Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1088

    RE: Wow that's some statement

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod II
    Well here why, THIS IS NOT MY LIFE. I dabble in the forbidden now and then, and when I find something worth sharing I do. However I do not now nor will I ever feel obligated to share anything just because another monger feels that way. Z
    Zaphod II, How ya doin? Havin seen ya around lately.

    Believe me I am no idiot. I know not everyone is going to post all of the time. I’d be the first to admit, I have a lot of free time on my hands. I do not expect people to do what I do. I ain’t dis ya or any one else for that matter. What gets to me the most, I guess, are the guys who do post, but post nothing of any value. I am not talking about the out-of-towners who make occasional comments.

    You are probably right. I don’t have the right to ask others to contribute. Each man must do what’s his to do. I am having such a good time, I often wonder; are others out there getting what I am getting? I am basically a good natured guy. Sharing is part of that nature. Beside, where is the fun in talking to ones self.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod II
    ...I have in fact dated Sabrina once or twice, she is fine, but in my opinion nothing to write home about, just another SW in a sea SW's on the ave. Enough has been said about her to give the novice what they need to know. I don't feel I have anything further to add to that so I don't.

    Z
    Whether you intented or not you just contributed some valuable information. We now know that not everyone has the same opinion about Sabrina. If statements like: I was out on the avenue today and I saw Mary and Betty and Ann but I did not want them and then I saw a glorious blonde, made a turn and she was gone - can be considered valued info. Opinions like yours, no matter how often they a posted, must be of some use.

    I may not agree. However, it's nice to know. (And it's nice to hear from you again.)

    CookyJar

    PS: I was not flaming. I don’t flame. I will always be one of the first to encourage others to post. That’s all I wanted to do. I just wanted to encourage a little more posting of good information by other members. If my rant bothered someone, I am sorry.

  2. #1087

    Wow that's some statement

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    . Only a few of the Seniors post on any type of a regular bases. Why? I know this is like pissing into the wind. Asking guys from Philly to share information seems to be a big waste of time. Hey! It’s not sweat off of my back, I get my share.
    Well here why, THIS IS NOT MY LIFE. I dabble in the forbidden now and then, and when I find something worth sharing I do. However I do not now nor will I ever feel obligated to share anything just because another monger feels that way. I have in fact dated Sabrina once or twice, she is fine, but in my opinion nothing to write home about, just another SW in a sea SW's on the ave. Enough has been said about her to give the novice what they need to know. I don't feel I have anything further to add to that so I don't.

    Cookie your work on this board is outstanding, your contributions enormous, I mean who else has gotten there own section just to post photos, that's impressive. However this is your choosing and if it's what makes you happy, more power to ya, but don't dis the rest of the guys who have been around this board for years just because we choose to stay low profile. Hopefully this does not spawn a pointless series of comments from everyone, if it does my apologies to everyone else. I myself stay out of flame wars.

    Z

  3. #1086
    Cookyjar,

    First off if I ever had a girl submit to photos I would send them to you even if unposted due to the sheer number of photos you have posted (I'd only post them generally if the girl agreed). So far no luck (to post anything even contact info or a working name). Then again I am in a different smaller city.

    Second I have only on question. The easel in the background frequently has awsome pics on it. Is it electonic or a photo shop production?

  4. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    (I did a search and I did come up with two reviews on a girl name Kimberly, who I know as “Cookie.” I guess RIF for senior members too.)
    Oops, got the names wrong, I meant to say Cookie. Hey my eyes were
    still trying to open at 5:47am.



    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    The girl you say is Kimberly gave her name as "Cookie." She had no nothing; no personality, no sex appeal, no pizzazz, if you know what I mean.
    Yes that is her. Not sure what happened but if you met her when she
    first came out she was so much more sociable. Guess the street life
    can really take a toll on some girls much faster than others.


    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Have you ever seen the Black Girl before?

    By the way, Davey, any more sister sightings? I am still looking.
    Never saw the black girl before. That's a totally new face to me. As for the
    sisters the answer is yes. Actually just saw them this past weekend.
    Apparently they are becoming a somewhat appreciated item on the ave
    and many guys are picking them up for mulitple hour dates. So finding them
    has been getting tougher. But other days they can't seem to get a date.
    Feast or Famine with them too, just like everything on the ave. Some days
    it's there and others it's not.

  5. #1084

    RE: Re: Moyua and Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Squonk64
    Cookies looks OK. But Moyua just doesn't look healthy.

    That's not the usual "stem fast diet" thin.

    Be safe!
    I beg to differ. Some people are born to be thin. Sure she could use a few pounds, but this girl is never going to get much bigger. Besides, I like the long shaplely legs. I go by the breast. If there had been a lot of wieght lost, there be more droop and lots of sag.

    If she was mine, I'd fatten her up a little. But I wouldn't go over board. But she isn't mine. Whatcha gonna do?

    CookyJar

  6. #1083
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    I met Kimberly (Moyua) when she first hit the ave. She was actually alot of
    fun but did say she gave terrible head and just preferred sex instead. She
    was very talkative and friendly and totally into fucking. Then I intro'd her
    to a friend of mine and he gave the same review of her that you just
    did. But because of her cuteness he tried once more and same deal.

    After dating her about 3 more times the service and attitude kept getting
    worse instead of better. I think alot has to do with the fact that her drug
    habit has gotten worse than when she first came out and she lost the
    feeling of excitement of doing something bad.

    She is the regular ave story. Pregnant at 15, had a baby, started smoking
    rock, moved up here from Fl with baby daddy who dumped her shortly
    after (on Xmas actually) and once her habit grew hit the ave.

    You did miss photographing her best attribute though CJ and I'm bummed
    out about it. This girl has an incredible set of big ass pussy lips. I'm
    talking you can get your cock in her, stretch them things over your cock
    and almost jerk off with them.

    Hate to hear she's gone from good to bad to worse. Cute girl that could
    get alot of repeat business if she just loosened up a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guthrie
    Met Kimberly Thursday night near the 7-11. About 5'4" short blond hair and thin. Cute face. She told me that she's from Miami and has been in Philly for about 1 1/2 years. She came up with a Phiily dude who then dumped her. I have seen her walking around before. She told me the Patio is closed, so it was just in the car. She did seem a little inexperienced but she came threw.

    Quote Originally Posted by JNimble
    …finally settled on Kimberly who had been sitting on the steps of Huntingdon Station.

    Kimberly's early twenties, slim, cute with kind of a Jodie Foster thing going on. We found a spot and agreed to a BJ for .25. It was a TRUE gfe, but the real-world kind. She'd just get me going and headed toward the end zone when she'd stop. I told her this would take a really long time if she kept stopping and she explained she has a problem with her gag reflex – I had heard it. I let her continue for a long while and finally called off the show. My first wife couldn't suck dick worth a damn either, which is why Kimberly gets the price for real-world gfe.

    Jack
    Thanks Davey,

    (I did a search and I did come up with two reviews on a girl name Kimberly, who I know as “Cookie.” I guess RIF for senior members too.)

    I sure wish I had this information earlier. It may have not made any difference, I would have pick both girls up anyway. (But, maybe I wouldn't have gotten so upset when she didn't perform.) The girl you say is Kimberly gave her name as "Cookie." She had no nothing; no personality, no sex appeal, no pizzazz, if you know what I mean. Moyua (the black girl) and I am not sure about the spelling, was everything Cookie (Kimberly) wasn't. She may have been even better it she didn't have Kimberly hanging around her neck. Have you ever seen the Black Girl before? I'd like to give her another go round. Spin a little more time with her, minus the extra weight, if you know what I mean.

    At least now we can put the reviews, the girl and her name together and maybe save others from making the same mistake. Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying don’t pick her up. If you like cute girls and want to cuddle and maybe give some lessons, YMMV?

    By the way, Davey, any more sister sightings? I am still looking.

    CookyJar

  7. #1082
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Let us cut to the chase. The white girl was a dud. On the other hand. You can all have Cookie. It’s wasn’t that she had a bad attitude. It was that she had no personality. She was flat, a bore, no sex appeal. Would she be better with some training? I don’t know. I just don’t have the time. Then again, who know, YMMV.
    CookyJar

    I met Kimberly (Moyua) when she first hit the ave. She was actually alot of
    fun but did say she gave terrible head and just preferred sex instead. She
    was very talkative and friendly and totally into fucking. Then I intro'd her
    to a friend of mine and he gave the same review of her that you just
    did. But because of her cuteness he tried once more and same deal.

    After dating her about 3 more times the service and attitude kept getting
    worse instead of better. I think alot has to do with the fact that her drug
    habit has gotten worse than when she first came out and she lost the
    feeling of excitement of doing something bad.

    She is the regular ave story. Pregnant at 15, had a baby, started smoking
    rock, moved up here from Fl with baby daddy who dumped her shortly
    after (on Xmas actually) and once her habit grew hit the ave.

    You did miss photographing her best attribute though CJ and I'm bummed
    out about it. This girl has an incredible set of big ass pussy lips. I'm
    talking you can get your cock in her, stretch them things over your cock
    and almost jerk off with them.

    Hate to hear she's gone from good to bad to worse. Cute girl that could
    get alot of repeat business if she just loosened up a bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00323.JPG‎   DSC00324.JPG‎  

  8. #1081

    Re: Moyua and Cookie

    I love your work CJ. I never never said a disparaging word, but...

    Cookies looks OK. But Moyua just doesn't look healthy.

    That's not the usual "stem fast diet" thin.

    Be safe!

  9. #1080

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Cookie was actually kinda of cute. She has a youthful look that a lot of us like. Believe me, both girls are of age. Both have kids. and both are currently living on the streets.

    While Moyua was more street wise, sexy and out going she'd still be the one I'd try to save if I was in the saving business. Moyua has a little ambition, she wants to get out but doesn't know how.

    CookyJar
    Wow, man! You're absolutely the king here in philly! Nice work!

    Be safe

    AC

  10. #1079

    Cookie and then Moyua

    Cookie was actually kinda of cute. She has a youthful look that a lot of us like. Believe me, both girls are of age. Both have kids. and both are currently living on the streets.

    While Moyua was more street wise, sexy and out going she'd still be the one I'd try to save if I was in the saving business. Moyua has a little ambition, she wants to get out but doesn't know how.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cookie 004.jpg‎   Cookie 005.jpg‎   Moyua 004.jpg‎   Moyua 005.jpg‎   Moyua  006.jpg‎  

    Moyua and Cookie 005.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 29.jpg‎   Moyua 001.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 16.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 18.jpg‎  


  11. #1078

    More Moyua and Cookie

    Moyua did have one small minor little quirp. Every one in a while she'd call me sir or mister. How annoying. I bought this to her attention and she said something about having good manners. When I am bopping a young girl I don't want to be reminded of our age different.

    Poppy! Now I like that.

    ROFLMBAS

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua and Cookie 002.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 003.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 05.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 06.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 23.jpg‎  

    Moyua and Cookie 15.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 25.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 22.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 11.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 14.jpg‎  


  12. #1077

    Moyua and Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    For example: For the pass couple of weeks I have been chasing after two girls who I thought to be twins. After getting some information from Dave, I am no longer looking for twins; but, sisters who usually dress alike. (I’d sure like to know if they are still out there. Has anyone spotted them lately? Are they any good? Somebody please post a review on these two – please.) CookyJar
    I was out looking for/hoping to run into the twins when I spotted two young girls sitting together. One was black and one was white. They both looked pretty good from across the street. I continued up the street and made a turn around. Actually I had to go around a couple of block (you know how the one-way street fool you in Kensington). And low and behold, we I got back they were still there, sitting just were I first saw them. Can you imagine that? So I parked, gave both of them the look and waited. The young black girl crossed over and made conversation. She looked a little thin, but sexy as hell. I would have probably preferred her friend but she had stay put. I indicated to the girl talking to me outside of my drivers side window that she should get in. She asked, “What about my friend, can she come.” “Sure” I said, thinking to myself, here we go again.

    (Actually, I told the girl to meet me around the corner. She was apprehensive, asking me to not leave them. I explained that I did not want them to hop in, in plain view here on the Avenue. I drove off in one direction (did another turn around) and pulled up on the side street where they meant me.)

    The tall thin black sexy girl got into the front seat. She was obviously the leader of the two. The cute dreamy looking white girl sat in the back, adding in comments when needed. They both appeared very young, but as they talked to each other I could tell that they both were street wise. They appeared to be very hard up for cash. They were willing to do everything for what most charge for a BJ. That’s, two girls for the price of one – including pictures. I was sure the price would creep up once we started.

    Let us cut to the chase. The black girl was everything you’d want in a young tender thing. The white girl was a dud. The black girl tried to get her friend more involved. We asked her to pose this way or that way, but she didn’t have a clue. She seemed awkward beyond belief. Finally, I just told her to sit back and be scenery. She couldn’t even do that right.

    Later when I upped the ante, the black girl eagerly agreed. The white girl slowly came around. I started with the white girl. What a waste. I asked her if she’d ever given her boy friend a BJ. She replied, “Yes.” I asked, “Did he like it.” No reply. She was not dumb or drugged out. She just had no idea what to do. Then the Black girls, whose name was Moyua – by the way, took over. She said, “Let me do it.” Moyua gave me one hell of a BBBJ. We both insisted that Cookie – the white girl – watch every slippery, sloppy stroke. Mauya couldn’t deep throat, but she took it deep. I wanted to see if Moyua’s pussy was as tight as her small frame indicated, so I flipped her and fucked her mish. It was tight.



    As we were fucking, Cookie started to get dress. This pissed both Moyua and me off. It was like she was willing to let her friend do all of the work. I stopped what I was doing and asked her, did she expect the same thing I would be giving Moyua. I was annoyed, and angry, what a waste of a beautiful body. I told her to stop putting on her clothing and to sit and watch as I bang the shit out of her girlfriend. I grabbed little Moyua’s skinny little ass and lifted it up and popped her doggie style as hard as I could. I stood behind Moyua pounding away, as she stood bent over, in front of her pal. After I came, I quickly pulled out and pulled off the rubber and got right up into Cookie’s face and rubbed my dick all over it. Then I dump the contents of the rubber onto Moyua’s asshole and pussy. I had told both girls what I had intended to do and to remain still while I took one last picture. While I was getting my camera, that asshole Cookies, cleans off her face. Yes! I was pissed. Not at Moyua but at Cookie for being so sexually naive and for having such a nice body and not knowing what to do with it. And, she probably never will.

    Moyua was excellent. This is that rare case where I’d wished I’d gone for the single. I’d do her again in a heart beat. She is sexy as hell and with a nice attitude. On the other hand. You can all have Cookie. It’s wasn’t that she had a bad attitude. It was that she had no personality. She was flat, a bore, no sex appeal. Would she be better with some training? I don’t know. I just don’t have the time. Then again, who know, YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua and Cookie 01.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 02.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 03.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 04.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 13.jpg‎  

    Moyua and Cookie 17.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 19.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 20.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 28.jpg‎   Moyua and Cookie 26.jpg‎  


  13. #1076
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    You should hear some of the stories. There are also a lot of time wasters and cheapos trying to get a cheap thrill.

    CookyJar
    Oh I have heard many of stories. I may be a newbie to this board but I'm a long time monger. i use to have a hot yahoo group called "streets of philly" with lots of photos & videos of SW's & girls from south street & the infamous Greek picnic.


    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    So! What happened after your encounter with Sabrina? What about giving us a review on the girl you eventfully did pick-up?

    CookyJar
    After the Sabrina encounter I drove down the K for awhile but didn't see anything worth my wild especially after seeing Sabrina in those Damn Shorts, trust me nothing else and i mean NOTHING on the K was worth my time. So i decided to hit up a few west philly strolls i know about and came across a young chocolate spinner named "KY". Now KY is what i would consider a "neckdowner" or a "buttherface" because her body from the neck down would be at least a 8 but her Face was a 3. She's 20y.o 5'9" 120 & had on skin tight jeans with a short button down shirt with the bottom buttons open exposing her flat stomach(very sexy looking). .20 for BBBJCIM(would be rated a 10 but negative points for me giving her instructions) I would definately give "KY" another try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails buttherface.JPG‎   neckdowner.jpg‎  

  14. #1075
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
    What a disappointment, but I can tell that she's selective about who she dates. I'm not giving up though.
    She has to be selective. There are a lot of nutty people out there. You should hear some of the stories. There are also a lot of time wasters and cheapos trying to get a cheap thrill. But you are right about one thing. I cannot see how she avoids LE wearing those tight, crouch hugging shorts. She dates mostly regulars and keeps her cell phone busy. Better luck next time.

    So! What happened after your encounter with Sabrina? What about giving us a review on the girl you eventfully did pick-up?

    CookyJar

  15. #1074
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    If you see Sabrina today, ask for the CookyJar Special. If you have never dated Sabrina before, you’ll have to gain her trust. She is no fool. I suggest that you date her as a single at least once. Treat her nice, with a good tip. Then ask for the CookyJar Special with special crème. If you are lucky – WOW.

    CookyJar
    I wish I would have seen this post before I hit the K this afternoon because I saw Sabrina today and she turned me down. She's actually the first SW I've seen in person after seeing her pics posted on this board. As soon as I saw the tats I knew it was her, but it was the tight black cameltoe showing shorts she had on that really got my attention. I pulled up on one side of the street (near car dealership right before Erie) just as another monger was pulling up on the other side of the street with Sabrina in the middle of the street trying to decide which car to goto. She came over to my car first which really got me excited. But once she got to the car she said "oh I thought you were this older guy" then walked over to the other car. What a disappointment, but I can tell that she's selective about who she dates. I'm not giving up though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape