Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 808 1308 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22057

    Mandy

    It's been a long time since I've seen Tall Mandy and scrolling through Skip the other day I decided to give her a call. Damn, I forgot just how huge those tits are! I like tits of all sizes with my usual favorites being in the B-C range but I was in the mood for some big ones and Mandy fit the bill! I know the reports sometimes mention that she can be mechanical but she seemed fine to me and got the job done with her first getting on top and slapping me in the face with those beautiful joy bags! She slid down to give me me a nice BBBJ all the while keeping eye contact with those big beautiful eyes. I didn't last much longer before I popped and made a mess on those beautiful nipples. I then did some daty and she was super clean and tasty. Will repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../605097193869⁹.

  2. #22056

    Old

    Quote Originally Posted by BH1987  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/540776850614

    Pretty sure she used to post before can't remember what was said tho.
    These pictures were posted back in 2018, think they are a group of older women that will ripe you off. Bait and switch.

  3. #22055

    Familiar?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/540776850614

    Pretty sure she used to post before can't remember what was said tho.

  4. #22054

    Connie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? GFE? Accommodating? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...-/275663195372
    This same ad has been used for at least 5 years or more. I tried to setup years ago and got nowhere. Good Luck.

  5. #22053

    Connie

    Hi fellow mongers has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? GFE? Accommodating? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...-/275663195372

  6. #22052
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    BBFS for $30. Quality, I'm sure. LOL.
    I'm not always looking for quality. Sometimes a wet hole will suffice.

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Like a cheap dollar menu hamburger. Not something you crave just fixes the itch. Speaking of itches. Did you notice any discomfort down there later on?
    Nothing yet, but I can let you know after my next checkup!

  7. #22051

    Talk about memory lane.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun2002  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still in touch with asian Mi-soon?

    She was one of the best.

    TIA.
    I can't believe she is still in the biz, although I would jump at a chance to see her again. She was great but it has to be like 20 years.

  8. #22050

    Any info on Asian Mi-soon

    Anyone still in touch with asian Mi-soon?

    She was one of the best.

    TIA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MiSoon1.jpg‎  

  9. #22049

    Italian Princess

    Hello!

    Was wondering if anyone has seen her? I am not as active in the Grand Rapids scene but she would definitely be someone I'd be interested in. Any info helps! Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/556377353616

  10. #22048

    CJ Praise and question

    It was over a year since I last saw CJ. She is still the best GFE I have had to date. She has been reviewed on here a lot but she is definitely worth it. If you have free time during the week look her up.

    I like to see different types of ladies and am a breast guy. I like small to large and in between. I am looking for a provider that has some very nice firm ones. Many of the ones I have been with have been a disappointment. Thanks.

  11. #22047

    Fetishes. Extra cost. Seems reasonable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty12  [View Original Post]
    I'm sensing that she has a fairly full schedule now. I called and asked about availability and she did have open times. Just so you know if you guys have any special requests, fetishes she will tell you she up-charges significantly more than her published donation. None of the reviews here or her STG site say that she has these extra fees. I thought that was sort of taboo in the day but I've been out of it for a bit too. Maybe this is SOP now? Good or bad I passed because of up-charging.
    My visit with EB was exactly as her posted ad and posted prices indicate. I didn't inquire about fetishes, as that isn't my vibe. If it were, I'd expect to pay more. Maybe that's just me. But my definition of upcharge is when she agrees to a level of service at a certain price, say a half hour with BJ and FS for $150. But when you arrive, she alters the menu so now it only includes a hand job, and a BJ and FS is now $100 more. That's upselling in my book. And EB did none of that.

    She agreed to a half hour of BJ and FS. For $140. And that's what she delivered. Great value for a good communication girl with clean setting, prompt responses, drug free, and no upselling.

    Fetishes? At no extra cost? To me that's like buying a new car and wanting it to be four wheel drive when the advertised price is for a two wheel drive vehicle, yet expecting no price increase. But, that's simply how I read the handbook.

  12. #22046

    Upcharging

    I'm sensing that she has a fairly full schedule now. I called and asked about availability and she did have open times. Just so you know if you guys have any special requests, fetishes she will tell you she up-charges significantly more than her published donation. None of the reviews here or her STG site say that she has these extra fees. I thought that was sort of taboo in the day but I've been out of it for a bit too. Maybe this is SOP now? Good or bad I passed because of up-charging.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reacher2215  [View Original Post]
    Just saw EB today. Quick response, easy communication. I was at her incall hotel location within the hour. She met me at the lobby and invited me in. She has a clean and quiet room. "Days Of Thunder" was playing on the TV, I almost got distracted by that haha.

    She's a cute little snipper, warm smile and easy to relax with. After some conversation, we got right down to it. CFS, but it was awesome watching her work the condom on with her lips. Continued with doggy and finished with missionary. She definitely squeezed every drop out of me. Absolutely recommended! A wonderful provider.

    One thing to note: like an idiot, I forgot to put my phone on silent, walking in. During the BJ, I got a call and was frantically trying to reject the call. Now, I don't know if you fellows have tried to shut up your phone while being swallowed, but my fingers lose motor control. She looks up and sees the phone in my hand, and it does NOT look good. She asked me if I'm recording and to put the phone away, reasonably irritated. I explained to her the situation, I apologized, I threw the phone across the bed, and we moved forward with our appointment.

  13. #22045

    99 cent hamburger

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    BBFS for $30. Quality, I'm sure. LOL.
    Like a cheap dollar menu hamburger. Not something you crave just fixes the itch. Speaking of itches. Did you notice any discomfort down there later on?

  14. #22044

    Frankie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    Wow, is she getting bad. Went and visited Frankie, the using has taken a very bad turn on her. I thought she was going to pass out with my dick in her mouth she was so messed up. Very skinny and boney. Her face is sunk and cheek bones are very noticeable. I can honestly say she could be following Lilly if she don't clean up. Her pictures are very dated.
    I saw her last week for the first time in over a year. Had stopped due to her declining health and endless waiting games on arrival. But the last visit was the best ever. She actually looked slightly better than the last time I'd seen her (but yes, still very thin), did not make me wait at all, was lucid, and the service was as good as it gets. The house was messier and smelled like dog, but she seemed better. Guess it depends on when you catch her.

  15. #22043

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny540  [View Original Post]
    Heading to GR soon, anybody have any info on Gina?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/trave...a/274689388449
    If I recall she is a bit of a scam. She will show up and make a scene with another girl wanting you to pay for 2 girls at an astronomical price and will not leave until you pay something for no service. I could be wrong and hope someone will correct me if wrong. I don't think I've read a positive review of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape