Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 552 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6851

    Anya Anya Anya

    I has a nice hh in the VIP room near the open.

    HJ with spit and lube. Lots of moans and dirty talk. Moans.

    Lubed me up and covered me up. He pussy swallowed my dick and gripped it. She pulled the cum out of me.

    It was awesome.

  2. #6850
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Monse is ready for a Gangbang.

    Text her if interested.
    Hand raised to do creampie cleanup, cuck and, bi play if allowed.

  3. #6849

    Ramona

    I saw Ramona post in IG that it was a slow night at kittens.

    Dm'd her. Set the deal. Hopped in the BBW cruiser. 15 minutes later enter. Get drink. Hit VIP room. Unzip. Slurp slurp bend over pound pound, drop nut in her out door home 50 minutes after I sent Original dm.

    Bbfscip, BBBJ $200 including room fee plus $21 entry fee.

  4. #6848
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Monse is ready for a Gangbang.

    Text her if interested.
    What a cumdump.

  5. #6847

    Liz at Pandora

    Anybody know what happened to Liz at Pandora? Haven't seen her there in a while.

  6. #6846

    Tee

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy66  [View Original Post]
    If anyone had fun with Tee, can I PM for details? I think she is incredibly hot.
    There's a good reason she takes guys to private rooms one after another.

  7. #6845

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I think Mandy is kinda random when she works. I think Anya is Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
    I have seen Mandy 3 times. Every time she is completely wasted.

    Amazing blowjobs. The third time I saw her I was struggling to cum. So I put her in doggie and boinked her bare.

    She ok'd the move and just asked that I pull out.

    It surprised me it was that easy with her.

  8. #6844

    Monse

    Monse is ready for a Gangbang.

    Text her if interested.

  9. #6843
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Try Faith. Former Daytime dancer. Alchemy is the other.
    Had a great time with Faith last time I was in. Thank you.

  10. #6842
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I think Mandy is kinda random when she works. I think Anya is Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
    Mandy is better for take out.

  11. #6841
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Snugfit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what days Anya and Mandy work? It's a little bit of a drive for me so would like to know in advance.
    I see Anya on Sunday. She play with Wang and ride wang. She very sexy. I cum fast.

  12. #6840
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    I always check if it is up. If not and I'm looking for someone in particular, I call and ask if they are there. They'll tell you. Some dancers may have left by the time it is posted so, for those (eg Mercedes only works til 3 PM Fridays), you may want to call early.
    Called last night to see if someone was in. Got the yes, but I asked them to post the full lineup. Older lady on the other end said, "I guess we can now since mostly everyone is in" but lineup was never posted. This was around 9:30 pm. A bummer. I don't have the time to sit and cycle through everyone to see who is around.

  13. #6839

    Tee

    If anyone had fun with Tee, can I PM for details? I think she is incredibly hot.

  14. #6838

    Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I really appreciate when the club gives us a shot of the roster. I believe this duty falls to the waitresses. Lately seen different waitresses and the line up gets shared later in the day. Hope they get back to sharing who's there earlier. Sometimes it helps me decide to visit or not.
    I always check if it is up. If not and I'm looking for someone in particular, I call and ask if they are there. They'll tell you. Some dancers may have left by the time it is posted so, for those (eg Mercedes only works til 3 PM Fridays), you may want to call early.

  15. #6837
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMan303  [View Original Post]
    OK so I am still pretty new to the area and getting used to the scene, the other day I decided it was time to hit a strip club and try to meet up with Monse and all I can say is HOLY SHIT! She is by the the craziest fun I have ever had in a club (the ones out east where I came from were very tame and not woth it! Paid for 3 songs and before I could even think about taking my pants off my dick was in her mouth and she was sucking like a wild woman, I had to fuck her for sure so I asked her to hop on and probably the best thing ever she just hops on bareback and starts fucking me! I could feel all the cum in her pussy and it was just too much and I painted her walls inside of 5 minute! After she just hopped off and put her panties back on and walks away. It took me a sec to compose myself and get my pants back on before heading out but I got to say it again HOLY SHtY BALLS THAT WAS AMAZING!.
    I was going to go till I read this. Bottle of Tom Ford for 300 instead. Haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape