Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2254
-
08-31-24 23:25 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 312Rhk
Says eluding arrest. Not you know what. But no, I do not recognize.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 22:06 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 298Wake arrest
RHK 8. 21.24 Any recognize? After the recent news article and being an election year, they are probably watching the Asians.
-
08-27-24 23:55 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 46Lulu
I agree. Lulu is cute, petite and very enthusiastic. Certainly worth the price of admission. A plus for me is the room is not dark like TOS but I wonder if the neighbors are suspicious about the location.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 20:10 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 214Lulu SGC
Totally legit agency. I think they might be lax on verifications right now trying to take business from TOS, and since I prefer Chinese over Koreans anyway, they got my business this time. So fortunate to have GFE Korean and Chinese agencies in the area now.
Booker is very sweet and didn't even require photo verification or much of anything tbh, but I also spoke to them like I was a veteran and had done this before. They're going to try to upsell you on a double, and I saw Jojo sitting in the living room when I arrived, and she was cute, but I preferred Lulu.
Lulu was really good. Tiny little spinner with a really cute face. Tight and toned with cute Bs that look perfect on her.
Looks 8. 5/10, Performance 6. 9/10.
Probably would repeat bc she's probably the prettiest girl in the area. She's a very clean and sweet girl. I prefer them a little dirtier and sluttier, but YMMV, so someone like Yanni is still a great option for a much lower price and a sluttier vibe. But Yanni is way older than Lulu and less fit.
Damage 400/ hr.
https://sweatgirlsclub.com/
-
08-26-24 11:11 #1200Regular Member

Posts: 10Screening
Same here, and I actually sent a selfie off Google that looked like me. If they can use fake photos, why can't we?
Originally Posted by DCoffee
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 07:53 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 49I didn't send them all of that. I sent them a selfie and told them that I didn't have a linkedin and that I am self-employed. Told them I would love to meet but understood if they couldn't and left it at that. They texted a few hours later that it was fine with rates.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
It seems to me like they are a NY "agency" that cycle some of their less popular talent down to smaller / starved markets.
FWIW, I tried doing the verification for TOS and I never even got a response. Same deal, there is some info I am ok with sharing, like a selfie and some references to other providers, other stuff I am not.
-Coffee.
-
08-24-24 16:42 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 257Sweat Girls screening
You guys are brave. They want a LinkedIn URL, work I'd, selfies, references, etc. Their URL is misspelled, I assume they are trying for "Sweet girls"?
It does not take much to ruin your life and with the new law coming in, in December, I just can't do it. Not worth it. Who knows that they keep on their books. What is their data retention policy?
For those of you brave enough, we salute you.
-
08-24-24 09:21 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 35Yanni add
https://www.models-world.com/profile/aurora-31/
Originally Posted by Simonsmash
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 17:42 #1196Senior Member

Posts: 42Sorry for the confusion but I was asked $$$ for hr and extra $$ for GFE that's crazy.
Originally Posted by AndrewPal
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 15:32 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 42Dmg w / Yanni
Finally got an appointment with Yanni today. Asking dmg and was asked $$$ for hr and $$ for GFE. Is that how crazy you guys get recently? The handler seems willing to negotiate but I'm not sure what the market is like. Anyone can give some hints about it? Thanks!
-
08-23-24 10:23 #1194Regular Member

Posts: 10Cojr
Had a dream that I was really hesitant about doing the extensive screening process, but took the chance and had a really nice dream with Cojr, I can agree with the oral skills, she was taking it like a champ! Went through a few positions, and then pulled the cover off and she went back to work getting face fucked till I popped in her mouth! She is really hot, especially compared to what else we have to work with around here! Nice fat ass and nice rack as well! Fun time! Going back for a duo dream with her and Lulu soon hopefully.
-
08-23-24 07:25 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 113Yanni
Here you go.
-
08-23-24 05:48 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 35A Yanni ad.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...gfe-56435.html
Originally Posted by Simonsmash
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 17:52 #1191Regular Member

Posts: 14Where's Yanni s ad, it's Not on Eros. ? Is slater rd a hotel or an apartment complex? Is an AMP or more of a fun house" ? Thanks from western Carolina.
-
08-22-24 16:04 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 174Finally got to see Yanni the other day. Spoke with the handler and went a few rounds to get something we could agree on. She's the girl in the pics for sure. Maybe a little processing but I would say she's maybe in her mid to late 30's but has taken care of herself very well. Got directions and arrived at the location, definitely sounded a bit sketch at first of park here and then wait for instructions but all went well. House is clean and refreshments are available. She was freshly showered and dressed to impress. Lead me back to the bedroom, took care of business and got to it. Started with some dfk and daty. Agreed with the handler for FS but she was only really going for the HJ. With that said. She was super aggressive and just all over me which is a refreshing change of pace in comparison to some others in the area. Had a lot of fun but probably won't repeat due to the price of admission but overall I'd say she's lives up to the hype.











Reply With Quote





