Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 720 1220 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23089

    Angie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/556096794596

    Easy setup over call and text for incall. She asked for a car date after I reached the spot, said here grandmother's caregiver is still in the house. I was not comfortable doing a car date (I haven't done this before) and my car windows arent fully tinted. We agreed to meet at her basement, entrance through a cellar door and its real dumpy out there. Luckily there is a bed though which kind of did the job. Chatted a bit, she is nice and apologized multiple times for change of plans. Started with light kissing, she said she is not into kissing. She bent down and started with bbj. BJ was good and went on for a few minutes, asked to return the favor. She is not into daty, no kissing and DATY was kind of downer but BJ was good. So switched to mish, put some spit on her pussy and started pounding her. She was wet so it was nice and easy. Light kissing and sucked her tits a bit while at it. Came in her pussy after few minutes. Put on my pants, bid goodbye and left.

  2. #23088
    Quote Originally Posted by SamJust  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please explain to me what "&AMP" means. I see it on a lot of ads. I'm sure this is a stupid question. I really don't know what it means.
    The abbreviation guide at the top of the page helps. I still look at it when I can't figure out an abbreviation LOL.

  3. #23087

    HTML and Ampersand

    Quote Originally Posted by SamJust  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please explain to me what "&AMP" means. I see it on a lot of ads. I'm sure this is a stupid question. I really don't know what it means.
    The ampersand character has meaning in HTML and database applications. It's read as a special function and essentially messes it up. Just think of it as the word AND because they are using the ampersand instead of AND.

  4. #23086
    Quote Originally Posted by SamJust  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please explain to me what "&AMP" means. I see it on a lot of ads. I'm sure this is a stupid question. I really don't know what it means.
    It varies but the top two meaning of AMP:

    1. All Male Parts.

    2. Artificial Man Pussy.

    Have a great time, read the forum, use Google and report back.

  5. #23085

    Amp

    Asian massage parlor.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamJust  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please explain to me what "&AMP" means. I see it on a lot of ads. I'm sure this is a stupid question. I really don't know what it means.

  6. #23084

    &amp

    Could someone please explain to me what "&AMP" means. I see it on a lot of ads. I'm sure this is a stupid question. I really don't know what it means.

  7. #23083
    Quote Originally Posted by Futurist  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's the same woman.
    Well, she says bb pussy is ok but BBBJ isn't. LOL!! What a joke!!

  8. #23082
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/813282652021

    For all the guys who saw her in the past, you can almost smell that 2nd pic. Gross!
    And she's not anal-friendly!! What kind of mermaid is she??

  9. #23081
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/170799657888

    Real and $ qv but I hate how all the average or above average women don't do BBJ or kiss.

  10. #23080

    Mermaid

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/813282652021

    For all the guys who saw her in the past, you can almost smell that 2nd pic. Gross!

  11. #23079
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same woman? The OP says she's BBW but this one doesn't appear too big. She's asking 175hhr with 100 extra for anything bb. Agreed to 220 hhr with bb. Found a face pic on EB - posting for reference. Hosting by the Sherman park area on Center St.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/164735063879
    Yes, it's the same woman.

  12. #23078
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    You can blame all that BS on your fellow monger. They are the ones who fuel that nonsense. Desperate dudes out there over paying for under performance.
    Guess she's getting "spoiled" by rich Sugar Daddies visiting Mke for work!! They would gladly do the outcalls to their room and pay $300 for average performance. Perhaps she changes up her menu based on the client and their spending limit.

  13. #23077
    Quote Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing  [View Original Post]
    Not a throat goat. A lot of them say it, few are actually. And you can't be a throat goat if you don't offer BBBJ and catch nut.
    You can blame all that BS on your fellow monger. They are the ones who fuel that nonsense. Desperate dudes out there over paying for under performance.

  14. #23076

    New Latinas in Wisconsin?

    Did any of you guys check out the new (to me, anyway) latinas advertising in Eros WI right now?

    They all look gorgeous. But none seem to have reviews anywhere.

  15. #23075

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by TheToxicKing  [View Original Post]
    Is Violet still around? I've been meaning to see her for a while but I've been so busy. Can anyone DM me her number?
    Got several messages. I don't have any contact and forgot her real name. She is to be on Facebook.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape