Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 870 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9627

    LF young white girl for my GF

    GF wants a happy ending, any young white girls in LA that service women?

  2. #9626
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    No ru

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...irl-43603.html

    This is the place in Westwood that had more potential than a proton at. 999999 light speed in a hadron supercollider. The place is clean, the parking is easy, and it is not in some nonsense area like fucken Downey. It is even close to my new job at sprouts as assistant manager of the fish department. But the place is run like an LGBTQMSNBC bake sale at an evangelical pot luck. The girls have that quarter-life Latina crisis where they do not manage their Bush, they have no weight management and their cooters smell like a curry truck on skid row.

    Sofia there is a fatty Argentinian but she is inconsistent with FS. And it has to be FS with her, her dickwork kundalini is a disaster.

  3. #9625
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeff867  [View Original Post]
    I think I can confidently say there are no hotties in AMP in Ktown (from my experience).

    That is why I think I will start looking for independents even though it is almost twice of prices.
    I agree with this. Visited Top1 off Crenshaw / Olympic and left underwhelmed. Got a chunky with breath that made junior hesitate to wake up. Very robotic with flab pushing away every stroke. Had her play fido to complete. Rosie palm would have provided better pleasure. 30 m. 5 + 1.4. Forgot name knowing it didn't matter with 1 and done.

  4. #9624

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzard  [View Original Post]
    Yennys on HX is pretty solid, located in Pasadena. Not sure if BBFS is available, wasnt when I went.
    Any Latina places near downtown?

  5. #9623

    Visiting LA

    Hi all, I'm visiting LA and will be staying in downtown. Any recommendations for a message place close to downtown is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

  6. #9622
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any Latina Spas, BBFS, petite sized? ? Anything??
    Yennys on HX is pretty solid, located in Pasadena. Not sure if BBFS is available, wasnt when I went.

  7. #9621

    Latina Spas?

    Anyone know of any Latina Spas, BBFS, petite sized? ? Anything??

  8. #9620
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    I beauty spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LatchkeyKid  [View Original Post]
    Tried out I Beauty today, since I had never been, and am trying some different places. Met Sendie, around late 20's early 30's and She looked very Hot and curvy. Her D cups breasts looked huge on her slim body frame. She looked perfect. Gave an excellent table shower with plenty of attention to the good parts. Massage was a little different as it started with the legs. Normal $ damage as with the rest of Bellflower providers, and all options were on the table.
    Arrived in the morning try Linda she is really pretty and she do good job.

  9. #9619
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleDM  [View Original Post]
    Been a long time lurker here, but today I finally met this perfect place I really want to to share with you guys. So thank you to everyone. This is my first post.

    I'm here to talk about OceanSPA.

    I was at Bicycle Casino and overheard a couple of guys talking with excitement about a new AMP just down the street. On the corner of Eastern Ave and Cecilia St, in the back parking is Ocean Spa. Though not so impressive on the outside, the inside is surprisingly nice.

    I ring the doorbell and a hottie named Monica greets me. She must have known that I liked what I saw as she puckers up, inviting me for a kiss. The next thing I know she is DFK'ing me like we are long lost lovers. I couldn't give her the donation fast enough. Cash only, $50 for 30, $70 for 60. I opt for 30 and she takes me to a room. I ask if they have a shower and she says good. She likes clean handsome men.

    Not sure about the other rooms, but the room I was in was huge, with a massage table and a yoga chaise lounge chair. Interesting! I've never seen one in a massage spa nor have I ever tried one. Well, I'm about to discover the joys of this massage chair.

    The quick and dirty: DFK, GFE, FIV, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, DT, 69, CFS and she gave me one hell of an introduction to the joys of a yoga chair. Monica is very receptive to a gentle touch, moans, groans and when she cums, you'll know it.

    Monica is a freak and loves what she does. As always YMMV especially with DATO and fingers. She mentioned that normally she doesn't do this but she thinks I'm handsome and knows I'm clean. I like to groom well and that usually gets me more mileage with the girls. There was another cutie there that introduced herself as Chloe.

    Be safe and happy mongering.
    LOL yeah this seems legit.

  10. #9618

    Bell Gardens Ocean spa

    Been a long time lurker here, but today I finally met this perfect place I really want to to share with you guys. So thank you to everyone. This is my first post.

    I'm here to talk about OceanSPA.

    I was at Bicycle Casino and overheard a couple of guys talking with excitement about a new AMP just down the street. On the corner of Eastern Ave and Cecilia St, in the back parking is Ocean Spa. Though not so impressive on the outside, the inside is surprisingly nice.

    I ring the doorbell and a hottie named Monica greets me. She must have known that I liked what I saw as she puckers up, inviting me for a kiss. The next thing I know she is DFK'ing me like we are long lost lovers. I couldn't give her the donation fast enough. Cash only, $50 for 30, $70 for 60. I opt for 30 and she takes me to a room. I ask if they have a shower and she says good. She likes clean handsome men.

    Not sure about the other rooms, but the room I was in was huge, with a massage table and a yoga chaise lounge chair. Interesting! I've never seen one in a massage spa nor have I ever tried one. Well, I'm about to discover the joys of this massage chair.

    The quick and dirty: DFK, GFE, FIV, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, DT, 69, CFS and she gave me one hell of an introduction to the joys of a yoga chair. Monica is very receptive to a gentle touch, moans, groans and when she cums, you'll know it.

    Monica is a freak and loves what she does. As always YMMV especially with DATO and fingers. She mentioned that normally she doesn't do this but she thinks I'm handsome and knows I'm clean. I like to groom well and that usually gets me more mileage with the girls. There was another cutie there that introduced herself as Chloe.

    Be safe and happy mongering.

  11. #9617

  12. #9616

    I Saw That And Was Like WTF?

    I dip in and out of RM, and it took me a minute to realize that the only way to renew was through crypto! I thought to myself, wait a minute. You mean I have to get some BTC to check out the shenanigans at a massage parlor? Something is not right here!

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChango  [View Original Post]
    They switched to crypto only so now I can't review or access my account. It was working fine last week. When did this happen?

  13. #9615

    Foot reflexology

    Good evening my fellow degenerates local spot on1 xxx7 Pico? Has anyone been there for a HE? Last time I was there I managed to flip a gorgeous little thing that has apparently "moved to China" anyone know if it is, what it was?

  14. #9614
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeff867  [View Original Post]
    I would not recommend.
    Gone downhill? Any suggestions that would be better service that have Thai girls?

  15. #9613
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    I Beauty in Bellflower

    Tried out I Beauty today, since I had never been, and am trying some different places. Met Sendie, around late 20's early 30's and She looked very Hot and curvy. Her D cups breasts looked huge on her slim body frame. She looked perfect. Gave an excellent table shower with plenty of attention to the good parts. Massage was a little different as it started with the legs. Normal $ damage as with the rest of Bellflower providers, and all options were on the table.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape