Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 710 1210 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22575

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyDog1987  [View Original Post]
    I have met her when she was around 20 yo, and repeated several times over the years as a UTR.

    I don't recall if I've ever seen her on ads.

  2. #22574
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean? Look at the lips though?
    The one picture in her ad. Looks she she has really nice pussy lips.

  3. #22573

    Pretty good

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyDog1987  [View Original Post]
    Rushed job here but I enjoyed.

  4. #22572

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyDog1987  [View Original Post]
    You need to look a little more. She has been reviewed previously.

  5. #22571

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Catt2009  [View Original Post]
    Seems like reviews are really mixed. Terrible one the other day with comment about bad accommodations. What's the incall like? Safe area? Non smoking? Look at the lips though!
    This dude only has two posts so if take his review with a grain of salt. He hasn't even proved himself to be reliable honestly. I don't have any experience but I have seen a few reviews of her from trusted seniors that were not do favorable. So enter at your own risk.

  6. #22570

    Miranda

    I had seen mixed reviews on her and thought since she was advertizing again I would try and see her. I start out saying YMMV because the only thing goo about her was she looks just like her ad pictures rather then like her mug shot photos. The rest of my time was wasted, like 6 hours. Contacted her and since she was going to be out call she said an hour visit we have to be at least $200. I thought that was cheap but agreed to it. Over the next several hours she had to get ready she was waiting for her driver who was getting ready to drop off another escort from her date. Than it was she was trying to see if I lived in an area that was not heavily patrolled by police because her tags were expired. So she didn't want to drive. Then decided we would wait but texted over the next two hours getting to know each other. She than made the suggestion that if I drove over to her place she would get in my car and we she would take the donation and get a room. I figured that was safe because I was her wheels. Than she thought that an something like a B&B rental might work better because the hotel probably would have made her check out at 11 and it was now 5 AM so she would not get a lot of use out of it. Or she said I could hand her the donation and she would get a room later in the day and I could come back. My little head said go for it but the big one over road it. I said well I can drive you back to my place and bring you back after play time. But she said she was a little uncomfortable with that. She then said wanted to check something and when she came back she said well now that it was light out she felt she could drive the vehicle with the expired tags. So she said she would meet me at my house but might be maybe 15 min behind me. Well she never showed up. Texted her a couple of times and she assured me she was on the way. Maybe it wouldn't have happened that way if she had a room. But just be careful with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/175080846
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bb0e1d06b92997d4a3b4dcbdcbb71356_f.jpg‎  

  7. #22569

    Lips

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean? Look at the lips though?
    So do you like the lips or are you saying that's nasty?

  8. #22568

  9. #22567

    Lips?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catt2009  [View Original Post]
    Seems like reviews are really mixed. Terrible one the other day with comment about bad accommodations. What's the incall like? Safe area? Non smoking? Look at the lips though!
    What do you mean? Look at the lips though?

  10. #22566
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowjack62  [View Original Post]
    Slim and trim? I haven't seen her in a while but slim and trim definitely were not two adjectives I would have used.
    I used to really like her for Bng. I remember a while ago that incall was a trailer park? She'd do car too. She's also been 32 for about 10 years now.

  11. #22565
    Quote Originally Posted by Burrow1988  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed with this lovely one. Nice BBBJ daty ride reverse CG doggy mosh with finish on titties and face.

    Where she been hiding.

    Will repeat soon!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/171097720656
    Seems like reviews are really mixed. Terrible one the other day with comment about bad accommodations. What's the incall like? Safe area? Non smoking? Look at the lips though!

  12. #22564

    Sierra

    Dreamed with this lovely one. Nice BBBJ daty ride reverse CG doggy mosh with finish on titties and face.

    Where she been hiding.

    Will repeat soon!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/171097720656

  13. #22563

    Middletown

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    She's my go to these days. She's slim, trim, sexy and affordable. Checks all the boxes for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/126786385294
    Slim and trim? I haven't seen her in a while but slim and trim definitely were not two adjectives I would have used.

  14. #22562

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has seen Star since she got back from her uncles place. Wonder if she has improved at all, or it's still just the same ol' same ol'?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/209442384041
    Same as ever.

  15. #22561

    Bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when covid first started and she was a train wreck back than. She should have a ton of bad reviews. One of her things is she had a kid in her house probably above 5 years old that shortly after you arrive (she wanted money up front) he would start making a fuss in another room and she said well I guess I need to take care of him and you will have to leave and not refund your money. Also reports with her boy friend coming home and tossing you out. And something to do with a pizza delivery. My experience was like I said covid was just beginning to be a problem and I showed up and I sit down and she starts sneezing and coughing all over the place. I figure well I probably caught it no so might as well do what I came for and her BBBJ was bad and her kitty stunk to high heaven.
    I don't think she's in the Hall of Shame but certainly should be. She should be right up there with Hello Kitty. I've never heard of anyone having a good experience with her. While I didn't get robbed she definitely has a stanky beaver.

    I mean really stanky. Something that smells that badly is either caused by extremely poor hygiene or some sort of bacteria or disease or all of the above. It was bad enough that I refused to partake. Turned me off enough that I left, never to repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape