Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 4898
-
09-10-24 14:06 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 493Mya
Nah that was KeptSilence that mentioned her. Since then I been trying hard to see her but haven't had much luck with my schedule. Then the one time I did have time I set something up with her. Popped a pill and when it was time to be on my way she completely ghosted and didn't give the address and I ended up seeing someone else. Since then, she doesn't respond to my texts. I'm guessing she blocked me after my repeated attempts to see her before but my schedule not allowing it. Probably got tired of me being the flake.
Originally Posted by RJ5245
[View Original Post]
As soon as I'm able to see her I'm going to hit her up on a new number. How much extra does she charge for BBFS and cip?
-
09-10-24 05:26 #4192Regular Member

Posts: 9Mya the goat
She's really good. Loves a creampie and gets into it. Been seeing her once a week.
Originally Posted by AlxsprTramp
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 11:44 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 228Erin to Annie
I have done that switch so many times in the past and a few times the other way around. I could have sent a child to graduate school. Erin is such a flake and Annie used to never allow CIP. But now that I can cip Annie. I prefer her for quick a fuckgasim with huge amounts of kissing. Erin doesn't like kissing but her pussy tates great and she is a huge nonstop fummer which is a real turnon. And she has always allowed cip. (It is a shame Erin doesn't kiss, she is almost as great as Annie).
Originally Posted by SheriffBart
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 19:31 #4190Senior Member

Posts: 53LOL She already was ha
LOL She was already Mentioned about 1-2 months ago by KeptSilence or Cunnilingist.
Originally Posted by AlxsprTramp
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 11:43 #4189Regular Member

Posts: 22Mya
Surprised nobody has posted this one. I've given her multiple creampies. She seems to try to keep upping the rate but I've been strict at $$. She's friendly, sexy, and gets into it. She does require a pic or snap to verify. But I can assure you she's legit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/175708381
-
09-04-24 21:36 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 102Jaclyn for real this time
One night only if you're in north county.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/175577920
(And now I see her pics again I can easily see she wasn't the previous women).
-
09-04-24 10:43 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 156Erin
I was looking for some fun late Saturday night and I noticed Erin had an ad up. I've tried seeing her before with no luck. Before I tried again I noticed her ad said 250 roses hhr, 300 roses hr. WTF? The last time I contacted her she wasn't doing hhr and it was 200 roses for an hr. You might be grandfathered in but there is no way I'm forking over that much for Erin. Anyway, I wound up seeing Annie which worked out well but even her rate was higher than I remember seeing (200 roses / hhr vs 150 roses).
-
09-03-24 17:45 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 228Erin at 60
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6192137769
Yes she is 60. I have fd her for the last 15 years. She is more orgasmic now than she was when I fist saw her. She love daty to which she cums nonstop. She tells you she is "getting off now". Hot! She also cums loudly and often when you f her. She doesn't like to kiss, unlike Annie who insists on it (thank you Annie for being the best kisser in san diego) but she does enbide in kissing every so often. I wait till I am in missionary and getting ready to bath her inside with my man yoghurt. My two cents. I do like seeing her with cum oozing out of her feom the guy that just shot a load inside her. She is awesoome for letting me do my kink.
-
09-02-24 02:01 #4185This account is part of a shill network.

Posts: 134Bare fun at some Asian AMPs
$250- $300 for hhr of bare fun at some of these AMPs that I posted about. Serenity Spa Alice and Iris.
-
09-02-24 00:45 #4184Senior Member

Posts: 213Bb white girl
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...vip-53855.html
I saw her for 250 qv bb. Pretty good fuck, huge fat ass, tits were a little saggy, decent face. Didn't let me cip though so I won't return. 200 qv is a maybe.
-
09-01-24 16:22 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 563Offering Creampies
Anyone meet big boob Mercedes?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/175429254#.
-
08-27-24 17:53 #4182This account is part of a shill network.

Posts: 134True that
But I read some reviews, I'll just take it for what it is and find out.
Originally Posted by SDJaziKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 13:43 #4181Banned Member

Posts: 163Eh, they use terms like BBFS to lure customers in. Typical Bait and Switch.
Originally Posted by NineInches
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 22:21 #4180This account is part of a shill network.

Posts: 134Barefun at AMPs is not too discrete anymore
Speaking of being Discrete.
https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-25411345/
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ris-56460.html
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23284381.html
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23284489.html
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23270014.html
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23267471.html
-
08-25-24 14:37 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 175Bare Creampie GangBang. Monday 8/26 - Irvine
I'm hosting a creampie gangbang for a sexy Middle Eastern MILF tomorrow in Irvine. We get a lot of guys from San Diego so I thought I'd post here. We'll get started at 11:30 a and go til 2:30 pm. Only taking 10 guys and have a few spots left. Deposit required to secure a spot. Send text to 949[Deleted by Admin]005 if interested. See pics below.












Reply With Quote




