Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 583 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7357

    Saw bee recently.

    Been wanting to see her since I always liked her pics. I know she had mixed to bad reviews but I was set to see someone else who fell through so I went with whoever answered first. Coms were fine, but she looks NOTHING like her pics. I was there so I went through but I won't again.

    She isn't / wasn't rude or time wasting. She seemed clear headed but did hit the bathroom prior to I'm sure smoke up or something but never rushed me at all.

    It was a CBJ which was decent and I didn't push for a BBJ. I usually won't if they go CBJ first. I figure maybe it's for the best.

    She wanted to go from behind which I was more than willing so I could just look at her big ass and get through it. She was pretty vocal and again didn't rush which was good but I won't repeat personally.

    My own preference but where her pics make her look pouty and thick she's literally just round. I mean round. Like oddly round. Mrs pac man round.

    That is all.

  2. #7356
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...o/958382282011

    I met with her twice last year. She's a very good person and competent provider, but with her current situation I just can't do it, I rather donate towards her cause.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Link. Could look to add to the roster soon.

  3. #7355
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. Nice girl. Been through Kemo, and hair is growing back. Really skinny, to be expected.

    Started out with a little body rub, that transitioned to a deep Bbj. She loves and knows her was around a dick.

    She wanted doggy, so she got on her knees and guided my dick into her. When ready I pulled out and finished in her mouth.

    She cleaned me up and off I went.
    Link. Could look to add to the roster soon.

  4. #7354
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Hey man. I've been wanting to see her for a min now. Her body looks good in those pics. Does it still look that good? Are you an old regular? I tried to text once but no answer. Is she still strictly regulars?
    I guess I'm an older regular.

    She is skinner than the pics.

  5. #7353

    Regular?

    Hey man. I've been wanting to see her for a min now. Her body looks good in those pics. Does it still look that good? Are you an old regular? I tried to text once but no answer. Is she still strictly regulars?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. Nice girl. Been through Kemo, and hair is growing back. Really skinny, to be expected.

    Started out with a little body rub, that transitioned to a deep Bbj. She loves and knows her was around a dick.

    She wanted doggy, so she got on her knees and guided my dick into her. When ready I pulled out and finished in her mouth.

    She cleaned me up and off I went.

  6. #7352

    Kelly, Regulars only

    Saw her recently. Nice girl. Been through Kemo, and hair is growing back. Really skinny, to be expected.

    Started out with a little body rub, that transitioned to a deep Bbj. She loves and knows her was around a dick.

    She wanted doggy, so she got on her knees and guided my dick into her. When ready I pulled out and finished in her mouth.

    She cleaned me up and off I went.

  7. #7351

    Angelica "DealsInWheels" (x-posted in Bpt section)

    This one is new to site as far as I can tell. She claims To be in Stratford but I got not reply when I tried to text her. If anyone hascany info on her I'd love to hear all about it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...8/133049578700
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240905_203949_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240905_203957_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240905_204003_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #7350
    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Damm that's crazy she always been on my radar I never gt too see but I always wanted too did she look really that bad I like thick girls so I don't mind a little weight but sloppy discombobulated ain't going to work LOL does anybody have any reviews of her service is she worth seeing?
    I've read iffy reviews but honestly I usually always have decent luck. Not to toot but I'm a good looking guy and most of the girls actually tell me openly. I was always willing to give her a shot because I like thick trashy bitches but not anymore LOL. This wasn't thick at all. Looked like an upside down mushroom with legs LOL.

  9. #7349

    Damm LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    So I always had a bit of a thing to try and see this one. She is thicker looking which I dig, and looks like trashy fun. Well I'm glad I never got to.

    Actually saw her one morning on my way to work doing an Uber eats delivery or something of the sort LOL and boy does she look way more sloppy in person. Not sure if she uses really old pics but I'm guessing this isn't paying the bills if she's grub hubbing on the side LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/549038717725
    Damm that's crazy she always been on my radar I never gt too see but I always wanted too did she look really that bad I like thick girls so I don't mind a little weight but sloppy discombobulated ain't going to work LOL does anybody have any reviews of her service is she worth seeing?

  10. #7348
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    I think she is local to the Havens. A birdie told me she is easy to find on the socials.
    I don't doubt it she posts them all in her ads.

  11. #7347
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    The tats are pretty recognizable LOL. How many girls run around with a stupid diamond on their cheek?
    I think she is local to the Havens. A birdie told me she is easy to find on the socials.

  12. #7346
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen one of the STG girls out in the wild. How'd you know it was her? I'm guessing the giant weed leaf tattoo wasn't on full display while she was delivering McDonald's.
    The tats are pretty recognizable LOL. How many girls run around with a stupid diamond on their cheek?

  13. #7345

    In the wild

    I've never seen one of the STG girls out in the wild. How'd you know it was her? I'm guessing the giant weed leaf tattoo wasn't on full display while she was delivering McDonald's.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    So I always had a bit of a thing to try and see this one. She is thicker looking which I dig, and looks like trashy fun. Well I'm glad I never got to.

    Actually saw her one morning on my way to work doing an Uber eats delivery or something of the sort LOL and boy does she look way more sloppy in person. Not sure if she uses really old pics but I'm guessing this isn't paying the bills if she's grub hubbing on the side LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/549038717725

  14. #7344
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    Expect to wait beyond your patience with continual ready in 5 minutes sent (on 15-20 minute increments) only after saying your leaving. Constantly smoking dope, nodding off, and mumbling. Saw her twice with the same outcome. Shame on me for coming back but she assured me the first time wasn't typical blaming it on a dosage mistake. It's too bad cute freckle face and sexy curves that she really shows off with exceptionally inappropriate / slutty clothes (which I love). Definitely on the downward spiral, expect her to be as much as Bambi in Waterbury in the future. Travels with Ruby / Mariah who IMO is headed the same direction.
    I saw Ruby and Niyah when she first popped onto the scene and we had a great 2 girl, but since it's been anything but. I used to see Ruby alot, but now I avoid. Her new double the stripper that posted briefly insantly decided to not be near ruby anymore. Had a 2 girl set up with her, think its jasmine idk but she hasnt posted since. Ruby fucked it up. Ghosted. Just not worth it anymore. I'd say avoid both. Shame because Niyah when I first met her wasnt high, just very pretty great ass hell of a bbj. Not worth the drama tho especially if both hitting the rock.

  15. #7343

    Tatty Pawg

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    So I always had a bit of a thing to try and see this one. She is thicker looking which I dig, and looks like trashy fun. Well I'm glad I never got to.

    Actually saw her one morning on my way to work doing an Uber eats delivery or something of the sort LOL and boy does she look way more sloppy in person. Not sure if she uses really old pics but I'm guessing this isn't paying the bills if she's grub hubbing on the side LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/549038717725
    Something tells me she is poaching a little bit off every delivery LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape