Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 41285
-
08-30-24 15:10 #36005Senior Member

Posts: 109She's got some nice tits. Looking forward to your report.
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
https://www.reddit.com/media?url=htt...f243872b72b4fb
-
08-30-24 14:44 #36004Regular Member

Posts: 17Pamela was Bonita!
I finally got to dream about her this afternoon. I can confirm that she did move locations, however the new location off Emerson ain't the prettiest either but no lurkers like the last spot. A lot less sketchy. She is a true Latina MILF. Ass for days and in a previous post one of the mongers mentioned that she was thick; and yes that she is! In the right places, Just how I like them' LOL. If I were to guess her age by her face I'd say she is probably in her late 40's early 50's maybe? Takes directions well. I didn't opt in for a GFE, so we used a coat, but she did have fun tonguing my saks fifth down there ha. Her ass was so nice I kept playing with it and smackin' away, she seemed to enjoy that. I must say that I speak zero Spanish, so it was a bit of a barrier for me but she was a sweet woman with a perky personality. From Argentina she sais, and she will be in town for at least a couple more days. I would repeat. She will come every couple months also. Thanks for the reviews and recommending her fellas!
-
08-30-24 14:38 #36003Senior Member

Posts: 33New chick
Omw 2 c her now. Ilyk.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/tall-blonde-nympho-904-926-584/892825492026
-
08-30-24 12:47 #36002Senior Member

Posts: 413Maci Intel?
Did a search, not getting much. Anyone actually smash yet? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/767044760744
-
08-30-24 07:06 #36001Senior Member

Posts: 176Zyla / Zola??
She's posting in LC now, but I swear her pics look familiar from the Jax boards but under a different name. I can't recall if any reviews were good or bad. Does anyone have any experience? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lake-...-/929461084993.
Thanks in advance.
-
08-30-24 06:44 #36000Senior Member

Posts: 578Only because I have a good recent experience
She also saved my number in her personal phone, I watched her do it, so if she has management it's light management.
Originally Posted by Towerz14
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 22:54 #35999Senior Member

Posts: 501Phoenix
I had the day off today and was wide awake at 5 am so got breakfast on baymeadows and was on the prowl at 630 am. First stop was the Ramada and was surprised to see two older and thick white ladies smoking by the door across from the Gate station. I pulled in by then and acted like I was heading to the door and struck up a convo with the more attractive of the two. As I stood by the door, she opened it and asked me to hold it as she spoke to her friend. We walked in and I complimented her in her ink work. We spoke about that a moment as she stood by her room not far from the door. I then made up a name and asked of she was her, she said no and inferred I was looking for a SWAN. She then said her name is Phoenix and she advertises on STG. She then offered her services if I couldn't find my "girl". Well I obliged and she invited me In. Room was empty as was the bathroom. I opted for a QV for 60 and she went right to work with a nice BBBJCIMWS! It was really nice akd she was super chill and looked good IMO! I’ll definitely repeat! It was nice seeing a girl that didn’t have drama around her! As I left the room, her female roommate was outside as was a dude, but had no issues. What a pleasant surprise!!
-
08-29-24 22:50 #35998Senior Member

Posts: 55Pamela. Try Again
I wrote a report about a lurker right outside her room 2 days ago here in Jax (when she was near the airport) that I thought I saw go inside her room, again that's at least what I THOUGHT I saw and I left. I did call her and she did acknowledge the person I was talking about parked right outside and told me she understood and would be moving hotels anyway.
Originally Posted by Towerz14
[View Original Post]
I admit my blue balls eclipsed my fear this morning and I hit her up again at the new hotel. I parked at a small office plaza next to her location so nobody would see me coming or getting out of my car (my car stands out too much in areas like these) and walked over once I got her room number. Area was sketch with some guys and gals roaming the lot but it wasn't as brazen as the guy parked right outside her door two days prior. All good once I got in though, her body is indeed amazing, upbeat personality. Her GFE and oral skills are outstanding, she was working so hard I thought she was going to suck the cum right through the skin of my nuts. I didn't even get to the main event because with all the oral and her dirty talk in Spanish I busted so hard on her huge MILF tits that it was over pretty fast. I paid for an HH and walked out of there after 20 minutes limp as a noodle and in a daze, very satisfied though LOL.
She told me she was switching hotels and going back to Orlando after Saturday. Would repeat, but yeah the location I was still not a fan of.
-
08-29-24 22:18 #35997Senior Member

Posts: 374Saw Pamela today at Cagle. I've never had a problem at this hotel. Yes, sketchy dudes abound, but I just give them a nod and they leave me alone. Mustang Rd is another story. Those dudes will rob you.
Originally Posted by Towerz14
[View Original Post]
On to Pamela, she was pretty good. Personally think her ass is just way too big, but to each their own. She was enthusiastic and a great fuck. Wouldn't repeat because her body is just too thick thick for me.
-
08-29-24 22:15 #35996Senior Member

Posts: 374I try the Asian hotel about every 6. Months and just made a visit about 2. Weeks ago. The girls are never anything great. The one I saw recently was better than most, but her ass had a terrible shape. They get the job done, but aren't anything to write home about.
Originally Posted by MrAladinSir
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 21:36 #35995Senior Member

Posts: 286Awesome
I'm glad that you had a great time. She is amazing, easy to chill with. It was a refreshing to meet someone who was not crazy.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 19:17 #35994Regular Member

Posts: 17Hope that it goes smooth for ya! I'm most likely blocked or on the cartel hitlist now so I would try again because your reviews definitely sound great LOL. I guess when I read another mongers past about the do's and don'ts in the hobby I felt that this Cagle location probably fits the "don't" side of things even though her reviews say "do!
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 18:55 #35993Senior Member

Posts: 586I can 100% relate. Several weeks ago I walked out of that Mustang Road hotel. I was just going in for a Hummer but I got too sketched out, and she didn't answer the door when I'm knocked so I dipped out of there. My best advice to you would be to go with your intuition. And that's definitely not to say that any of us can't make a mistake. I've had really bad vibes before going in and been very surprised. And of course vice versa. This game ain't for sissies. LOL.
Originally Posted by Towerz14
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 16:58 #35992Senior Member

Posts: 578Not crazy about her new location either, I heard she moved to cagle, but still interested in seeing her on Monday if she is still here.
Originally Posted by Towerz14
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 15:45 #35991Senior Member

Posts: 394And I Concur
I will have to agree with your assessment. I have not seen a better provider since I don't know when. Clean, Great Time Management, Reasonable Donation, Very Good Looking, Great Body, and offers a wide range of services. Everything we all want but never get. Very good session and I will repeat over and over and over again.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





