Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 851 1351 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36035

    Petite spinner April

    I came to visit your fine town and attempted to setup a date with ElleTee (formally little Lauren). She responded to my initial text then vanished. Frustrated, I reached out to April and was very glad I did.

    Comms we're simple with no issues. She responded quickly to my texts. She provided the after of her incall, a nice, new hotel off of Bay Meadows. She greeted me with s big l hug, I placed the donation and of we went. Physically, she's exactly as shown in the pics. A true spinner. On top of being neighbor, she was extremely polite, enthusiastic and simpley the much accomodatimg woman I've come across in a long time. She mande it clear that she was there to arrange me, and I genuinely believe she meant if when she said "it's your hour, let's do whatever I want.

    A true spinner, a great attitude and a safe location. I'll be back to see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_e/hi--its-april--/846357843005

  2. #36034

    Missing me some Lo

    Anybody have a handle on where Lo's been? Hasn't posted in quite some time.

  3. #36033

    Unbelievable Shit Marks On Her Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, my buddy just saw her. She had some black track marks on her ass, smelled like poop (still has some poop on her butthole) and kept passing out every few seconds. He sent these. Tats don't lie.
    Never saw anything like this in all my years at this hobby. Disgusting beyond belief! Yep, I had providers take a dump, fart, etc while I waited, but never left shit marks on the ass. It may soon be time to retire from this hobby.

  4. #36032
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313  [View Original Post]
    I just setup an outcall for when I am in town. Comms seem decent so we will see how it goes in light of the other monger saying she was annoying. PM OP so I can ask you some questions about her.
    I don't post many reviews. AT ALL. After seeing this provider, I reached out late Friday night in the hopes she could meet up early Saturday morning. 100% short notice, but she replied about 2:30 AM and agreed to being available around 8:30 am. I knew this was a push, but figured what the hell all she could do is cancel. 8:30 rolls around and I text her, and like promised she was available. Sent the location, and we negotiated a price. She was not happy at all about the 80 QV, so I told her to tell me her price and I would just set up for later in the week. She said she only did it because she needed cash. Ended up settling on 80, but stressed that this was just for the 1st visit. Ok cool, I shoot over to the location, message when I am there, and she advised that the "aunt" was going for a walk. She gave advanced warning said she wasnt looking her best, because it was early, I Get to the door, She is definately attractive, skinny and very petite, cute small tits, clean shaven tight little box, and a plump but small azz. Location is clean, but clearly not her place. So here is why I wrote this review though. She seems legit, and honest. Funds on the table, and getting undressed, and the front door bursts open. "FUCK, I am not a small guy and am 100% always strapped, so I just back up beyond the room door. She ran to the door, and tells the person she has a client, then told me it was her cousin or something, and that he knows what she does, and that he is just coming to change for work. I'm not sure what the fuck if that's real, or not (probably not) BUT she offered me to leave, said I could take my money and her phone and come back once he left, so I was honestly confused. She seems very sincere in her apology through the rest of the date, then she told me she could lock the doors and we would be locked in the room. I double check and then we carry on. She strips once again, pretty attractive, nice BBBJ, then strait to covered hammertime. So for me, I'd repeat, but it would have to be severly discounted or a car date for me to get my trust up. I got vibes that she could be one to get ya fucked up. I think if I had been smaller then her "cousin" or whoever, it might have been an issue. Really just posting to see if there is a trend, to me this is strike 2, of weird reviews. And a 3rd one, would land her in my do not see category.

  5. #36031
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, my buddy just saw her. She had some black track marks on her ass, smelled like poop (still has some poop on her butthole) and kept passing out every few seconds. He sent these. Tats don't lie.
    So she took a shit and came back without washing her asshole? What's wrong with these nasty gals??

  6. #36030
    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Probably and upcharge if you can.
    I asked when I was there she said was an extra 100 Mario coins.

  7. #36029

    Ah, the good ol days

    I can count how many times I've had a 3 nut night. By the third time I'm almost cumming AIR!

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    I would have gotten another one off in the remaining 20 minutes.

  8. #36028

    Natalie

    I hit up Natalie today as well and glad I did, she was cute, clean and professional. Good choice to do hh since I had no previous experience. One of the prettier faces I've seen since I started doing this and one of the biggest asses I've seen IRL, unbelievable and she knew how to move / show it off. Made me hit it in all the positions I think I've heard of, all covered. She has some great reviews from South Florida as well, looking forward to hitting her up when I go home down there.

  9. #36027

    Calina

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's Calina. She used to advertise as "Tatted Baby" but changed her name after some shady reports. She's apparently wanted in another state. I can't stand her!

    I'm glad you had a successful, enjoyable visit though.
    Yeah, my buddy just saw her. She had some black track marks on her ass, smelled like poop (still has some poop on her butthole) and kept passing out every few seconds. He sent these. Tats don't lie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail (3).jpeg‎   thumbnail.jpeg‎   thumbnail (2).jpeg‎   thumbnail (1).jpeg‎  

  10. #36026

    If she let me

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Just got to say I'm impressed you can bust 2 Nuts in 40 minutes! I remember those days. LOL.
    I would have gotten another one off in the remaining 20 minutes.

  11. #36025

    No idea

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Do you think you could have negotiated a BBBJ with them? CBJ for me is a deal breaker.
    Probably and upcharge if you can.

  12. #36024

    Good luck

    I had no issues with her. She was cool and respectful. The only con that I have was she too petite for me. Have fun, be safe and good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313  [View Original Post]
    I just setup an outcall for when I am in town. Comms seem decent so we will see how it goes in light of the other monger saying she was annoying. PM OP so I can ask you some questions about her.

  13. #36023
    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of visiting Natalie this morning. As another report has said younger than Pamela but very similar body type. Performance was also very similar. I got dfk, CBJ, and cfs. I will say I was more attracted to Natalie, because I tend to like brunettes more, but women are very sexy.

    The differences Pamela seemed to be a bit more into our session maybe it's because she found attractive as well or maybe as my previous post stated the older Latinas tend to be a bit more passionate. I was literally with Pamela for the full hour. Natalie did shuffle me out after the 2nd round relatively quickly and I had about 15-20 minutes left of my hour. Partially my fault because Natalie was so sexy it was even harder to hold back. Another difference is that Natalie seems to be a bit more soft spoken and shy Pamela was more talkative. Natalie also speaks and understands more English.

    As far as who would I recommend more. That's a tough one. I like them both for different reasons. Probably would lean towards Natalie because I'm absolutely smitten by her looks, but Pamela performed just a tad better. It might come down to a coin flip to be honest.

    Regardless of who you would favor get them before they're gone because they are leaving tomorrow. They are currently staying at place off Phillips kind close to downtown.
    Just got to say I'm impressed you can bust 2 Nuts in 40 minutes! I remember those days. LOL.

  14. #36022

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of visiting Natalie this morning. As another report has said younger than Pamela but very similar body type. Performance was also very similar. I got dfk, CBJ, and cfs. I will say I was more attracted to Natalie, because I tend to like brunettes more, but women are very sexy.

    The differences Pamela seemed to be a bit more into our session maybe it's because she found attractive as well or maybe as my previous post stated the older Latinas tend to be a bit more passionate. I was literally with Pamela for the full hour. Natalie did shuffle me out after the 2nd round relatively quickly and I had about 15-20 minutes left of my hour. Partially my fault because Natalie was so sexy it was even harder to hold back. Another difference is that Natalie seems to be a bit more soft spoken and shy Pamela was more talkative. Natalie also speaks and understands more English.

    As far as who would I recommend more. That's a tough one. I like them both for different reasons. Probably would lean towards Natalie because I'm absolutely smitten by her looks, but Pamela performed just a tad better. It might come down to a coin flip to be honest..
    Do you think you could have negotiated a BBBJ with them? CBJ for me is a deal breaker.

  15. #36021

    Natalie

    I had the pleasure of visiting Natalie this morning. As another report has said younger than Pamela but very similar body type. Performance was also very similar. I got dfk, CBJ, and cfs. I will say I was more attracted to Natalie, because I tend to like brunettes more, but women are very sexy.

    The differences Pamela seemed to be a bit more into our session maybe it's because she found attractive as well or maybe as my previous post stated the older Latinas tend to be a bit more passionate. I was literally with Pamela for the full hour. Natalie did shuffle me out after the 2nd round relatively quickly and I had about 15-20 minutes left of my hour. Partially my fault because Natalie was so sexy it was even harder to hold back. Another difference is that Natalie seems to be a bit more soft spoken and shy Pamela was more talkative. Natalie also speaks and understands more English.

    As far as who would I recommend more. That's a tough one. I like them both for different reasons. Probably would lean towards Natalie because I'm absolutely smitten by her looks, but Pamela performed just a tad better. It might come down to a coin flip to be honest.

    Regardless of who you would favor get them before they're gone because they are leaving tomorrow. They are currently staying at place off Phillips kind close to downtown.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape