Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Happiness ii

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 177 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 2645
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1955

    Yippee

    Quote Originally Posted by BallzDeep69  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from Lemon and can confirm that she will start work on Saturday.
    Thanks for the great news!! Been waiting for her return. She's the best!!

  2. #1954

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JollyHo4  [View Original Post]
    Rachel is sexy!

    She's about 5'6 and 110 lb, long dark hair, natural C's or D's. Amazing DFK.

    I'm only going to add to what's been reviewed recently by Nutmaker and Localoppa.

    For me we started out sensual, slow paced and very sexy. Lots of dfk and caressing. After a while she moved on top of me with her pussy in my face. I start kissing, licking and sucking. She starts twisting and turning and letting out little shrieks of excitement. She does give a mean BBBJ. Then I had her lie down so I could give her a workover. I started at her amazing breasts. So soft and perfect, she loved the sucking and licking I was doing. I kissed my way down to her beautiful tight pussy. Man is she sensitive!

    Found out why she preferred giving BJ versus a good pussy pounding. She's tight and sensitive. LOL.

    We took our time and I managed to get about halfway in LOL. She loved it. Then deeper. At this point she was squirming with joy LOL. I exploded!

    She then hopped off and took me in her mouth. Sucked me dry. She then said maybe next time I'll take it all in me. She cleaned me up then we cuddled a bit and gave me a nice massage.

    She has a fun, bubbly personality. Nothing fake about her. Very sweet girl. Definite repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutmaker  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area and thought I'd drop in to see who was available. Mama took me to a room and shortly after, in came Rachel. Tall, maybe about 5'6" and slender with beautiful natural d cups, and red hair with blonde highlites down to her boobs. She's one of the most beautiful women that I've seen. She has a banging tan body that immediately had me excited.

    She immediately threw her arms around me for introductions and gave me a nice deep kiss. Hot right from the start. Offered a shower and off we went. She was a bit playful which was refreshing seeing as it was my first time seeing her. In the shower, she did an excellent job cleaning me and then told me to turn over. On the flip, more cleaning and then she rinsed me and gave me a preview BBBJ. Great suction and I wanted her then and there.
    Sounds similar to the wild time that I had. Got to say that she can suck like jr is oxygen. She loves oral and is a great fuck if you're not king Kong jr, which I've never been accused of. One of the wildest times I've had. Looking forward to the next time already. Aloha.

  3. #1953

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutmaker  [View Original Post]
    She sent me this pic. I have her permission to share it.
    Wow you are a VIP. I don't get photos from her.

    Rachel actually looked better to me in person. Slender with pretty large boobs (with nice nipples). Can be talkative. Greeted with DFK which set a pretty good tone. Good BBBJ too. Open to DATY so that works for me. Worth a repeat.

  4. #1952

    Lemon conformation

    I got a text from Lemon and can confirm that she will start work on Saturday.

  5. #1951
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutmaker  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area and thought I'd drop in to see who was available. Mama took me to a room and shortly after, in came Rachel. Tall, maybe about 5'6" and slender with beautiful natural d cups, and red hair with blonde highlites down to her boobs. She's one of the most beautiful women that I've seen. She has a banging tan body that immediately had me excited.

    She immediately threw her arms around me for introductions and gave me a nice deep kiss. Hot right from the start. Offered a shower and off we went. She was a bit playful which was refreshing seeing as it was my first time seeing her. In the shower, she did an excellent job cleaning me and then told me to turn over. On the flip, more cleaning and then she rinsed me and gave me a preview BBBJ. Great suction and I wanted her then and there. A rinse and we dried and we were off to the room. I couldn't wait to get back in there. More kissing and I laid a towel out at the edge of the bed. She looked at it with a grin and instinctively knew what to do. She laid at the edge of the bed and I started with kissing her some more before working my way south, stopping to suck on her titties before continuing down to her nani. She was clean and shaven, and I started licking her gently, which she seemed to be receptive to. Working on her bean, she began to get really wet. Not squirting, but soaked, until she had a nice O. She was sensitive after that, so we switched positions and she went to town on jr. I don't usually cum from a BJ, but her mouth worked some serious magic. I let her know I was close, expecting her to stop and continue in some version of FS, but it seemed that all I did was encourage her to go for the death kill. She had one hand cupping my balls just right while she did something with her tongue while deepthroating me that I can't describe. All I know is that it was the best deepthroat BJ I'd ever had. She let up just before I was about to blow. She hopped on and was grinding on me and we were kissing like teenagers. She was so wet and the sight of her on top of me was too much. We came at the same time, and even though I was spent, she kept fucking me until there was nothing left. I left the tip plus a little extra for the hot time. Mama was calling time by then, so she cleaned me with hot towels and I was on my way with a promise that I'd return to see her again.
    She sent me this pic. I have her permission to share it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20240828_183250.jpg‎  

  6. #1950

    Big one

    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she take too many dicks, but she never let me go in her pussy more than couple inches. Cock block for me. Must be I special, LOL.

    She is one of the more seasoned pros but face looks good and attitude good except for cock block. She did suck dick good better than anybody there and that is saying a lot.
    Must be you get one monsta sausage! I only get Redondo weiner so maybe I get chance. Thanks for the scoops.

  7. #1949
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyHo4  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is. At least for me she did.

    Nice and tight!
    What is the Donation for BBFS?

  8. #1948

    Cock block

    Maybe she take too many dicks, but she never let me go in her pussy more than couple inches. Cock block for me. Must be I special, LOL.

    She is one of the more seasoned pros but face looks good and attitude good except for cock block. She did suck dick good better than anybody there and that is saying a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmn. Just so I'm not mistaken. No boom boom? You only got BBBJCIMWS? You didn't ask or was it once pop and done? Just so I'm clear when I go visit.

  9. #1947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyHo4  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is. At least for me she did.

    Nice and tight!
    Ok got it. Thanks.

  10. #1946

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Reshala  [View Original Post]
    Tbh she isn't ugly at all. I seen some FUGLY GILFS, but yoko ain't one. Her personality and service makes up for it.
    Yep agree 100%. Her service and personality more than make up for it. And I've seen some ugly gilfs for sure.

  11. #1945
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    I see Yoko for Greek tours specifically. Not too many tour guides to Greece. Agree with you on looks. She's no beauty queen but not too bad. Milfy as everyone knows. Very friendly and makes her best effort to be accommodating. I see her for PSE sessions. When I'm in the mood for young beauty I go other places. I see Yoko to fulfill my porno fantasies!
    Tbh she isn't ugly at all. I seen some FUGLY GILFS, but yoko ain't one. Her personality and service makes up for it.

  12. #1944
    Yes she is. At least for me she did.

    Nice and tight!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Is Rachel BBFS & cip?

  13. #1943

    Same here for Yoko

    Quote Originally Posted by Reshala  [View Original Post]
    A: 8.

    S: 8.

    L: 4.

    Her Greek tours is the only thing that makes me partake. Visually she is on the late 40's, chunky, definitely talks like an older aunty lmao. Very friendly. Not part of my rotations so repeats are very far and few in between.
    I see Yoko for Greek tours specifically. Not too many tour guides to Greece. Agree with you on looks. She's no beauty queen but not too bad. Milfy as everyone knows. Very friendly and makes her best effort to be accommodating. I see her for PSE sessions. When I'm in the mood for young beauty I go other places. I see Yoko to fulfill my porno fantasies!

  14. #1942

    No boom boom??

    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    Next time I going wait for Snow or Yuna who can take dick all they with some ground and pound. No repeat, unless I crave BBBJCIMWS.
    Hmmmn. Just so I'm not mistaken. No boom boom? You only got BBBJCIMWS? You didn't ask or was it once pop and done? Just so I'm clear when I go visit.

  15. #1941

    Yoko

    A: 8.

    S: 8.

    L: 4.

    Her Greek tours is the only thing that makes me partake. Visually she is on the late 40's, chunky, definitely talks like an older aunty lmao. Very friendly. Not part of my rotations so repeats are very far and few in between.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape