Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 25711
-
08-28-24 01:26 #22546Senior Member

Posts: 150Mr blue clear your inbox
I'm trying to message you and it says your message inbox is full.
-
08-28-24 01:22 #22545Senior Member

Posts: 150Sierra
SMH.
Yep, I'm a moron.
Let her do it again.
Hands down, bar none. Craziest girl in HX.
She doesn't want to be successful.
On a daily basis, beaten by her BF.
Doesn't do a single thing to even attempt to arouse client in anyway. Yet.
There's me. SMH.
Would definitely recommend staying away, but everybody knows that.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/171097720656
-
08-28-24 00:04 #22544Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Heaven / Elle
She may resurface in Oct but don't quote me on that. Please don't PM about her. That's all I'm going to report at the moment.
Originally Posted by GspotMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 19:44 #22543Senior Member

Posts: 195Heaven / elle
Has anyone heard or seen her. Last time I seen anything about her she was up north in Grey bar hotel. I had working digits for her but just is vm now. Any info would be appreciated she always was a good time for me. Please send me some good news. Pm me if you have talked to her or have a good set of digits for her.
-
08-27-24 19:29 #22542Senior Member

Posts: 80I've seen her several times. She is fun and does a great BBBJ. She loves daty.
Originally Posted by ChipDavis937
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 17:07 #22541Senior Member

Posts: 92https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
Originally Posted by RabbitDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 15:56 #22540Senior Member

Posts: 189Eaton
I can't remember the name she went under. But there was 1 review several months back from a senior that was a good review. She only has daytime hours and usually during the week. Sometimes weekends are open. I tried reaching out once and got a response back the next day. So it seems she is legit. But the pricing seems GPS to me. If you see her, please report the details.
Originally Posted by ChipDavis937
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 14:57 #22539Senior Member

Posts: 30Eaton
Has anyone ventured over to see her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/321231122897
-
08-27-24 13:28 #22538Senior Member

Posts: 62Jodi
Hey Gfunkk50,
Originally Posted by GFunk50
[View Original Post]
I would like contact info for Jodi.
Thanks in advance.
-
08-26-24 20:53 #22537Senior Member

Posts: 41Jodi
Just wanted to give a shoutout for Jodi. She's a hellion! All the reports are true. She gets revved up and doesn't quit, even when you're done, she's going for more. She doesn't take no for an answer. And, she's a truly great person. I've been having some major medical issues the past several months and haven't been able to play with her but she has been a true friend through the whole ordeal, calling and texting with me regularly to see how I was doing. As soon as I am able to function again, I'm going to let turn me every which way but loose. She is truly a sexual force of nature! You can not go wrong with this sweet, sexy, horny freak!
-
08-26-24 10:34 #22536Senior Member

Posts: 1176DD Chaser Manester Question?
Hey DD,
Ya talking about Tonya aka Maneater long time provider?
Maybe this ManEater Shorty is asking about? Sorry I was a little confused as well.
I'd be interested in the one Shorty found.
Tonya (Maneater; long time provider) is on the bicycle and pink top and shorts (bandage wrap around her leg (calf).
The other Maneater is in the screen shot of the her add. 1st pic.
Would ya be able to clarify for the group?
Nice to see a post from ya DD. Haven't heard much from you in a while.
DD and I use to share a lot of the same providers. Rhonda was always a favorite and is now retired.
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 06:09 #22535Senior Member

Posts: 150Maneater
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/841325120668
Is this Maneater that everybody's been talking about because this one looks totally different than the pics I saw before is there two maneaters.
-
08-25-24 21:39 #22534Senior Member

Posts: 150The & Thing
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/620669656033
Can tell me what this thing is it looks like some kind of deformed burn victim. Anybody have any experience?
-
08-25-24 16:53 #22533Senior Member

Posts: 117Yes sir, cute, blonde spinner in fishnets. I'm looking forward to Mr. Blue's review!!
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 16:14 #22532Senior Member

Posts: 485Maneater upgrades
Visited Maneater's safe clean home this weekend and had a blast as usual, discovered first hand she now offers a couple of new interesting options. The first is a prostate massage which I highly recommend, for a new skill she does it like a pro. The second new option is a 2nd woman, not always available but rather with advance notice. No one can match her skills but she is a welcome addition recommended also.











Reply With Quote





