Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 707 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 17695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14605

    Influx of Latina posts

    Recently I've been seeing a lot more posts from Latina providers. Seems a lot claim to be around the airport, Clayton, and Westport. Anyone have any experience or insight on any interactions with these adds? PM open.

  2. #14604

    No review

    She looks good but no review. She quoted 1. 25 for a qv. Anyone saw her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3309464655

  3. #14603
    Quote Originally Posted by MSmith76  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone suggest a girl who could potentially drown me?
    Scroll down to the blogs. There's a thread with a rec there.

  4. #14602

    Squirter?

    Can anyone suggest a girl who could potentially drown me?

  5. #14601
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    She's never asked or told me to shower, so that's just weird.
    Same, My only had one visit with her earlier this year Sshe said nothing about a shower when I arrived but did offer it after our session which I happily accepted.

  6. #14600
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I'm an outspoken critic of Eden. The first time I criticized her my inbox filled up with hate mail. Well I'm here to tell you my experience with her was terrible. I found her to be rude, non personal and just an overall B. Upon arrival to her apartment complex the stupid entry code didn't work. Kinda awkward trying to gain entry. So she meets me at a side door. I follow her to the elevator and not one word was spoken from her. Get to the apartment and she doesn't ask she tells you to shower. The mood was way off and I don't care how hot you are, if you're rude it kills the mood. Half way thru a lackluster massage I cut my losses and left. I'd rather talk to a wall than go thru that again. I have friends that think she is the best St Louis has to offer and I respect that, but mine is top 3 worst experiences in the hobby. Don't do the hour.
    She's never asked or told me to shower, so that's just weird.

  7. #14599
    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Several new ones on STG last week. Or maybe just new to me?

    Anyone have any insight on Jessie Marie? Also found this tryst ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/minnieko

    Anyone seen her? How's the face? Are pics accurate?
    I would say she is very YMMV. I have heard from a couple people that she rarely keeps her appts, often just not showing up when there is a date set up. When I reached out her a few weeks back she seemed nice but getting her to commit to anything was like pulling teeth. I would suggest a date and time and she would reply with 'maybe' or 'I have to see what I have planned' treating it much more like someone trying to make an actual date and not someone who is a girl advertising as an escort. Those who have been able to see her say the service is fine but not GFE.

    As someone else noted, best guess is she has regulars and only sees them until they disappear and needs someone new.

  8. #14598

    Damn hunch backers

    Thanks for sharing! Well, I'm glad I didn't have to experience that. I was looking over her ad on EB https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...853/3142978202 and thinking this would be fun. Glad I dodged the hunch back bullet! Thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nikki this week. Pics looks good. Prices are reasonable. When we got together it was clear that her pictures are old. The following isn't hyperbole. She's got a hunch back and walks like Igor from Young Frankenstein. (Great movie, BTW). Will not repeat.

    Nice tits but just ok head. Catches and spits.

  9. #14597
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty22  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times. Her pics are exactly her and recent. She won't give you much for GFE, but she's pretty oopen to anything else. She can really suck a dick, and takes a pounding. She generally loves sex and is a pleaser, listens to instructions. I think she's phenomenal, but our first time she was shy and anxious.

    I think she can be unapproachable to new customers. She wants to keep visits to her apartment rare. She wants to make sure an incall is a safe location to her. Every once in a while she'll get a hotel. I'm guessing she keeps a few regulars, and if they go cold for a while, she posts on stg. At any level, she's not high volume at all.
    Not high volume, gee I wonder why:

    First Date.

    US $500.

    Rate is nonnegotiable for first dates.

    Established Friends.

    US $111,111.

  10. #14596
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    That's how both my experiences with her went. I tried a second time thinking maybe the first time was just a bad day for her but the second time was worse. I don't get the love for her with people on this board. I suspect it's more about the cost than performance.
    Back in the day, people would buy corvettes because of performance. But if they were being honest, they bought them because they looked really good. They were shitty sports cars a few decades ago but, sometimes, you just want something sexy to look at to scratch that itch.

    With that analogy, Eden has good looks in spades. Lackluster in everything else.

  11. #14595

    Recommendation?


  12. #14594
    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Several new ones on STG last week. Or maybe just new to me?

    Anyone have any insight on Jessie Marie? Also found this tryst ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/minnieko

    Anyone seen her? How's the face? Are pics accurate?
    I've seen her several times. Her pics are exactly her and recent. She won't give you much for GFE, but she's pretty oopen to anything else. She can really suck a dick, and takes a pounding. She generally loves sex and is a pleaser, listens to instructions. I think she's phenomenal, but our first time she was shy and anxious.

    I think she can be unapproachable to new customers. She wants to keep visits to her apartment rare. She wants to make sure an incall is a safe location to her. Every once in a while she'll get a hotel. I'm guessing she keeps a few regulars, and if they go cold for a while, she posts on stg. At any level, she's not high volume at all.

  13. #14593
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I'm an outspoken critic of Eden. The first time I criticized her my inbox filled up with hate mail. Well I'm here to tell you my experience with her was terrible. I found her to be rude, non personal and just an overall B. Upon arrival to her apartment complex the stupid entry code didn't work. Kinda awkward trying to gain entry. So she meets me at a side door. I follow her to the elevator and not one word was spoken from her. Get to the apartment and she doesn't ask she tells you to shower. The mood was way off and I don't care how hot you are, if you're rude it kills the mood. Half way thru a lackluster massage I cut my losses and left. I'd rather talk to a wall than go thru that again. I have friends that think she is the best St Louis has to offer and I respect that, but mine is top 3 worst experiences in the hobby. Don't do the hour.
    That's how both my experiences with her went. I tried a second time thinking maybe the first time was just a bad day for her but the second time was worse. I don't get the love for her with people on this board. I suspect it's more about the cost than performance.

  14. #14592

    100% agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I'm an outspoken critic of Eden. The first time I criticized her my inbox filled up with hate mail. Well I'm here to tell you my experience with her was terrible. I found her to be rude, non personal and just an overall B. Upon arrival to her apartment complex the stupid entry code didn't work. Kinda awkward trying to gain entry. So she meets me at a side door. I follow her to the elevator and not one word was spoken from her. Get to the apartment and she doesn't ask she tells you to shower. The mood was way off and I don't care how hot you are, if you're rude it kills the mood. Half way thru a lackluster massage I cut my losses and left. I'd rather talk to a wall than go thru that again. I have friends that think she is the best St Louis has to offer and I respect that, but mine is top 3 worst experiences in the hobby. Don't do the hour.
    It's been years and I only seen her once because of her cold demeanor. She's a jaded as they get.

  15. #14591
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcar99  [View Original Post]
    My friend met her 2 weeks ago, she answered right away, her quotation for a qv in-call was $20 (1 xx). The set-up is straight and location is at north county a run down apartment complex. It is a place you should avoid at night time. On arrival, my friend was greeted by a lady in her 20's, she resembles to the one in the pictures of ads but not exactly the same person, probably it is due to her heavy make-ups in the ads. She is a mix of B and W, unlike the the person in pictures represented a white one. There is a sign of baby damage on her abdomen. She has missing teeth. Once donation was accepted, she gave a covered blow job, went to doggie and he blew into the bag, The whole process was felt rushed. At the end of it, she grabbed the raincoat and falsely claimed that my friend came inside her. She demanded extra $. My friend refused and left. Because of the rush feeling and last moment unpleasant confrontation, my friend will not return.
    Thanks for saving me the headache I've been through to many.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape