Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 7838
-
09-02-24 23:12 #7073Senior Member

Posts: 71Enjoyed your Hotels dot com commercials
Thanks for the advice.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 19:09 #7072Senior Member

Posts: 1322Suggestion
Google the phone number (always Google the phone number first). Does anything interesting come up? Other ads? Check them out. Location will be apparent first- is she all over the globe? Check out the pictures- same girl? If it looks like the same person, is there a name that you search on here? This site is a tool to use, and it will serve you quite well if you become proficient at it. I took a look at her and think I know what I would do. You have 3 choices- move on, take one for the team, or wait to see someone here has some info.
Originally Posted by DadBod1127
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there.
Blue.
-
09-02-24 11:16 #7071Regular Member

Posts: 3Any body go any info on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...8/024195271628
-
09-01-24 18:31 #7070Senior Member

Posts: 71Four Foot Seven
Has anyone had any experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...p/381517091503
-
08-31-24 18:51 #7069Senior Member

Posts: 334No location, no cash, looks above anything on STG = big fat scam. Keep it moving.
Originally Posted by DownLow123
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 14:38 #7068Senior Member

Posts: 76Anyone partake
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...s/522410978838
Before I pull the trigger wanted to see if there were any info on her. Searched but came back with nada.
-
08-31-24 11:37 #7067Senior Member

Posts: 660Yes, those pics looks like the same ones from probably 10 years ago when I saw her a couple times for a car date. And yes, she's always been BBFS friendly. I think the damage was 60 to 80 back then.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 11:02 #7066Senior Member

Posts: 878I saw her. Horrible comms. Bigger than her pics. Her BBBJ is the way to go IMHO. I thought she was sloppy below the waste but to each his own. BTW BBFS is available. She literally laid back and spread them. I was like uhhh. Oh it's fine I'm clean she said.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 10:30 #7065Senior Member

Posts: 435Same thing drove up to Waterbury this morning for nothing but silence texts a bunch called even & nothing oh well found myself at the quality inn right down the road so it was her loss not mine.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 07:42 #7064Senior Member

Posts: 121Saw her once, pics are accurate, service was good, felt safe. She said she had a male roommate but I didn't see anyone when I was there. I would repeat, but haven't so far, not at the top of my list though. She said she's a bartender at a certain adult club up the road. I just did a QV, I always do the first time, might try HH if I go again but QV was good and she was into it. This was daytime.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 06:27 #7063Senior Member

Posts: 625Not sure beyond having the normal demons. Tried 2 x. Good comms, everything set even gave me her general location. Getting ready to head her way, about 40 minutes from me and texted her and silence. Waited about 20 minutes tried again, silence. Obviously did not go. She texted me 24 hours later with I feel asleep! That same thing happened the 2nd time. NEXT. This was a morning visit. Maybe if you go in the middle of the night you might have better luck.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 21:01 #7062Senior Member

Posts: 435Any info on this woman
-
08-30-24 20:29 #7061Senior Member

Posts: 121If you're seeing who I think you are it's safe, in the daytime anyway. Close to Wolcott side of Waterbury.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 19:17 #7060Senior Member

Posts: 435Location in Waterbury
Is the Preston Terrence apartments a safe place. Seeing a provider in the morning seems legit.
-
08-30-24 10:36 #7059Senior Member

Posts: 1533
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
If you don't think 95% of these girls are doing bare, you're kidding yourself.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
On a side note. I saw her for some content last week. I got my routine test this week and all came back clean. For those afraid, you can always score some DoxyPEP and PrEP. I don't know any dudes that request a covered BJ, but BBBJ is also susceptable for any of these girls. Good luck and be safe.












Reply With Quote




