Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 857 1357 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 41311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35971

    Thanks Tall For Your Clear Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Kassy's (formerly KassiDDDy) marketing was not considered in the review and your point is well taken, although she did take out the 'iDDD' after her aforementioned mammoplastic augmentation deflation. She doesn't look like the pics and she does have a nice body, is sweet and friendly, has a cool, mellow vibe and plays soft music, swallows members whole, gentle touch, soft skin, fairly attractive MILF. More importantly, she is there when you need her and doesn't make you wait too long. YMMV.

    As for the BB question, some like to dream about BB with church girls and so these stank hoes are a rascal wrapping experience. Familiarity with microbiology and transmission rates is sobering. Fun is fun and it ain't fun to get a call from the health department. Your personal disgust notwithstanding, DATY oral is probably safer than BBFS.

    Please keep up the good posts, you make this board a true page-turner!

    Happy Mongering to all of our workers this Labor Day Weekend. Thank you for your burgers, smooth paved roads, brakes, and most of all bless our Electric and Air Conditioning Workers, who make the South a bearable place to live!

    Tall.
    Dang I wish I could lay things out as clear and to the point as you do Tall.

    Thanks for a scholarly analysis.

    LB.

  2. #35970

    I feel like I've been robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to see this one for a few weeks but I'm too big of a pussy to go without a review. Has anyone had the pleasure?

    https://tryst.link/escort/glitz11
    Just looking at her pic. Be safe.

  3. #35969

    LB. You have a point and I assume they are all liars

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Tall,

    I am not arguing or doubting your rating of Kassy, each has their own opinions and I do value your advice. That is why in my question. Why would you rate her so high given she is a total liar posting those AI doctored pics of her showing her with 2 giant tits and being 20 - 30 years younger? You and I know she is much older than her pics and has a popped tit, but I feel sorry for some newbie who sees her on STG and goes to see her, over paying because from the photos he was fooled. I have a thing about deceit and Kassy is a master at that. But maybe I am just a hard ass, and at times I am a jerk too. But why rate a liar so high?

    LB.
    Kassy's (formerly KassiDDDy) marketing was not considered in the review and your point is well taken, although she did take out the 'iDDD' after her aforementioned mammoplastic augmentation deflation. She doesn't look like the pics and she does have a nice body, is sweet and friendly, has a cool, mellow vibe and plays soft music, swallows members whole, gentle touch, soft skin, fairly attractive MILF. More importantly, she is there when you need her and doesn't make you wait too long. YMMV.

    As for the BB question, some like to dream about BB with church girls and so these stank hoes are a rascal wrapping experience. Familiarity with microbiology and transmission rates is sobering. Fun is fun and it ain't fun to get a call from the health department. Your personal disgust notwithstanding, DATY oral is probably safer than BBFS.

    Please keep up the good posts, you make this board a true page-turner!

    Happy Mongering to all of our workers this Labor Day Weekend. Thank you for your burgers, smooth paved roads, brakes, and most of all bless our Electric and Air Conditioning Workers, who make the South a bearable place to live!

    Tall.

  4. #35968

    Pamela

    Had the pleasure of seeing this traveling Latina. Greeted at the door with a kiss. No English but very fun. Started with CBJ, cg, doggy. 150 hh.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/175164444

  5. #35967

    Audi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to see this one for a few weeks but I'm too big of a pussy to go without a review.
    That's four times you've asked. Might be time to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 200w (2).jpg‎  

  6. #35966

    Audi

    Been trying to see this one for a few weeks but I'm too big of a pussy to go without a review. Has anyone had the pleasure?

    https://tryst.link/escort/glitz11

  7. #35965

    Lili

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Let's see:

    Riverside Rachael.

    Ashley James.

    Erika (yes the crazy one).

    Ruby.

    Lili (for qvs anyways).
    Can you post a link?

  8. #35964

    This Is Also Way DATY Is Extremely Risky and Dumb

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who you are, friend. But for the love of god, use your big head. BBFS is extremely risky, especially with the lower end providers. From what I hear, this is common practice for her. I'm not throwing shade on her for any reason, just stating the obvious. Be careful!
    At least he did not eat her and get exposed to other mongers' sperm. These girls, no matter how nice they appear, need our $$ for candy, room rent and food. I a guy offer a little more, then bare cock shooting sperm inside her pussy. And guys. If you eat her, you are swallowing sperm from other guys, and that is an extreme risk, even more so than bareback fucking because DATY swallowing means you are getting other guys sperm, some which may not be so safe, inside you.

    So lets add to the warning, do not do DATY. Is is just too risky for mongers!

    LB.

  9. #35963

    Report back

    Please report back with details. My is open as well.

  10. #35962

  11. #35961
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who you are, friend. But for the love of god, use your big head. BBFS is extremely risky, especially with the lower end providers. From what I hear, this is common practice for her. I'm not throwing shade on her for any reason, just stating the obvious. Be careful!
    Yep it is a risk, but every day is full of risks. And double yes, Emily does BBFS as common practice, I would say always because she even said she was a nurse and has a good eyes at knowing if a guy is ok and she said she prefers no rubber. And a third yes. She is low end, like swan level staying at the Mustang Rd hotel and doing BBFS for so few coins. She is getting low end guys doing her mouth and pussy. So yes risks but I so dislike rubbers. And I do get tested twice a year, just in case.

    Thank you for the pointer, and I Do Agree you are right.

  12. #35960

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Definitely seeing one of these two and will report back later
    Your links don't work.

  13. #35959

    Pamela / Ximena and Natalie

    Pamela / Ximena and Natalie.

    Definitely seeing one of these two and will report back later. If anyone has an experience before me please review. I'm personally leaning towards Pamela at this time.

    Pamela / gimena.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3470155

    Natalie.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3470196

  14. #35958
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    I respect other monger's opinions, but did want to offer my differing opinion. She's average in the looks department. She's extremely annoying. The entire session I had with her was her talking about how good her reviews are and how great at sex she is. Her BBBJ was ok, but nothing to write home about.

    Again, respect others may have a different experience with her and all our tastes are different. For me, she's a no repeat.
    Ha! Regarding Ashley, she was very agreeable to pretty much anything I wanted. But she did get aggravated when I told her my preference about having my knob polished. I thought that was kind of funny. Like she can just telepathically know what I like. LOL.

  15. #35957

    Any reports?

    Wasn't sure what to search for so apologies if there are some.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/600264601361

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape