her game.
    She has turned into a YMMV girl with me too now. Feeding two addicts in a slow dating market, limiting her services now and a growing belly (you figure it out).

  14. #56676

    Few pics from 8/31/24

    Few pics from 8/31/24.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-08-31 221257.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-08-31 221356.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-08-31 221422.jpg‎  

  15. #56675
    Quote Originally Posted by TBone35  [View Original Post]
    I am getting back in the game. I see that it has changed a lot since I left back in 2014.

    I want on the CB loop and found Charly off of Fairhaven around 10 pm. Short, brownish hair big nice boobs. Almost TGTBT looking. Clean, could not see any marks but it was dark and she smelled good. I had to do the "cop check" LOL. Imagine getting busted your first time out in 10 years! She was a little high with 40 for head but she accomplished the task quick. No drama. Good date. Will repeat.

    TB35.
    LOL what's a cop check?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape