Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 1224 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21696

    Hazel

    As predicted, She has returned to advertising. I have not sampled, but there were positive reports prior to the one about a violent encounter then stopping.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/950433911264

  2. #21695
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's the ripoff we are talking about right now.
    Stay far way, she is not worth it.

  3. #21694

    Sisters, but not partners, in crime

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...p/498020796290

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/811302349048

    They are sisters, and do not work together. The blonde, Kayla, has been reported on extensively here. The sister has a few reviews.

    I work in the area, and have seen some sketchy looking dudes on the porch, smoking.

    Incall is in a residential neighborhood, directly across from Providence College. It is in one of the "named" 3 deckers that is usually student housing.

    By crime, I am referring to the worlds oldest profession, not the commission of an actual crime. Although, one fellow monger had sent me a copy of the blondes rap sheet. Quite extensive!

  4. #21693

    This forum is pure comedy sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/811302349048

    Any info on this one? Providence is a bit of a drive for me, so I figure I ask. Lots of posts and claims to be soul snatching since 1990. I am sucker for big titties.
    Or scary. Is your post for real? Seriously? She is 45 according to her ad. In 1990 she was 11. I can't even get into the analysis or get my head around her post, your post or why anyone would want to even think about it.

  5. #21692

    Point Judith

    Going to be in Point Judith tomorrow for work. Only a few hours. Any help as who to visit would be greatly appreciated. DM or post here.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #21691
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    The titties are big and she eventually got the job done, but she also has a big belly. Seemed like she might've been nodding off at the beginning but didn't have an issue after I asked her about it. She was also pretty toothy so it's definitely not worth going out of your way for. I just did BBBJ.
    Thanks man for the input. I think I still might take the plunge. What was the damage for just the BBBJ? I think she does doubles with "Throat Goblin" since they have the same location in the post. If so, I might try a double BBBJ if the rates work out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...p/498020796290

  7. #21690

    Not worth the drive

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/811302349048

    Any info on this one? Providence is a bit of a drive for me, so I figure I ask. Lots of posts and claims to be soul snatching since 1990. I am sucker for big titties.
    The titties are big and she eventually got the job done, but she also has a big belly. Seemed like she might've been nodding off at the beginning but didn't have an issue after I asked her about it. She was also pretty toothy so it's definitely not worth going out of your way for. I just did BBBJ.

  8. #21689
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/811302349048

    Any info on this one? Providence is a bit of a drive for me, so I figure I ask. Lots of posts and claims to be soul snatching since 1990. I am sucker for big titties.
    That's a long drive for me, too, but in these lean and mean times beggars can't be choosers! I too am very interested in hearing more about this one. Those tits are calling my name. . .

  9. #21688
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    She advertises looking for soft white and fungus, you will most likely notice the fast pace ramble side effects of both tolerable and worth it once you get to business. Just don't say or do anything to set off the manic paranoia.
    Thank you very much, I didn't even notice those drug emojies! So this one is definitely a hard pass as far as I'm concerned. Weed, fine (I'm a medical MJ patient myself). Shrooms I tried in Amsterdam, they did absolutely nothing for me.

    But cokeheads, unfortunately, I just don't want to deal with. She may very well be a great cocksucker and a great lay. But I'm sure, if for no other reason, that kind of blatent advertising indicating that cocaine can be part of the transaction, will quickly have her on LEO's radar, to be sure. That kind of risk is definitely not for me.

  10. #21687

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/811302349048

    Any info on this one? Providence is a bit of a drive for me, so I figure I ask. Lots of posts and claims to be soul snatching since 1990. I am sucker for big titties.

  11. #21686

    Anyone see snowbunny in Pawtucket?

    Pm any info if you could contact info if possible thanks!

  12. #21685
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Were there demons or handers or any other red flags?
    She advertises looking for soft white and fungus, you will most likely notice the fast pace ramble side effects of both tolerable and worth it once you get to business. Just don't say or do anything to set off the manic paranoia.

  13. #21684
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Were there demons or handers or any other red flags?
    I didn't notice any obvious signs of demons. No handlers seen. She did need multiple texts prior to giving the room number. Text me on the way. Text me when you are here. Park here. I just parked where I wanted and she eventually told me the room.

    She does talk. A lot. But one must take the good with the bad.

  14. #21683
    Quote Originally Posted by Fmichael1  [View Original Post]
    Kept looking and ended up taking a trip to Dartmouth, to a no-tell to see Tammy. Seemed like.

    A closed / strict menu from the ad but the menu opened up when I was in her room. Mid 40's with some.

    Mileage, but nice thin body and the view from behind was spectacular. Tight, wet, orgasmic.

    Or at least she has an academy award winning performance.

    Very hot finish inside her.

    Damage was $2. For 45 ish minutes after the menu upgrade. Let's just say she is open to the.

    Very service she excludes in her ad. I am thinking it is a YMMV based on your story and.

    Appearance / vibe. She is a def repeat in my book.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/386323645727
    Were there demons or handers or any other red flags?

  15. #21682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Just quit recently. All posts on STG are gone.
    Quit LOL. They never quit unless they find a men then they take a break. As far as quit goes, she'll be back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape