Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 18421
-
08-27-24 23:18 #14161Senior Member

Posts: 43Polkadots
Based in Richmond, going to college, seemed interested at first and then completely ghosted me. Is not looking for more than giftcards, so not sure how legit this one is -
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-7d9f2d4449d7
-
08-27-24 22:08 #14160Senior Member

Posts: 228Guessing Pro
Based upon the age of the profiles, one being inactive, listing an age of 38, I would guess she is a pro trying to pass as a SB.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 21:55 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 82What is up with multiple profiles for the same girl?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-47171a186ca0
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-2ead46681fdd
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-e013881e87fd
Two or three profiles of the same girl, similar locations. WTF? Scammers piggybacking on a real account or what?
-
08-27-24 21:04 #14158Senior Member

Posts: 1626If you are getting messages and favorites notifications even without a single pic, all those profiles are AI generated fake profiles.
Originally Posted by Proflou2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 20:52 #14157Regular Member

Posts: 6Any one meet Jess
I am supposed to meet with her but getting weird vibes. Anyone meet her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-b9ef806f9426
-
08-27-24 17:09 #14156Senior Member

Posts: 79Ok, 30 minutes before scheduled meet she asked for $25 for taxi. Refused UBER or for me to pay taxi when she arrived. Wanted $25 sent to her cash app. Knew she wouldn't show up, just wanted to find out what the scam was.
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 15:49 #14155Senior Member

Posts: 55Mar.
Hi, were you able to meet Mar? What was your experience?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 13:42 #14154Senior Member

Posts: 518I have both a paid subscription and a non-paid burner subscription. I use the same devices to access both. I use the paid subscription to message SBs; I use the non-paid subscription to check if I've been blocked.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 12:35 #14153Senior Member

Posts: 27What was the damage with her?
What was the damage on virginia you met on seeking?
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-b8b8e68262e1
-
08-27-24 08:15 #14152Banned Member

Posts: 97Sa Acct
Remade a profile after I was banned in '22. Has no photo and just a sentence written. I use it to browse profiles mentioned in here, that's it. Use same phone and network. I think once you upgrade with payment, you show up on their radar.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 00:31 #14151Senior Member

Posts: 146June
I'm not 100% positive but I believe this is the girl that was scamming people. She will meet you at a hotel and have conversation to make it seem like things are normal. Then she'll try to get you to pay before proceeding and then bail.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-dbaac6708148
-
08-26-24 19:36 #14150Senior Member

Posts: 382Question
For those with "burner" SA accounts (male and female), are you using completely different devices and connections? Thought SA was pretty hip to that stuff, and don't want to get banned by casually researching.
TIA.
-
08-26-24 19:02 #14149Senior Member

Posts: 50Anastasia
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-4f4edfe0d1c8
Does anyone have any info on Anastasia? I got her number, we texted. I forgot about her. A week went by and she asked if I was serious. I said yes. She said she's used to getting $1 k. I say good luck as we are too far apart and I only provide 3-400. She immediately was ok with 400. Working on setting something up when she returns from NYC, but curious if anyone here can provide any info.
-
08-26-24 16:21 #14148Senior Member

Posts: 79Yup, as a public service I played along. She insisted on gift cards from uber eats or steam and asked me to confirm when I had them in hand. At lunch I told her I did (of course I didn't really). She then directed me to this website: https://form.jotform.com/241844414257356.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
That site is a seeing arrangement reservation site and had a place to enter in gift card numbers. Sophisticated scam. I suspect they are getting plenty of simps to upload gift card numbers.
Not from me.
Called her out and reported her (not that it matters). Scammers are getting fancy.
-
08-26-24 13:08 #14147Senior Member

Posts: 106234! Nah, her pics are definitely filtered as hell. 500 is max for that thing.
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]
I was at college campus this past weekend now those girls are hot.











Reply With Quote




