Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 14623
-
09-03-24 11:07 #11038Senior Member

Posts: 205No offense, but the administrator should remove this post. Has nothing to do with what everyone's looking for. I think it's a dick move posting this. Good for her that she's turned her life around.
Originally Posted by JamesE
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 09:49 #11037Senior Member

Posts: 54Petite Latina PSE
Hey fellas, I've been out of the game for a bit because I've had two side pieces that have been draining me. One recently got a boyfriend but I doubt that will last long. Anyway one of my favorite providers is back in town. Little pricey but truly top notch and you never have to worry about a handler or getting scammed. I've seen her more times than I'd like to admit. Anyway she's a hot Latina that's kind of a combo of GFE and PSE, more on the PSE side. If you've got the roses and want zero BS she's excellent. PM me if you want her contact info, she said she's in town today through Saturday.
-
09-03-24 09:32 #11036Senior Member

Posts: 943OMG, I was just looking her up the other day. We did some great videos back in the day. I know where I'm goin for pizza.
Originally Posted by JamesE
[View Original Post]
She has the sexiest tattoos when she's butt ass naked. Least she made it out. She was getting bad off the last time I saw her with her sugar daddy driving her to the dungeon and waiting outside till I was finished with her. Glad she's doing better.
-
09-03-24 09:02 #11035Senior Member

Posts: 539Stay classy dude.
JamesE, So a drug addicted hooker gets her life together and starts her own business (legit) and you embarrass her in public? You sound like a great human being.
-
09-03-24 08:54 #11034Senior Member

Posts: 147Good luck
Almost certain she's a scam. Will ask for a deposit to the cash app she has listed. Will make tons of promises that will never be fulfilled.
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
If the ad says: FL, airport, downtown, your city, etc. Just assume it's a scam.
-
09-03-24 08:45 #11033Senior Member

Posts: 147Agree 💯
Yep. I can only hope she added CreamofSumYoungGuy to your pie for added taste.
Originally Posted by UniCornHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 08:28 #11032Senior Member

Posts: 51Sort of a shitty move shaming her. She got her life together and you throw her past in her face in public. Punk move.
Originally Posted by JamesE
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 07:47 #11031Senior Member

Posts: 74The pie business
[Deleted by Admin]
Why in the fuck would you post something so mean spirited as this?
A junkie that was selling pussy to finance her habit turns her life around and opens a small business and you ridicule her there?
That's next fucking level douchbaggery.
If you were any kind of man at all you would call, not go there but call, and apologize.
What an asshole.
A2
-
09-02-24 08:15 #11030Senior Member

Posts: 205Honey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...3/792488647814
Anyone taken the plunge?
-
09-01-24 18:56 #11029Senior Member

Posts: 29Honey Bee
After reading all the reviews I decided to give it a go, greeted at the door by Diamond cute thick white girl but opted for Angie for the 170 HH, she's latina but speaks both English and Spanish, she's cute as hell nice ass thin waist and big ol knockers. Dream started off with a light massage then flipped me over for headache relief then miss then doggy where the view was amazing and she was super wet. Damage was 170 $ all covered, I tipped. Gives me the impression BBBJ is on the table, I would definitely repeat. Sweet girl, treat her well.
-
09-01-24 10:18 #11028Senior Member

Posts: 36Swallowed my honey
Met with Angie yesterday. Body is perfect, big man mades, beautiful face to match. She's at the honey bee. I wanted to see Sasha but she hasn't appeared on the schedule page yet, my new favorite spot! Angies not a one and done for sure, I'd hit it weekly as I did the hour for 240 $. www.thescentshops.com looks like they have a new location I'm headed to when I'm in town next, will update after.
-
09-01-24 08:18 #11027Senior Member

Posts: 137Ridiculous
Those roses are just plain bizarre.
Originally Posted by Choowicks
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 01:59 #11026Senior Member

Posts: 37Pick her once while she was walking. She made my Johnson cum under 5 minutes with her BBBJ. No she is not a man. She got a big booty but her roses are to high for me.
Originally Posted by Josh23
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 16:57 #11025Senior Member

Posts: 153Gabriela
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/175379569
I got a chance to meet Gabriela today and was completely enthused to see she was more beautiful than her pictures. She host across the Midpoint Bridge in Ft Myers. Beautiful face, skin and body, she's very tiny, not her breast, she started by giving me a CBJ, then slipping off her panties exposing her tiny beautiful pussy, which I could have spent all my time tasting, we started with mish, then rolled her over for doggy, she moans, squeals and sighs very convincingly, I couldn't hold myself back as long I I'd have like but did give her an extended pounding. I'm not sure how much longer she'll be in the area but she's a real treat, I opted for the Hhr and her prices are absolutely fantastic for such a beautiful Hispanic Lady. Guys, as was mentioned previously in other post, if you're looking for something small, fit, enjoyable? Gabriela fits the bill!! I give her a 9. 5 out of 10.
I'll definitely be keeping here on my favorites list.
-
08-31-24 11:47 #11024Senior Member

Posts: 184Kodi has been 1 of my favorites for years. She is truly one of the best performers in our area. Never a clock watcher and open to almost anything.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
Kodi's new home in Lehigh is worth the trip. It's nice and private a much better feeling then having to navigate in a hotel. Coms have improved immensely. Give her a try.










Reply With Quote





