Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 806 1306 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22093

    No go

    Tried twice. Comms decent (until they weren't). Seemed ok, and then stopped communicating. Says she's friends with Breezii. Glad I didn't attempt the drive to then get the silent treatment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Looking as I am driving all over the state right now. I saw this one but she looks TGTBT. Comms were decent but I couldn't make the commitment without asking here first. Anyone seen her? TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...o/501417294475

  2. #22092

    CJ is the best in the state IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by Figment  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    As a travel for work guy, I'm volunteering for work in Grand Rapids now. Just to see CJ. So reliable. Comms are good. Services even better. The best available.
    The whole experience with Cassidy is just magical. Coms are as perfect as she is. The whole ambiance of the room setting. Candles, clean room and everything smells great. Including every part of her. Music selection and volume just right. Bomb ass sex with a professional stunner. I will be headed that way in the next two weeks for an hour and possible haircut. Godamn can't wait. I will save my money for that date every time.

    Deano.

  3. #22091

    My summer

    I've been trying to make an account for a while but was having issues but finally got it working so here's a couple updates from the summer:

    Mechanical Mandy.

    - met at her house. Safe, clean, got right down to business. As mentioned her naturals are incredible. I only do BBBJ (or covered) which was good but I've since found better in GR. Prices are reasonable and I would repeat without worry in the future.

    Breezi.

    - So far best BBBJ in town. She's not exactly my type but I would repeat for her skills. Met at her hotel, room was clean. Only complaint was I wasn't there for very long if you catch my drift. Would have enjoyed a slower build up but will be repeating for sure.

    Chris Ann.

    - not sure if she's still in the hobby but was a decent BBBJ. House was a mess, spit into a waste basket after. Bigger than her pics look. Will not repeat but YMMV.

    CS.

    - tried to set up something, was in her neighborhood twice and she cancelled on me both times. First was her mom was there and the next was something with her x. Maybe I just got unlucky but once again yymv.

    Next I might visit Nancy. If anyone has any other suggestions for me let me know. Thanks and stay safe!

    Jman.

  4. #22090

    Kittiey, Pixie great service minus the inflated rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    At 250/ hh I'd hope there's "no negotiation". When 250/ hh becomes the norm I am officially retiring from this hobby.
    I concur with Monger01, $250 hf hr is off the deep in for me. CJ has great service and knockout body and I'm sure Hunter as well. But I've seen both these Lansing area providers in G. Are. And they gave me great service, good looking, satisfied all my fetishes and were no where as expensive. I'm betting both ladies would take $250 for hour and perform as well as the higher price better known G are providers. My God where will inflation end! This is an outside diversion where the average guy can no longer afford it. Bottum out.

  5. #22089

    Cassidy James. CJ.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    As a travel for work guy, I'm volunteering for work in Grand Rapids now. Just to see CJ. So reliable. Comms are good. Services even better. The best available.

  6. #22088

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of performers;.

    Hunter messaged me to let me know she'll be back to visit sometime next month. She even has her tryst back up: https://tryst.link/escort/adventuresofhunter.

    I mention this cause I've already seen someone complain about it, but I see she's raised her hourly rate to match with CJ, which yea, inflation sucks. Nobody, myself included, is going to be happy about having to spend more on anything, but given the quality of service I've gotten out of both Hunter and CJ over the years, if that's the new going price, then at least I know Hunter and CJ are still setting the bar high. They've been giving us bargain prices for so long now, can't fault them for finally moving with a market that praises $300 prices tags with no BBBJ just because the provider is (admittedly and non arguably) very good looking. Even with matching prices, the out of box perks with Hunter and CJ (and Lauren too for that matter, although I haven't seen her in a while) make them the better value by default. But that's just me I guess.

    Point being, Hunter is visiting and I'm definitely going to set some time aside to try and visit her.
    I saw Lauren recently and she is still reasonable (she was mentioned here along with Hunter and CJ). Her oral skills are the best I've experienced in a long time and is great at GFE.

  7. #22087
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Had a great time

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    At 250/ hh I'd hope there's "no negotiation". When 250/ hh becomes the norm I am officially retiring from this hobby.
    She's the best I've seen in GR in 5 years and not for everyone. Between her and BC Nikki great mainstays. Compared to everyone else at that price she would be my go to. Cheaper less fun options but those work too in a pinch.

  8. #22086

    This one caught my eye

    Looking as I am driving all over the state right now. I saw this one but she looks TGTBT. Comms were decent but I couldn't make the commitment without asking here first. Anyone seen her? TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...o/501417294475

  9. #22085
    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    No negotiation $250 half hour best experience in a long time. Looks better in person than photos looks skinner and healthy. Private incall welcomed me at the door in sexy neglige big kiss and hug. No signs of drug use all fun she's your girlfriend with a nympho side. A true escort and the menu was wide open. I didn't ask if the hour rate was negotiable but a half hour felt good enough. Don't scare her away LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mx-honey
    At 250/ hh I'd hope there's "no negotiation". When 250/ hh becomes the norm I am officially retiring from this hobby.

  10. #22084

    Crystaa

    Crystaa is from Lansing. A few reviews from GR but many from Lansing. I've seen her twice and she is quickly taking over GR market. Sexy, attractive girl with a fit body, a fat bum, and tight kitty. I love it. Amazing comms.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/518167647471

    Saw Pixie from Lansing a couple times. Mid comms.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/782498797031

    Used to see Skyy from GR. Great body with lackluster comms, but zero comms since bf got out of jail.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...7/484641161089

    I'm on the Crystaa train, boys. Self reported, she's here in GR until Tuesday.

  11. #22083
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Honey is amazing

    No negotiation $250 half hour best experience in a long time. Looks better in person than photos looks skinner and healthy. Private incall welcomed me at the door in sexy neglige big kiss and hug. No signs of drug use all fun she's your girlfriend with a nympho side. A true escort and the menu was wide open. I didn't ask if the hour rate was negotiable but a half hour felt good enough. Don't scare her away LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mx-honey

  12. #22082
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Special

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of performers;.

    Hunter messaged me to let me know she'll be back to visit sometime next month. She even has her tryst back up: https://tryst.link/escort/adventuresofhunter.

    I mention this cause I've already seen someone complain about it, but I see she's raised her hourly rate to match with CJ, which yea, inflation sucks. Nobody, myself included, is going to be happy about having to spend more on anything, but given the quality of service I've gotten out of both Hunter and CJ over the years, if that's the new going price, then at least I know Hunter and CJ are still setting the bar high. They've been giving us bargain prices for so long now, can't fault them for finally moving with a market that praises $300 prices tags with no BBBJ just because the provider is (admittedly and non arguably) very good looking. Even with matching prices, the out of box perks with Hunter and CJ (and Lauren too for that matter, although I haven't seen her in a while) make them the better value by default. But that's just me I guess.

    Point being, Hunter is visiting and I'm definitely going to set some time aside to try and visit her.
    Mongers set the market don't overpay. GR used to be $200 or less for a good time. I'm hoping she keeps that special for Michigan.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tucso...a/052124969413

  13. #22081

    Megan

    Search 'Megan' in Muskegon (and maybe a small sample size in Grand Rapids).

    Multiple reviews / wide open menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    In the area this week and looking. For whatever reason, looking for a 40-50 woman. I saw this and was curious. Anyone have any insight? If so, much appreciated! Or if you have any recs for 40 plus ladies that is cool too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...-/016246351329

  14. #22080

    Unforgettable?

    In the area this week and looking. For whatever reason, looking for a 40-50 woman. I saw this and was curious. Anyone have any insight? If so, much appreciated! Or if you have any recs for 40 plus ladies that is cool too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...-/016246351329

  15. #22079

    Ava Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawtren  [View Original Post]
    That pic of Ava with the pink top on reminds me so much of Angelina Jolie. That fantasy alone is worth the visit!
    Angelina Jolie isn't as pretty as a pimple on Ava Jades ass in my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape