Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 713 1213 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 27799
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24619

    Last minute with Ninabubbles

    No uncharge.

    BBFS BBBJ daty.

    No cip.

  2. #24618

    Any one else want to weigh in?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRaw  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that tracks. Sarah, right? I DM'd you. Hit me up.
    I think I found who I was talking about, but if anyone else wants to weight in, drop a post or DM me. I do have pics of her to verify. For those who might know her, I think she might still be working but somewhere else (I'm still trying to verify this).

  3. #24617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by Priapus77  [View Original Post]
    She's great. Doesn't have reliable transportation where you can call her up an she will come right away. Needs to find rides. Have her come and enjoyed her company. But her choice of ride was my friend's brother. He called his sister and let her know he brought her to me. Then his sister called me asking what's going on. After that, I told her never get a ride from him again to me.

  4. #24616

    Teeth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Priapus77  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious too and I'm curious if she has any teeth LOL.

  5. #24615

    S Everett option


  6. #24614

    Nicole / Lexi = sexystar888

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuminh  [View Original Post]
    Contact info?
    If I'm not mistaken she is has the user name sexystar888 on the other board T&A.

  7. #24613
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly how my one lone session went when I tried seeing her probably over a year ago. When I Finally got inside her room was a complete mess and filled with smoke to the point that it was visibly cloudy. She was wearing some basic sweat pants and short top which weren't sexy at all and her hair was completely out of control messy like a rat's nest of chaos. Her voice was hoarse as if she were smoking too much. I just didn't like the vibe for the rate she was asking and told her that I couldn't be inside with all of that smoke so I left. She actually seemed nice and she's definitely the girl in the photos however she no longer looks as healthy and hot as she apparently did in the past. Seemed like she didn't even try anymore. Addiction clearly hit her very hard.
    Ah yes! Sorry you had such a rough time but at least it ended well. Thanks for the report!

  8. #24612

    RE: Willow Rae

    That's exactly how my one lone session went when I tried seeing her probably over a year ago. When I Finally got inside her room was a complete mess and filled with smoke to the point that it was visibly cloudy. She was wearing some basic sweat pants and short top which weren't sexy at all and her hair was completely out of control messy like a rat's nest of chaos. Her voice was hoarse as if she were smoking too much. I just didn't like the vibe for the rate she was asking and told her that I couldn't be inside with all of that smoke so I left. She actually seemed nice and she's definitely the girl in the photos however she no longer looks as healthy and hot as she apparently did in the past. Seemed like she didn't even try anymore. Addiction clearly hit her very hard. She very easily agreed to bare services prior to my arrival and I think she'd negotiate rate if you resisted, that is if you absolutely just have to see her. I was turned-off.

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Willow Rae! Set appointment for like 6 pm, was like two hours late for appointment. I would sit wait eventually get pissed and leave only to get a text when I am 10 min down the road begging me to come back. Did that like 3 times IIRC. Her incall was a total dump at a drug infested motel in Fife. I mean she did give me a BBBJ and I gave her a massive creampie, but in the end for the money it was not worth the hassle or risk. She has a sexy bod, nice pussy. But for same money can do much better IMHO.

  9. #24611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BBAsianLover  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar but I can't quite place her. Who is she? What went wrong with your session?
    600 an hour FML.

  10. #24610
    Quote Originally Posted by BBAsianLover  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar but I can't quite place her. Who is she? What went wrong with your session?
    Willow Rae! Set appointment for like 6 pm, was like two hours late for appointment. I would sit wait eventually get pissed and leave only to get a text when I am 10 min down the road begging me to come back. Did that like 3 times IIRC. Her incall was a total dump at a drug infested motel in Fife. I mean she did give me a BBBJ and I gave her a massive creampie, but in the end for the money it was not worth the hassle or risk. She has a sexy bod, nice pussy. But for same money can do much better IMHO.

  11. #24609
    Quote Originally Posted by BBAsianLover  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar but I can't quite place her. Who is she?
    That looks like Willow Rae / Nova Rae. Never seen her myself.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ow-rae.503769/

  12. #24608
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Just had one appointment from her, was a horrible experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...a/424614358212
    She looks familiar but I can't quite place her. Who is she? What went wrong with your session?

  13. #24607
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuminh  [View Original Post]
    Contact info?
    Interested in that link too.

  14. #24606

    Look whos back!

    Just had one appointment from her, was a horrible experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...a/424614358212

  15. #24605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    That's crazy. She is fun but not 600 fun. Most I did with her around 360 and that was pushing it.
    300 back in SA days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape