Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 26662
-
08-28-24 08:23 #22057Senior Member

Posts: 1509Mandy
It's been a long time since I've seen Tall Mandy and scrolling through Skip the other day I decided to give her a call. Damn, I forgot just how huge those tits are! I like tits of all sizes with my usual favorites being in the B-C range but I was in the mood for some big ones and Mandy fit the bill! I know the reports sometimes mention that she can be mechanical but she seemed fine to me and got the job done with her first getting on top and slapping me in the face with those beautiful joy bags! She slid down to give me me a nice BBBJ all the while keeping eye contact with those big beautiful eyes. I didn't last much longer before I popped and made a mess on those beautiful nipples. I then did some daty and she was super clean and tasty. Will repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../605097193869⁹.
-
08-28-24 08:20 #22056Senior Member

Posts: 291Old
These pictures were posted back in 2018, think they are a group of older women that will ripe you off. Bait and switch.
Originally Posted by BH1987
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 08:07 #22055Senior Member

Posts: 142Familiar?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/540776850614
Pretty sure she used to post before can't remember what was said tho.
-
08-28-24 06:43 #22054Senior Member

Posts: 362Connie
This same ad has been used for at least 5 years or more. I tried to setup years ago and got nowhere. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 22:14 #22053Senior Member

Posts: 319Connie
Hi fellow mongers has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? GFE? Accommodating? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...-/275663195372
-
08-27-24 22:12 #22052Senior Member

Posts: 42I'm not always looking for quality. Sometimes a wet hole will suffice.
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
Nothing yet, but I can let you know after my next checkup!
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 21:54 #22051Senior Member

Posts: 1263Talk about memory lane.
I can't believe she is still in the biz, although I would jump at a chance to see her again. She was great but it has to be like 20 years.
Originally Posted by TopGun2002
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 18:56 #22050Senior Member

Posts: 112Any info on Asian Mi-soon
Anyone still in touch with asian Mi-soon?
She was one of the best.
TIA.
-
08-27-24 09:33 #22049Senior Member

Posts: 51Italian Princess
Hello!
Was wondering if anyone has seen her? I am not as active in the Grand Rapids scene but she would definitely be someone I'd be interested in. Any info helps! Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/556377353616
-
08-26-24 21:05 #22048Senior Member

Posts: 33CJ Praise and question
It was over a year since I last saw CJ. She is still the best GFE I have had to date. She has been reviewed on here a lot but she is definitely worth it. If you have free time during the week look her up.
I like to see different types of ladies and am a breast guy. I like small to large and in between. I am looking for a provider that has some very nice firm ones. Many of the ones I have been with have been a disappointment. Thanks.
-
08-26-24 19:03 #22047Senior Member

Posts: 117Fetishes. Extra cost. Seems reasonable.
My visit with EB was exactly as her posted ad and posted prices indicate. I didn't inquire about fetishes, as that isn't my vibe. If it were, I'd expect to pay more. Maybe that's just me. But my definition of upcharge is when she agrees to a level of service at a certain price, say a half hour with BJ and FS for $150. But when you arrive, she alters the menu so now it only includes a hand job, and a BJ and FS is now $100 more. That's upselling in my book. And EB did none of that.
Originally Posted by Naughty12
[View Original Post]
She agreed to a half hour of BJ and FS. For $140. And that's what she delivered. Great value for a good communication girl with clean setting, prompt responses, drug free, and no upselling.
Fetishes? At no extra cost? To me that's like buying a new car and wanting it to be four wheel drive when the advertised price is for a two wheel drive vehicle, yet expecting no price increase. But, that's simply how I read the handbook.
-
08-26-24 12:13 #22046Senior Member

Posts: 223Upcharging
I'm sensing that she has a fairly full schedule now. I called and asked about availability and she did have open times. Just so you know if you guys have any special requests, fetishes she will tell you she up-charges significantly more than her published donation. None of the reviews here or her STG site say that she has these extra fees. I thought that was sort of taboo in the day but I've been out of it for a bit too. Maybe this is SOP now? Good or bad I passed because of up-charging.
Originally Posted by Reacher2215
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 11:53 #22045Senior Member

Posts: 55599 cent hamburger
Like a cheap dollar menu hamburger. Not something you crave just fixes the itch. Speaking of itches. Did you notice any discomfort down there later on?
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 09:08 #22044Senior Member

Posts: 102Frankie
I saw her last week for the first time in over a year. Had stopped due to her declining health and endless waiting games on arrival. But the last visit was the best ever. She actually looked slightly better than the last time I'd seen her (but yes, still very thin), did not make me wait at all, was lucid, and the service was as good as it gets. The house was messier and smelled like dog, but she seemed better. Guess it depends on when you catch her.
Originally Posted by Dean27
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 22:18 #22043Senior Member

Posts: 79Gina
If I recall she is a bit of a scam. She will show up and make a scene with another girl wanting you to pay for 2 girls at an astronomical price and will not leave until you pay something for no service. I could be wrong and hope someone will correct me if wrong. I don't think I've read a positive review of her.
Originally Posted by Johnny540
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




