Thread: Happiness ii
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 2645
-
08-30-24 09:10 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 184Yippee
Thanks for the great news!! Been waiting for her return. She's the best!!
Originally Posted by BallzDeep69
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 07:32 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 359Rachel
Originally Posted by JollyHo4
[View Original Post]
Sounds similar to the wild time that I had. Got to say that she can suck like jr is oxygen. She loves oral and is a great fuck if you're not king Kong jr, which I've never been accused of. One of the wildest times I've had. Looking forward to the next time already. Aloha.
Originally Posted by Nutmaker
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 03:14 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 857Rachel
Wow you are a VIP. I don't get photos from her.
Originally Posted by Nutmaker
[View Original Post]
Rachel actually looked better to me in person. Slender with pretty large boobs (with nice nipples). Can be talkative. Greeted with DFK which set a pretty good tone. Good BBBJ too. Open to DATY so that works for me. Worth a repeat.
-
08-30-24 02:18 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 250Lemon conformation
I got a text from Lemon and can confirm that she will start work on Saturday.
-
08-29-24 00:34 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 711She sent me this pic. I have her permission to share it.
Originally Posted by Nutmaker
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 17:14 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 446Big one
Must be you get one monsta sausage! I only get Redondo weiner so maybe I get chance. Thanks for the scoops.
Originally Posted by LocaLoppa
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 15:51 #1949Regular Member

Posts: 23What is the Donation for BBFS?
Originally Posted by JollyHo4
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 13:01 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 1502Cock block
Maybe she take too many dicks, but she never let me go in her pussy more than couple inches. Cock block for me. Must be I special, LOL.
She is one of the more seasoned pros but face looks good and attitude good except for cock block. She did suck dick good better than anybody there and that is saying a lot.
Originally Posted by LastHurrah
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 02:36 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 1407Ok got it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JollyHo4
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 02:11 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 446Agree
Yep agree 100%. Her service and personality more than make up for it. And I've seen some ugly gilfs for sure.
Originally Posted by Reshala
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 01:32 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 175Tbh she isn't ugly at all. I seen some FUGLY GILFS, but yoko ain't one. Her personality and service makes up for it.
Originally Posted by LastHurrah
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 00:00 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 117Yes she is. At least for me she did.
Nice and tight!
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 23:56 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 446Same here for Yoko
I see Yoko for Greek tours specifically. Not too many tour guides to Greece. Agree with you on looks. She's no beauty queen but not too bad. Milfy as everyone knows. Very friendly and makes her best effort to be accommodating. I see her for PSE sessions. When I'm in the mood for young beauty I go other places. I see Yoko to fulfill my porno fantasies!
Originally Posted by Reshala
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 23:51 #1942Senior Member

Posts: 446No boom boom??
Hmmmn. Just so I'm not mistaken. No boom boom? You only got BBBJCIMWS? You didn't ask or was it once pop and done? Just so I'm clear when I go visit.
Originally Posted by LocaLoppa
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 20:49 #1941Senior Member

Posts: 175Yoko
A: 8.
S: 8.
L: 4.
Her Greek tours is the only thing that makes me partake. Visually she is on the late 40's, chunky, definitely talks like an older aunty lmao. Very friendly. Not part of my rotations so repeats are very far and few in between.









Reply With Quote






