Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 680 1180 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19461

    Hotel Asians

    I have been sorely tempted to try out some hotel Asians, especially Blue, because now that they're in North Olmsted it would be really convenient for me. But I have a rule for myself never to go to hotels. That's where almost all stings happen. And it would seem really easy for police to quietly shut the operation down, but keep the phone number active and keep taking appointments. How would you know until you got there and they have a pair of handcuffs waiting for you? Plus, it's another nail in your coffin that (at least when I've contacted them) they explicitly state their rates for various acts.

    I'd like to hear from everyone who cares to comment, but I'm especially hoping our legal wise man Cheech will weigh in on this. Thanks.

  2. #19460
    Is she attractive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Country79  [View Original Post]
    She actually gives pretty good BBBJ.

  3. #19459
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTieDom  [View Original Post]
    She actually gives pretty good BBBJ.

  4. #19458

    Mid experience at best

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTieDom  [View Original Post]
    I can't find / remember if she had bad reviews. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...y/720466315528
    Very hit or miss to get a hold of. But when I did, it was incall. She was in a blue dress and her figure did look amazing (assuming you like thicker and fuller.) Decent bbj but odor was very apparent when it was time to suit up and go to town. YMMV. 1. 5 for the hour.

  5. #19457

    Anyone call this one?


  6. #19456

    I've seen her on and off

    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else ever seen the third one?
    Yeah she's high as a kite last time I saw her she was doing the skittish movement around the room iykyk.

    Theres an upside though llike bb offered.

    I got her for $ last time she also offers greek if your tiny enough LOL. Which I wasnt I don't blame her though.

    Dm if you have questions.

  7. #19455
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Camille Duval in the last year or so? Mixed reviews all around but I'm still kind of interested.
    I saw Camille about a month ago, she's definitely heavier and older than advertised but always a good time.

  8. #19454
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTieDom  [View Original Post]
    I can't find / remember if she had bad reviews. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...y/720466315528
    I saw her last year. She was about 60 lbs heavier than those pics, but nice enough, let me record our session. Kind of hit or miss to get a hold of and she seems to move around alot. Tried meeting with her a couple times recently but comms are shotty.

  9. #19453
    Quote Originally Posted by Budd2  [View Original Post]
    Blair? Not which one your referring to. Zoey got way too skinny and anorexic looking. Still a very attractive pretty lady. I always had a good date with her everytime I saw her. Haven't seen her in a while, I've been avoiding hotels lately. The third one with the link has been around on and off for several years. She is also too skinny. She has always been cool with me, but doesn't host. You'll have to do car play or get a room. If you see Zoey or the third one, bring a sandwich for them.
    Has anyone else ever seen the third one?

  10. #19452
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceasar160  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing her frequently. Haven't heard back from her for a while though.
    Those photos are probably a little dated but, it she still pretty fit? We've been communicating recently and may set something up. FS or no?

  11. #19451

    One of my ATF's

    I was seeing her frequently. Haven't heard back from her for a while though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Camille Duval in the last year or so? Mixed reviews all around but I'm still kind of interested.

  12. #19450

    Camille

    Has anyone seen Camille Duval in the last year or so? Mixed reviews all around but I'm still kind of interested.

  13. #19449

    Use caution

    Has you wait forever and last time was there either dealer or pimp walked up the stairs while I was waiting. I just said excuse me and left. Lucky he didn't give me any trouble. Just letting everyone know keep your guard up as always.

  14. #19448

    Mandy?

    That link only opens partially for me. But the number is for Mandy, who has great reviews. However, she often does not have incall, and she never answers my texts.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4543188-351497

  15. #19447

    Pass

    Don't waste your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTieDom  [View Original Post]
    I can't find / remember if she had bad reviews. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...y/720466315528

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape