Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 853 1353 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36006

    Glad you enjoyed yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by MindTheGap  [View Original Post]
    I wrote a report about a lurker right outside her room 2 days ago here in Jax (when she was near the airport) that I thought I saw go inside her room, again that's at least what I THOUGHT I saw and I left. I did call her and she did acknowledge the person I was talking about parked right outside and told me she understood and would be moving hotels anyway.

    I admit my blue balls eclipsed my fear this morning and I hit her up again at the new hotel. I parked at a small office plaza next to her location so nobody would see me coming or getting out of my car (my car stands out too much in areas like these) and walked over once I got her room number. Area was sketch with some guys and gals roaming the lot but it wasn't as brazen as the guy parked right outside her door two days prior. All good once I got in though, her body is indeed amazing, upbeat personality. Her GFE and oral skills are outstanding, she was working so hard I thought she was going to suck the cum right through the skin of my nuts. I didn't even get to the main event because with all the oral and her dirty talk in Spanish I busted so hard on her huge MILF tits that it was over pretty fast. I paid for an HH and walked out of there after 20 minutes limp as a noodle and in a daze, very satisfied though LOL.

    She told me she was switching hotels and going back to Orlando after Saturday. Would repeat, but yeah the location I was still not a fan of.
    Yeah, she's incredible! I hope she got enough business to where whe will come back.

  2. #36005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvarez1  [View Original Post]
    Omw 2 c her now. Ilyk.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/tall-blonde-nympho-904-926-584/892825492026
    She's got some nice tits. Looking forward to your report.

    https://www.reddit.com/media?url=htt...f243872b72b4fb

  3. #36004

    Pamela was Bonita!

    I finally got to dream about her this afternoon. I can confirm that she did move locations, however the new location off Emerson ain't the prettiest either but no lurkers like the last spot. A lot less sketchy. She is a true Latina MILF. Ass for days and in a previous post one of the mongers mentioned that she was thick; and yes that she is! In the right places, Just how I like them' LOL. If I were to guess her age by her face I'd say she is probably in her late 40's early 50's maybe? Takes directions well. I didn't opt in for a GFE, so we used a coat, but she did have fun tonguing my saks fifth down there ha. Her ass was so nice I kept playing with it and smackin' away, she seemed to enjoy that. I must say that I speak zero Spanish, so it was a bit of a barrier for me but she was a sweet woman with a perky personality. From Argentina she sais, and she will be in town for at least a couple more days. I would repeat. She will come every couple months also. Thanks for the reviews and recommending her fellas!

  4. #36003

    New chick

    Omw 2 c her now. Ilyk.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/tall-blonde-nympho-904-926-584/892825492026

  5. #36002

    Maci Intel?

    Did a search, not getting much. Anyone actually smash yet? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/767044760744

  6. #36001

    Zyla / Zola??

    She's posting in LC now, but I swear her pics look familiar from the Jax boards but under a different name. I can't recall if any reviews were good or bad. Does anyone have any experience? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lake-...-/929461084993.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #36000

    Only because I have a good recent experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Towerz14  [View Original Post]
    Hope that it goes smooth for ya! I'm most likely blocked or on the cartel hitlist now so I would try again because your reviews definitely sound great LOL. I guess when I read another mongers past about the do's and don'ts in the hobby I felt that this Cagle location probably fits the "don't" side of things even though her reviews say "do!
    She also saved my number in her personal phone, I watched her do it, so if she has management it's light management.

  8. #35999

    Phoenix

    I had the day off today and was wide awake at 5 am so got breakfast on baymeadows and was on the prowl at 630 am. First stop was the Ramada and was surprised to see two older and thick white ladies smoking by the door across from the Gate station. I pulled in by then and acted like I was heading to the door and struck up a convo with the more attractive of the two. As I stood by the door, she opened it and asked me to hold it as she spoke to her friend. We walked in and I complimented her in her ink work. We spoke about that a moment as she stood by her room not far from the door. I then made up a name and asked of she was her, she said no and inferred I was looking for a SWAN. She then said her name is Phoenix and she advertises on STG. She then offered her services if I couldn't find my "girl". Well I obliged and she invited me In. Room was empty as was the bathroom. I opted for a QV for 60 and she went right to work with a nice BBBJCIMWS! It was really nice akd she was super chill and looked good IMO! I’ll definitely repeat! It was nice seeing a girl that didn’t have drama around her! As I left the room, her female roommate was outside as was a dude, but had no issues. What a pleasant surprise!!

  9. #35998

    Pamela. Try Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Towerz14  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I tried to get in with the Latina MILF Pamela yesterday but I just could not get over the paranoia hump once I got to the location LOL so I chickened out, probably missed my chance. The motel place had way too many lurkers and sketchy dudes walking around, and although I've seen a provider here in the past it was definitely not as enjoyable as I wanted it to be because I could not get myself to relax knowing where I was. Anyone else relate at all? I don't know whether she has a handler or not but the location sure doesn't fit her brand ha. I don't know. Be safe though!
    I wrote a report about a lurker right outside her room 2 days ago here in Jax (when she was near the airport) that I thought I saw go inside her room, again that's at least what I THOUGHT I saw and I left. I did call her and she did acknowledge the person I was talking about parked right outside and told me she understood and would be moving hotels anyway.

    I admit my blue balls eclipsed my fear this morning and I hit her up again at the new hotel. I parked at a small office plaza next to her location so nobody would see me coming or getting out of my car (my car stands out too much in areas like these) and walked over once I got her room number. Area was sketch with some guys and gals roaming the lot but it wasn't as brazen as the guy parked right outside her door two days prior. All good once I got in though, her body is indeed amazing, upbeat personality. Her GFE and oral skills are outstanding, she was working so hard I thought she was going to suck the cum right through the skin of my nuts. I didn't even get to the main event because with all the oral and her dirty talk in Spanish I busted so hard on her huge MILF tits that it was over pretty fast. I paid for an HH and walked out of there after 20 minutes limp as a noodle and in a daze, very satisfied though LOL.

    She told me she was switching hotels and going back to Orlando after Saturday. Would repeat, but yeah the location I was still not a fan of.

  10. #35997
    Quote Originally Posted by Towerz14  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I tried to get in with the Latina MILF Pamela yesterday but I just could not get over the paranoia hump once I got to the location LOL so I chickened out, probably missed my chance. The motel place had way too many lurkers and sketchy dudes walking around, and although I've seen a provider here in the past it was definitely not as enjoyable as I wanted it to be because I could not get myself to relax knowing where I was. Anyone else relate at all? I don't know whether she has a handler or not but the location sure doesn't fit her brand ha. I don't know. Be safe though!
    Saw Pamela today at Cagle. I've never had a problem at this hotel. Yes, sketchy dudes abound, but I just give them a nod and they leave me alone. Mustang Rd is another story. Those dudes will rob you.

    On to Pamela, she was pretty good. Personally think her ass is just way too big, but to each their own. She was enthusiastic and a great fuck. Wouldn't repeat because her body is just too thick thick for me.

  11. #35996
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAladinSir  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I'm getting ready to make a pilgrimage thru good ol' Jax this weekend and am looking to stop and have some fun while I'm in town. There seem to be a good number of asian hotel providers here now, and while I've had good luck elsewhere with them, I've never tried them locally. So I'm curious, anyone have any experience?

    This one says her name is Susan, 21 and operating out of the Red Roof on Lenoir Ave. Thoughts? Experience?

    If you think I'm crazy for considering her, any suggestions for a reliable, petite, white girl in her 20's?
    I try the Asian hotel about every 6. Months and just made a visit about 2. Weeks ago. The girls are never anything great. The one I saw recently was better than most, but her ass had a terrible shape. They get the job done, but aren't anything to write home about.

  12. #35995

    Awesome

    I'm glad that you had a great time. She is amazing, easy to chill with. It was a refreshing to meet someone who was not crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    I will have to agree with your assessment. I have not seen a better provider since I don't know when. Clean, Great Time Management, Reasonable Donation, Very Good Looking, Great Body, and offers a wide range of services. Everything we all want but never get. Very good session and I will repeat over and over and over again.

  13. #35994
    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Not crazy about her new location either, I heard she moved to cagle, but still interested in seeing her on Monday if she is still here.
    Hope that it goes smooth for ya! I'm most likely blocked or on the cartel hitlist now so I would try again because your reviews definitely sound great LOL. I guess when I read another mongers past about the do's and don'ts in the hobby I felt that this Cagle location probably fits the "don't" side of things even though her reviews say "do!

  14. #35993
    Quote Originally Posted by Towerz14  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I tried to get in with the Latina MILF Pamela yesterday but I just could not get over the paranoia hump once I got to the location LOL so I chickened out, probably missed my chance. The motel place had way too many lurkers and sketchy dudes walking around, and although I've seen a provider here in the past it was definitely not as enjoyable as I wanted it to be because I could not get myself to relax knowing where I was. Anyone else relate at all? I don't know whether she has a handler or not but the location sure doesn't fit her brand ha. I don't know. Be safe though!
    I can 100% relate. Several weeks ago I walked out of that Mustang Road hotel. I was just going in for a Hummer but I got too sketched out, and she didn't answer the door when I'm knocked so I dipped out of there. My best advice to you would be to go with your intuition. And that's definitely not to say that any of us can't make a mistake. I've had really bad vibes before going in and been very surprised. And of course vice versa. This game ain't for sissies. LOL.

  15. #35992
    Quote Originally Posted by Towerz14  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I tried to get in with the Latina MILF Pamela yesterday but I just could not get over the paranoia hump once I got to the location LOL so I chickened out, probably missed my chance. The motel place had way too many lurkers and sketchy dudes walking around, and although I've seen a provider here in the past it was definitely not as enjoyable as I wanted it to be because I could not get myself to relax knowing where I was. Anyone else relate at all? I don't know whether she has a handler or not but the location sure doesn't fit her brand ha. I don't know. Be safe though!
    Not crazy about her new location either, I heard she moved to cagle, but still interested in seeing her on Monday if she is still here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape